Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School (90287 Views)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
AfricanApple:
of course, these are times humans go too low and think like an animal

no saw o. how are you
Most guys behave like animals when it comes to sexuality and sex!!! They can even take the status of a goat!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by KingRaoul: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy

It makes our dickss erect and the ejaculation that comes after it is next to seeing God !!!! Omg

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2015
disgusting topic from a horñy teenager undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by AfricanApple(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Most guys behave like animals when it comes to sexuality and sex!!! They can even take the status of a goat!
grin grin grin
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Ehn ehn.... Really....
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
disgusting topic from a horñy teenager undecided
LWKMD.... DIES

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2015
jrerico1:
Op you sure say dai guy nr dy lash you for the hostel?? Complete the storeii
Dies
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by jrerico1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
dulux07:

Dont think u understand d word."introvert" undecided
I meant,, they're shy towards ladies and console themselves with panties
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by dulux07(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
jrerico1:
I meant,, they're shy towards ladies and console themselves with panties
U stil dont understand d word 'introvert' introverts r not shy pple. There is a huge diff btw an introvert n a shy person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by jrerico1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
dulux07:

U stil dont understand d word 'introvert' introverts r not shy pple. There is a huge diff btw an introvert n a shy person
ok

6 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by dulux07(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2015

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
jrerico1:
the guys that indulge in this are introvert
Don't mind her, she thinks they're extroverts grin
Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by jrerico1(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

Girls go mess after eating shawarma and ice cream, cum wear pampers during menses, not to talk less of the yama yama discharge that oozes out of that cesspool of filth they call toto and one e-diot has the effrontery to call a guy that sniffs their disease-ridden panties and survives, a pervert?? Why, he deserves a medal of bravery. Prolly noticed a foul stench in the air and traced its origin to your pant grin
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by herald9: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
of course, these are times humans go too low and think like an animal

no saw o. how are you
Lol. Have been good. How's school ish?
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

cheesy u no well!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by ChappyChase: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

My brother,tell me, what harm has ladies done to you why this great atomic bomb of an insult? God dey watch you, *still laughing and falls out of bed!* guy na you fit all this ladies with bad mouth and forming like hell!

23 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
[s]
StephanieEzeh:
In my 100L in school, I caught a guy in my lodge sniffing my panties. I promised to report him to Papa (the caretaker) but he started pleading that it was the devil's work. After many hours of pleading, I allowed the matter to die. Throughout the short time he stayed in the lodge, he wasn't comfortable. He never dared look at me in the eyes and he would always feel embarrassed when with other lodge mates and I happen to show up in their midst. I know he would be thinking I had revealed it to some people in the hostel winkHe didn't stay till his rent expired; he packed out to live with a cousin of his at the other side of town. He always avoided me on campus. I pity him sha; he was just silly wink

I think this act is not only disgusting but shameful! Most guys do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I don't know what they benefit from such!!! I wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get Perverts! cheesy
[/s]
I don't believe this fuckěry

What kind of scent could girl's pant have that someone would be sniffing it? Omg! shocked
When a normal clean girl's pússy (unwashed) have foul odour sad yuck
Disgusting stupíd silly and filthy thing to do. I can't even touch a girl's pant unless when I want to fùck her tongue
After which i can't even touch it again.
Only A COMPLETE RETĄRDED AND CURSED GUY WILL GO ABOUT SNIFFING A GIRL'S PANT (FILTHY THING) sad

The Hopeless guys needs a doctor asap.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
JimiCoker:

Exactly my guy.
You deserve 10 crates of origin.

StephanieEzeh you hear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
cornoil:
Funny. But once sniffed a babe's pant while in J.S. 1 out of curiosity.
E don tey wey u don dey crase

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by cornoil(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hahahahaha, I kolo small ooo grin
bulldoza:

E don tey wey u don dey crase
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
ChappyChase:

My brother,tell me, what harm has ladies done to you why this great atomic bomb of an insult? God dey watch you, *still laughing and falls out of bed!* guy na you fit all this ladies with bad mouth and forming like hell!
Lolz, no mind dem. Na so dem go dey carry monkey yash waka up and down dey bad mouth men. I just say mah show dem say boys are not smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy u no well!!
Lol, na play na. But Op sef for just dash the guy the pant. I know say she been still collect am wash tongue

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by AfricanApple(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
herald9:
Lol. Have been good. How's school ish?
we kukuma dey dey patch am
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by minexpo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
:Pop ur leave ur pant outside b :Pop ur leave ur pant outside b4
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by UndespicableMe(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Hollup Hollup!! While I understand your position, let me do some explaining.
First, everyone has a unique smell without all the orishirishi we pour on our bodies especially ladies. These odours form a foundation for attraction. Research has shown that certain body odors are connected to human sexual attraction. See reason here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16481428

Through scent, humans can subconsciously tell if a potential mate will pass on favorable traits to their offspring. Research on human mating has found that the effect of scent on males and on females differs. Part of this difference is caused by the different motives each gender holds for mating. Males, in order to pass on genes, subconsciously notice and are attracted to traits that indicate fertility in females, such as a voice of higher pitch, a specific hip-to-waist ratio, and a certain body odor.

Gerra ra here... Gerrra ra here Niga! Now you see why he was sniffing you? It wasn't for sexual pleasure... He was trying to see if you could be a potential mate and if you were going to be productive. though he did it the most primitive way.

You dont know nothing!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by YankeeJoe(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

dat guy get mind 2 sniff ur dirty & stinkin panties o.. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by IamLEGEND1: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
the ídiot that revived this thread deserves a high five

in the face

with a chair

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by emilyone(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
cornoil:
Funny. But once sniffed a babe's pant while in J.S. 1 out of curiosity.

Hehehe for real? cheesy
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by yapapa: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
he wanted to Bleep your fat smelly pussy ni
Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

Crase dey your head

Only a rétard would believe this bullshıt because, only a cretin will go about sniffing a girl's pant.

GOD FORBID BAD THING.

I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH IT UNLESS I WANT TO F**K tongue...

Modified

The guy probably perceived a foul odour around him and he traced it to your pant.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.