Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island (3929 Views)

Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Tecno Camon C8 At 1,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Monday, August 17- Tecno Colored an Island somewhere in Lagos to unveil the much talked about

Photo focused Camon C8 smart phone. In a bid to maximize the impact of communication on its target

audience, the leading OEM Company in Africa kick started first-of-its kind phone photography challenge

online with #CaptureLifeFive13

We wanted to be very practical and we felt social media will give us the playroom needed to show

Nigerians what VISIDON Phase Contrast can do in a camera phone . TECNO CAMON C8 equipped with

13MP rear camera has focus speed second only to the amazing human eye.”- Jesse Oguntimehin, Digital

Marketing Manager, TECNO Mobile Nigeria.

Winners were selected from the #CaptureLifeFive13 photo challenge based on creativity and originality

of their shots; particularly those taken in low light conditions which captures a strong USP of TECNO’s

flagship camera phone.

For the lucky contestants, each got a surprise call from TECNO Mobile, chauffeured in a Range Rover

limousine to the launch venue of TECNO CAMON C8 where a TECNO CAMON C8 smart phone, Oraimo

Bluetooth headsets and Oraimo Selfie stick awaited them- courtesy of TECNO Mobile. They also joined

the TECNO team on an idyllic trip to paradise where all low light pictures come out perfect!

“It was a mesmerizing experience- trip of my life-and actually, all the shots taken with my new CAMON

C8 were breathtaking-the phone is no bluff.”- Betty Adu – #CaptureLifeFive13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCYMUka_ug

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/picture-paradise-featuring-tecno-camon.html

1 Share

Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by chemmerfrank(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
ok
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Slatemsk(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2015
D camon front camera

3 Likes

Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chopstaff6: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

We are keen to making you happy

CONTACT TO ORDER NOW

PIN: 59 1F6 C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins

Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Looking good

Slatemsk:
D camon front camera
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Femikutti: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Fresh is the word
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Femikutti: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
The Camon C8 camera keep bursting my brain, Am short of words already
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by henry007(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Slatemsk:
D camon front camera
Wow, what about the back camera, if the front camera can look like this, the back camera shld be even more impressive. I am selling my IHNP asap.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
henry007:

Wow, what about the back camera, if the front camera can look like this, the back camera shld be even more impressive. I am selling my IHNP asap.
sell am..use the money buy digital camera.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
These pictures are interesting.. Coming from the Camon C8 is unbelievable!
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by omoalajah(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Where are the Instagram ladies? Get a Selfie stick with this! Great combo. Nice photo-phone.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chikote(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
sell am..use the money buy digital camera.

Digital camera? How far na? The money no fit reach digital camera money na. But e go buy Camon.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chikote(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Babs876:
These pictures are interesting.. Coming from the Camon C8 is unbelievable!

Aswear. I follow surprise. It's worth the hype mehn!
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chikote(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
omoalajah:
Where are the Instagram ladies? Get a Selfie stick with this! Great combo. Nice photo-phone.

IG gehs and Snapchat go love this device. Pictures all over the place.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chikote(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Slatemsk:
D camon front camera

And they say the phone isnor good. Na wa o. See selfie as e clear.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Chikote(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Monday, August 17- Tecno Colored an Island somewhere in Lagos to unveil the much talked about

Photo focused Camon C8 smart phone. In a bid to maximize the impact of communication on its target

audience, the leading OEM Company in Africa kick started first-of-its kind phone photography challenge

online with #CaptureLifeFive13

We wanted to be very practical and we felt social media will give us the playroom needed to show

Nigerians what VISIDON Phase Contrast can do in a camera phone . TECNO CAMON C8 equipped with

13MP rear camera has focus speed second only to the amazing human eye.”- Jesse Oguntimehin, Digital

Marketing Manager, TECNO Mobile Nigeria.

Winners were selected from the #CaptureLifeFive13 photo challenge based on creativity and originality

of their shots; particularly those taken in low light conditions which captures a strong USP of TECNO’s

flagship camera phone.

For the lucky contestants, each got a surprise call from TECNO Mobile, chauffeured in a Range Rover

limousine to the launch venue of TECNO CAMON C8 where a TECNO CAMON C8 smart phone, Oraimo

Bluetooth headsets and Oraimo Selfie stick awaited them- courtesy of TECNO Mobile. They also joined

the TECNO team on an idyllic trip to paradise where all low light pictures come out perfect!

“It was a mesmerizing experience- trip of my life-and actually, all the shots taken with my new CAMON

C8 were breathtaking-the phone is no bluff.”- Betty Adu – #CaptureLifeFive13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCYMUka_ug

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/picture-paradise-featuring-tecno-camon.html

#capturelifefive13 these Tecno People can chop life. See paradise experience.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Melons(f): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Slatemsk:
D camon front camera

Wow! The selfie looks better than what my Infinix Zero back camera would give sef. I'm loving this.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Melons(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
omoalajah:

Here! Here!! I see it. Would definitely try it sometime. Hopefully before end of the month.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by Slatemsk(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Midnight selfie with the front flash

Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by BenKafor(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
I know right
Femikutti:
Fresh is the word
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by BenKafor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
The camera is on point though. I must say

Slatemsk:
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
You can say that again

Femikutti:
The Camon C8 camera keep bursting my brain, Am short of words already
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice

Slatemsk:
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Don't even call infinx zero here

Melons:

Wow! The selfie looks better than what my Infinix Zero back camera would give sef. I'm loving this.
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by therealesttin(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Not bad!
Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by BenKafor(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
The back camera is 13mp

henry007:

1 Like

Re: Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Here we are
omoalajah:

(1) (Reply)

Only Ten People In The World Can Afford This Smartphone And Dangote Isn't Among / Only IPHONE Users Truly Own Their Phone / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Tecno P3 - Is It Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.