Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92032 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

My kids? Okay I remember now you dont have any and will never have, life must really be hard for you, obtuse ape!
I cant advice you to leave nairaland seeing that is the only life you have left and nairaland offers an escape to ofload your bile.
Oh and remember you should have no say about married peeps because you will never marry and will die a bitter,lonely,twisted old fuggly witch from HBP, Stroke and demetia!

Hehehehe

Just because that is you think does not mean that it is what will happen.

You have never been married and you do not have any kids. I suggest you fvck off the family sectionundecided.

Obsessed nit-wit!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2015
I can't remember quoting you in the first place that's why I see you as frustrated soul. You died and resurrected on this thread,are you that jobless? Go through your post and mine and see who took it serious. Pls get a life.

SonOfEl:

there is nothing to be ashamed of, you should be asking such to yourself.....as I said earlier, always making a big deal out of nothing...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

If you need the English lesson, then swallow your pride and learn from it instead of quoting me and translating nonsense. Yet, you are not ready for an e-fight undecided

And I repeat, I will not go back and forth with someone of my daughter's age on marriage issues. I will teach them instead where they make themselves teachable. So you deal with that.

Then you shouldn't have quoted him in the first place.

You can also tell people to indicate their ages before engaging them to save you the stress

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
I can't remember quoting you in the first place that's why I see you as frustrated soul. You died and resurrected on this thread,are you that jobless? Go through your post and mine and see who took it serious. Pls get a life.

quote author=SonOfEl post=37621842]

there is nothing to be ashamed of, you should be asking such to yourself.....as I said earlier, always making a big deal out of nothing...

really? I must be Jesus Christ to die and resurrect. don't worry, am jobless for you today, after all , you kept a late night vigil just to make a big deal out of nothing.....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2015
lionphil:

What's overuse in dishing a food that won't take more than two mins...personally, I won't mind going to the kitchen to get my food because I grew up learning to cook and steal meat from the pot. But if that act of dishing food is what will cause the marriage to break, why don't u just dish it?
dont get it wrong, wat is in dishing food dat a man cannot do? after all the cooking from ur wife? @%=÷teammenwholovetostresswomen$#@%
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Then you shouldn't have quoted him in the first place.

You can also tell people to indicate their ages before engaging them to save you the stress

grin grin grin grin

So my quoting him is what is giving you headache? Is he too young to explain himself? Or it's just an excuse to vent over an unfinished issue that has been eating you up?

grin grin grin you have issues Bukatyne. You have been told you cannot serve two masters, but you continue to do the impossible weighing yourself down unnecessarily. I feel pity for you more than anything else.

I dont need to ask anybody's age, it always comes out in the comments. The moment he tells me his girl is already playing wife to him, cooking and serving him, then I won't continue the arguments cuz it's pointless. Those are not my values. I see they are yours, for you, it's all about feminism. Nothing else matters, they might be devil worshippers for all you care, they can blaspheme against your God; it doesn't matter, as long as they are feminist. feminism is your God. Lollzzzz good to know sha

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

Hehehehe

Just because that is you think does not mean that it is what will happen.

You have never been married and you do not have any kids. I suggest you fvck off the family sectionundecided.

Obsessed nit-wit!
Cursed imp! Are you still alive? Not to worry, HBP, stroke and dementia are fast closing in! Get ready to kiss the dust you rotten unfortunate soul.
Stay away from topics on marriage and kids as you will never marry or have kids. That is your reality, but you are free to come and offload your bile on nairaland as that is the only life you have left! Like I said ealier, the heaven on earth I currently enjoy in my home is a life you can only imagine and dream about BUT will never have. You are condemned to die a sad,lonely,bitter,twisted woman angry at the world and God for your self inflicted misfortune! Enjoy your curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Cursed imp! Are you still alive? Not to worry, HBP, stroke and dementia are fast closing in! Get ready to kiss the dust you rotten unfortunate soul.
Stay away from topics on marriage and kids as you will never marry or have kids. That is your reality, but you are free to come and offload your bile on nairaland as that is the only life you have left! Like I said ealier, the heaven on earth I currently enjoy in my home is a life you can only imagine and dream about BUT will never have. You are condemned to die a sad,lonely,bitter,twisted woman angry at the world and God for your self inflicted misfortune! Enjoy your curse.

You are condemned to be hacked to death by your own children or die of neglect.: D

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

You are condemned to be hacked to death by your own children or die of neglect.: D
How is all this helping the woman? And please ignore the insults. Be the mature one ok? E fights suck. People who aren't worth ur time are then able to say trash about u
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

How is all this helping the woman? And please ignore the insults. Be the mature one ok? E fights suck. People who aren't worth ur time are then able to say trash about u

Thankscheesy

I will ignore him henceforth

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Jeez!!! How is it helping the woman??
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
creepsyme:
dont get it wrong, wat is in dishing food dat a man cannot do? after all the cooking from ur wife? @%=÷teammenwholovetostresswomen$#@%
I hope you wont mind also when he ignores you and focuses on important chores with his secretary at the office. Get into your skull, if you do not make your husband your priority then he wont also make you his. What is stressful in serving your husband his food? Simple you do not love your husband! If you do then serving him his meals should be one of your best moments.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

Stop talking about children cause you will never have any!
You will die a sad lonely,dejected, twisted old fuggly witch with no one to shed a tear for you!
HBP, Stroke and dementia beckons with open arms.
Enjoy your curse!
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

You will die a sad lonely,dejected, twisted old fuggly witch with no one to shed a tear for you!
Enjoy your curse!
Why do we Nigerians talk to eachother with so much hate? I'm sorry if she offended u. Please stop cursing her. It's not fair for a person to live this life u cursed her to. It's just a thread.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

So my quoting him is what is giving you headache? he is too young to explain himself? Or it's just an excuse to vent over an unfinished issue that has been eating you up?

grin grin grin you have issues Bukatyne. But not to worry, oju a tunrari

Have you done something wrong that will make me have 'issues' with you?

Confess, I will forgive and forget.

Abi you want my age to know if I am your daughter's age mate? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by edwife(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2015
softysparky:

I love this.

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by sinizia: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

You have a problem

You are in dire need of an English and literature lessons than sinizia. If you can unrepentantly quote someone out of context just because of a mere ‘verb'. You need those lessons yourself.

Some people's stupidity are cancerous!! This is what we get when a kid is a product of inbreeding between idiocy and Down's Syndrome. If i said:

A. He mad me angry so i slapped him.
And
B. I got angry so i had to slap him.

Pray tell if the past tense of slap in the first sentence negate the fact that the slap action was carried out in both sentences. Or does it now change the slap to a blow because it was in past tense? Some moròns are too dumb to be on the internet. This is what we get when one who's claiming to be intelligent has an IQ of a pubic louse.

I have to restrain myself from E-bytch-slapping that menopausal sex-starved bytch high on frustration whose only achievement is vying for my attention, just for the sanity of this wonderful thread. I never insulted the stillborn and it had the temerity to insult me. Rita Dominic and Genevieve are not married, so according to its warped mentality they're kids. This sort of backward mentality can only come from a frustrated, useless, lonely, scrawny old idiot.

On a thread worth derailing, i'd make sure that lab experiment gone wrong with spermflakes for a brain gets pummeled, annihilated and reduced to the pitiable and pathetic existence that characterizes its offline life. Fùcking slimeball. A rétarded cum dumpster!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

Jeez!!! How is it helping the woman??
zeeblamj:

Why do we Nigerians talk to eachother with so much hate? I'm sorry if she offended u. Please stop cursing her. It's not fair for a person to live this life u cursed her to. It's just a thread.
I thinks she enjoys it thats why she keeps attacking me.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

I thinks she enjoys it thats why she keeps attacking me.
Then ignore her and save urself the drama. If she ain't grown up, be the adult here. Please stop with the fighting already. Advise the lady, voice ur opinion. But please stop punching each others families or generations
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Have you done something wrong that will make me have 'issues' with you?

Confess, I will forgive and forget.

Abi you want my age to know if I am your daughter's age mate? grin grin grin grin

I have updated this comment you quoted. Go back, read it and deduce whatever you wish from it. I won't tell my own blood sister anything different.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by edwife(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2015

We can all see who is bitter and fustrated to the point of creating an account to mention "fustrated women",off to the boys room..... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

So Jesus can serve His disciples but husbands cannot serve wives
Ok
Bible Teacher
Were the disciples equal to Jesus in rank or position or authority?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

So my quoting him is what is giving you headache? Is he too young to explain himself? Or it's just an excuse to vent over an unfinished issue that has been eating you up?

[s] grin grin grin you have issues Bukatyne. You have been told you cannot serve two masters, but you continue to do the impossible weighing yourself down unnecessarily. I feel pity for you more than anything else.[/s]

I dont need to ask anybody's age, it always comes out in the comments. The moment he tells me his girl is already playing wife to him, cooking and serving him, then I won't continue the arguments cuz it's pointless. Those are not my values. I see those are not yours, [s]for you, it's all about feminism. Nothing else matters, they might be devil worshippers for all you care, they can blaspheme against your God; it doesn't matter, as long as they are feminist. feminism is your God. Lollzzzz good to know sha[/s]

@Striked:

Not necessary

or are all anti-feminists Christians
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Kimoni: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

We can all see who is bitter to the point of creating an account to mention "bitter women",off to the boys room..... tongue tongue

Edwife, teach me gifs oooo NL's emoticons will not do it for me this morning.

The kid has added me to the list grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by edwife(f): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Edwife, teach me gifs oooo NL's emoticons will not do it for me this morning.

The kid has added me to the list grin grin grin grin

gringrin

Imagine people sleeping here since yesterday because of serving o and they are busy calling out frustrated women grin

The thirst is real my sister,e dey pain people say i dey camp for boys room.... tongue

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fwX5mtT1DuM/VC0FSvXdHKI/AAAAAAABIrY/CE1PEEOVYGs/s1600/ntorrrrr.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Enjoy your curse!

Ignore mode activated

keep it coming frustrated animal cheesy
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2015
mamalemon:

helo, 2 av a healthy stay in dis sektion, ignore dese 3 female trolls and frustrated housewives kimoni, edwife & ewuro4. kiss

dier self-validation of aw virtuous dey r, depends on nl bitter family sektion guys.
u can see 3 of dem always in boys night lounge beggin for dick. cheesy

its nt unusual 2 c dem attacking yew since yew didnt conform to their bitter masters status quo.
watch them attack me, call mod or report me 4 sayin d truth. grin

There's nothing more cowardly than what you've just done. Opening a new moniker to bash people is the sign of someone who doesn't deserve the air they breathe. How come you were the fastest sperrm? Reveal your true form. Let's know who you are and address you accordingly. Biitch ass.

PS: Babygirlff, is that you, sweety?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

Then remain single and die in your foolish pride.
You will end up alone and miserable because of your foolish ego.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
edwife:

gringrin

Imagine people sleeping here since yesterday because of serving o and they are busy calling out frustrated women grin

The thirst is real my sister,e dey pain people say i dey camp for boys room.... tongue

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fwX5mtT1DuM/VC0FSvXdHKI/AAAAAAABIrY/CE1PEEOVYGs/s1600/ntorrrrr.jpg[/img]
Dont mind the frustrated old hags without a man to call their own! Cursed imps paramblating around nairaland, lonely sad and dejected!
I strongly emphasize that mamalemon is not worthy to untie the shoes on your feet!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
mamalemon:

Yes, im d oneeee! cool
kimoni izz a dunnce obsessed wit feminism.

i wonda where our delectable bukatyne kiss mentioned feminism & she dey para. grin

So, why did you create another account to diss people? You want to keep your other one pristine or what? We'll still know what you are. You really should have thought this through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.