Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,178 members, 7,780,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (91536 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
GoodFaith:

Agreed with your comment
If you read one of my comment above I state both hand need to wash each other for it to be clean
In relationship lot of time there are no winner or loser
It is having a team mate you can ride with come good or bad
Some time events in our life or work make us not to see the best in each other
Life is give and take
No winner in unhappy home

They are arguing and wanting to know who was right and stuff. That's not a happy home.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by GoodFaith: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

They are arguing and wanting to know who was right and stuff. That's not a happy home.
husband and wife disagreeing doesn't not mean their home is unhappy home
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
GoodFaith:

husband and wife disagreeing doesn't not mean their home is unhappy home
Never said that. My husband and I argue. It's normal .... What I said is, goin over it and finding who was to blame or fighting for power makes them both unhappy in their marriage
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by GoodFaith: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

Never said that. My husband and I argue. It's normal .... What I said is, goin over it and finding who was to blame or fighting for power makes them both unhappy in their marriage
The reality of a marriage
Yes sometime husband and wife fight for power
I am sure there are things u will not care one way or other the other what choice your husband make
I am sure too that your husband will not care what color you want the house pained or the color of the appliances
when it come to the cost of the kitchen appliances u and your husband might have lot of difference
Your husband might what you to spend $1000.00 for stove but the type of stove you want is $2000.00 with a better oven and other things
You might want two handbag a year each cost about $2000.00
Your husband may say why not buy 10 handbag with that money
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by stonecoldcafe: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
I no know say you get small sense like this o!

Have we 'jammed' somewhere on or off this obodo Nairaland before? I don't keep enemies and I rarely remember e-people's toes i've stepped on but I know I have the tendency to annoy folks. So where did I annoy you? cheesy

ode ni ye (oh yes that was for you! Shege) LOL

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Joy1706(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

now you keep contradicting yourself. HEAD NA HEAD, if you like, accept it or reject it. I leave you to crucify your husband. congratulations. IMO.
Oga abeg u no get wetin to talk. Where's the contradiction? Head na Head but ur still answerable to ur wife. Accept it or reject it
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Timbuktou:

Which culture thrives? The Nigerian culture is drying up daily. Shebi na you talk say your american wife dey serve you food. These third world, mat-dining mufuckas are feeling more pious than the pope. Why do you think the rate of divorce in Nogeria is through the roof? These fools are uncultured, unexposed, unexposed and uninformed. They know diddly-squat about jackshit.

I bet you have enslaved that your American wife. Shame on you, sir. Bloody slave owner. grin
Nobody enslaved nobody. She was like that when I met her. She actually has a problem with me or anyone getting in the kitchen. I had a friend visit from Europe. He liked to cook and was cooking his food while he was with me. My wife had to ask him politely she didn't like people in her kitchen and she took over the cooking from there.
I guess she was raised like that, but that's how she was with whoever she dated before me.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
SmartMugu:

Nobody enslaved nobody. She was like that when I met her. She actually has a problem with me or anyone getting in the kitchen. I had a friend visit from Europe. He liked to cook and was cooking his food while he was with me. My wife had to ask him politely she didn't like people in her kitchen and she took over the cooking from there.
I guess she was raised like that, but that's how she was with whoever she dated before me.

Lol. Sarcasm, bruh.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by dinachi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
creepsyme:
pls get me right pllllsss I never disagree on serving my husband, of course its every womans joy, all am saying is the man shuld not make it look as if its a do or die affair, plus did u read the post properly at all? d man shuldnt make it such a big deal if he is not served just once in a while, dats absolute arrogance and immaturity.
My wife serving me and being submissive to me is a very very big deal for me and infact a do or die affair just as me loving her and meeting her needs is also a big deal and a do or die situation. If you understand that your husband is the king of the home then you will call him your priority but it seems you are the type that have no regard for your husband that is why you value other things more importantly than him! The love of my life is my number one priority!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

same here. i have done my best online to correct you "Mrs" chima. child marriage breeds strife and VVF.

IMO.

Yes, they do breeds strife and bullsh1t. You are the poster child If you are "married". wink
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Choi! This thread still dey. Oya, make those anti slavery advocates bite me....i looooove serving my husband wink...infact its a high point of my day, watching him eat...you know, the way his face lights up with every bite smiley . He in turn enjoys telling me funny stories from work, even at parties sef, I make sure he eats well and yes o, my kitchen is off limits to everybody like smartguru's wife. You come visiting and u need to eat and I am not home, stick it in a microwave abeg, dont scatter my kitchen...lol
Why would a woman go and marry if she cannot take care of her husband well? What did you think marriage was all about? Flaunting a ring and sex? Marriage is a school where you get your certificate before you even begin studying. Marriage teaches you to eat the humble pie. Marriage teaches you responsibility, patience and perseverence. All these comes with an open mind and maturity.
Please ladies, if you are not ready to assume your wifely roles and you want to stick to playing the girlfriend role, save yourself the heart ache and dont get married. Why the hypocrisy sef? Some girls are already doing over-wife as live in lovers right in the uni. They are spending on the guy, sleeping with him,cleaning his room, cooking his meals, washing his clothes, aborting all their future dangotes and yet they say they cannot serve the man that actually made a honorable woman of them....shior. na una sabi.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by lionphil(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
creepsyme:
God will not give me such a man to marry who love to stress women at every instance. ×÷=+teammenwithtoomuchego^€% €=÷

I don't pray u get such a man...but if a friend of urs happened to have such a man, will u advise her to seek a divorce or to heed to the man's desire?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
funlord:
grin

This threads topic is so dumb and vacuous that it would be pointless typing out any sort of solution 4 it! Can't people see that this couple are both immature and _stupid? Tomorrow dey may fight over who did not agree 2 turn of the light before sleeping! Lolz!
Lmao!
This is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
dinachi:

May Gods divine blessings never leave your home as you continue to dish out deep wisdom like this.
Leave extremely childish and bigoted women like oreos and co to continue masturbating over something as simple as serving the love of your life his food. They and their kind and will forever remain single.
Once again thanks for being a strong voice of wisdom.
Oh, I didn't know oreos was a girl. No wonder she was quick to curse on one of my posts like I'm responsible for her loneliness.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Oh, I didn't know oreos was a girl. No wonder she was quick to curse on one of my posts like I'm responsible for her loneliness.

You wrote like a fool and I gave you your deserved reply.

Guess who shared it?: D , A guy!

Can you freaking believe that?grin

Hyperactive people do not get lonely.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

You wrote like a fool and I gave you your deserved reply.

Guess who shared it?: D , A guy!

Can you freaking believe that?grin

Hyperactive people do not get lonely.
I'm too mature to exchange words. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

I'm too mature to exchange words. Bye.

What type of mature man thinks like an imbecile_?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Could u pls move on with ur life. I said bye.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

grin

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Could u pls move on with ur life. I said bye.

undecided
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

This was what the idio.t typed and he was feeling funky about it. Imagine?

SmartMugu:

I think women should be in charge of minor issues like this while men focus on the bigger issues. I'm a married man, and I'm so consumed with bigger issues. First is providing for everyone in my home.
The issues I worry about are macro compared to what happens in the kitchen. I'm busy thinking about the best solutions to the war in Syria. I'm thinking about why the price of limestone dropped in the stock market and what that means to various economies in the world, why Mexico's tomato production declined Q2 2015 compared to analysts' expectations. Should I be the same person worried about spoons and kitchen affairs?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

This was what the idio.t typed and he was feeling funky about it. Imagine?

Well, he's right to an extent especially if his wife sits at home and wait for him to make it rain and that isn't to support his position anyway because I personally have this feeling that it would be a romantic thing to help your woman out in the kitchen whenever the opportunity presents itself depending on the nature of your job,your schedule and all that life's wahala.

I cooked in my dream yesterday.... grin what's the meaning of that dream? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, he's right to an extent especially if his wife sits at home and wait for him to make it rain and that isn't to support his position anyway because I personally have this feeling that it would be a romantic thing to help your woman out in the kitchen whenever the opportunity presents itself depending on the nature of your job,your schedule and all that life's wahala.

I cooked in my dream yesterday.... grin what's the meaning of that dream? grin grin

He is not right. This possibly cannot be better than helping out your wife

I'm busy thinking about the best solutions to the war in Syria. I'm thinking about why the price of limestone dropped in the stock market and what that means to various economies in the world, why Mexico's tomato production declined Q2 2015 compared to analysts' expectations. Should I be the same person worried about spoons and kitchen affairs?

Joseph the dreamer, maybe it is telling you that it is time you got married. Have you asked your pastor? tongue
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

He is not right. This possibly cannot be better than helping out your wife

Joseph the dreamer, [s]maybe it is telling you that it is time you got married[/s]. Have you asked your pastor? tongue
angry
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SmartMugu: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Homes are different, I have kept my home together for 10 years and ofcourse I put my home first before anything else. Sarcasm was actually intended in my post. There's no man I know of that think business before his home. I'm just surprised to see abusive comments from her.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

Can we have your translation please? tongue
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Can we have your translation please? tongue
I was prolly hungry before going to bed. grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was prolly hungry before going to bed. grin

It could be IF you were actually hungry. Were you hungry?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

It could be IF you were actually hungry. Were you hungry?
I was suppose to wake up by 12 pm and grab something but I didn't and this dream happened around 3pm grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was suppose to wake up by 12 pm and grab something but I didn't and this dream happened around 3pm grin grin grin

shocked

Grab something at 12pm. Are you into some kind of ritual

What did you cook?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

shocked

Grab something at 12pm. Are you into some kind of ritual

What did you cook?
grin grin Just to grab something and eat no matter what but to fill my rumbling abdomen but I missed the timing and woke up late. I cooked something close to fried rice and veg. tongue

Why are you asking too many questions about this? angry
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Just to grab something and eat no matter what but to fill my rumbling abdomen but I missed the timing and woke up late. I cooked something close to fried rice and veg. tongue

Why are you asking too many questions about this? angry

I am trying to help o

We have to make sure that the dream was not from the villagetongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage. / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.