Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Piles( Haemorrhoids) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Piles( Haemorrhoids) (2039 Views)

Haemorrhoids (JEDI-JEDI) lo ma pa / External Haemorrhoids, Needs Help / Proven Herbal Cure For Hemorrhoids (piles) Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) by tojohn(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Haemorrhoids or piles are simply known as painful swollen veins at or near the anus. which sometimes get bad when it starts bleeding and it really hurts you know? but ironically some of those who suffer these things feel shy to communicate about it. they keep dying inside, and when they finally get out of the box, you advice they see a surgeon who will examine the anus to ascertain the gravity of the pile, they break down again and shy away from it. Now this is my little advice to those of you who feel bad when it comes to opening your yansh to a doctor. first and foremost ,the doctor is there because of that your yansh, secondly he doesn't know you from adam,once you leave the hospital kapish!
so please shy no more, it happens to almost every body.
Now back to why am here, due to the surgery and rubber ligation which sometimes is not pocket friendly, many people have lived with pile for years.
But recently there was a testimony of this guy who used a home made solution of .....
1.hot water not too hot
2.like 1 kg of salt
3.small drop of detol liquid
4.and dry kerana roots powder found around here(this stuff is used to dry wound by locals)
seat on the bucket of water for like 20 minutes and repeat 2 times every day . to be continued.......
Re: Piles( Haemorrhoids) by tojohn(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Never had that ruzu can cure pile. Ruzu bitters can only aid digestion. please dont give them high hopes that might definitely fail.
Re: Piles( Haemorrhoids) by bosa1(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2015
tojohn:
Never had that ruzu can cure pile. Ruzu bitters can only aid digestion. please dont give them high hopes that might definitely fail.
You, don't kno what Ruzu Bitters is capable of doing, if you do, you won't say that Ruzu Bitters aid digestion.
Ruzu Bitters cleanses the blood, detoxify kidney & fight bacteria. The result is what you see in in d capability of Ruzu Bitters handling piles.
Re: Piles( Haemorrhoids) by NoToPile: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Permanent Herbal cure for heamorrhoids( pile), results visible after few days and the herb is very affordable, Available in different sizes.( In liquid form)Tested and trusted.

send an email to notopile@gmail.com.
Re: Piles( Haemorrhoids) by NoToPile: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Get rid of hemorrhoids completely now, tested and trusted and very effective. Say no to piles!!!

notopile@gmail.com
Re: Piles( Haemorrhoids) by TheActionase(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have seen a lot of people experience the pain of pile... Pile can be painful but i know a man that can treat it in four days in my area that help people cure it for small money. You can call him on 09055469693..

I think another reliable place to get cure is http://freeonlinebiznezideas..com.ng/2015/11/the-ultimate-cure-to-chronic.html

(1) (Reply)

. / Health Benefits Of Marijuana / Starve The Staph!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.