Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com (105684 Views)

OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED) / New!!! Rent To Own (own A New Estate Home By Paying Rent For Some Years);d / Put A Touch Of Royalty In Your Home By Using Silkacoat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by bigboss80s(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2015
tpiander:
I'm quite sure these pictures were lifted from a real estate commercial site somewhere.

do some rich foreign people really look for information about Nigeria and Nigerians on nairaland? Who does that?

do you not care you're being scammed?
Lol I can't believe people are falling for this scam. No part of Abuja (including Asokoro) or even Nigeria is that clean. That house is definitely not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by AfroKnight: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
ExInferis:
I dont believe this. The exterior and interior have different style languages.

The exterior evokes a sense of glass and steel for the interior, but the actual interior shots are a bit victorian and Baroque, suggesting some castle-like structure. Also, look at the bedroom; the skyline outside the windows is most definitely NOT Abuja.

i call shenanigans on this one.

The bedroom exposed the lie. Also notice that there are no similar design elements in all the pictures. The two living room pictures have nothing in common. That's strange. It's like each room had a different interior designer. Very obvious the pictures are not from the same house.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by tellwisdom: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Its not worth even $6million....Looks rough btwn..All these abokiss dont know fashion sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by goodgate: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
mikron:
and this is where he takes his bath
The Exterior looks like his House on Karimu Kotun, Near Mike Adenuga's Former House. There Used to be So many Mallams there, one day i Codedly asked one of my Mallam friends and he Told me Nigeria' Richest Man Stays Here.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Mattex001(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
If you love to sleep poverty will be Your Portion

That's the Only sentence I Can relate with!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by anthoniaz(f): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
mouaue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM3vsvNQKuM
Hahahaha.

Oh my God! I love this video.

I play this song almost every day smiley
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Whizkay(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2015
All lies..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Angelou(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2015
tevinsolt:
Lies!! This are all bits and pieces of pictures you can find online. I have seen those pictures before and that's one of the ways I know. Those architectures and interior design are full on American.
Eh Ehn!! shocked i thought as much, if it was truly his house.. The photojournalists should have taken a picture of him(dangote) in one of those apartments....... I even trust nigerians dey go don hustle to take selfie with am for him parlour *winks* #AllNaWash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by scentmarlc(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
where are you introvert?

The kitchen alone is more equipped than our whole building plus B/Q Still we Thank God

Abiii na thanking things ooo grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by subbieD(f): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2015
I can never be poor ;never never never...I detest poverty....Money cometh, NOW!!!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by 1metre: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2015
this is a fabricated pic...i hv visited him once

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by engrolawei: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Orikinla:
It is okay. But only a dummy will even pay US$20 million for this mansion.
I will have a bigger, larger and more luxurious palatial house for less in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California.
It is gated 25-acre estate that I have not seen anything like it in Nigeria.
Anyway, this Dangote's house is cheaper than a single oil painting by Pablo Picasso sold for more than US$35 million and Claude Monet selling for US$35m.
Artists are always eventually the richest people on earth. So, one oil painting in my home can buy this Dangote's mansion and I will have some change left in my bank.
DREAMING AGAIN EH?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by goodgate: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
tellwisdom:
Its not worth even $6million....Looks rough btwn..All these abokiss dont know fashion sad
If its the One in V/I, then its Worth it. All those Ugly House there are very Expensive. The Land Prices are Crazy.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by chemicool: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Well!!! I am present sha.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by mmsen: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2015
There is no deal to purchase Arsenal.

There is no proof that is his home, inside or out.

Why do you people have to peddle lies?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by brabus(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell. There's nothing to prove the rooms in the picture are dangotes room
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by kiddkash(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2015
my papa mate
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by 4ubootyman: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
mikron:
Rare Top 10 Photos of Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Home

.Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Source: http://www.africacradle.com/2015/08/28/rare-top-10-photos-of-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangotes-30-million-home/

That first picture is femi Otedola's house on Marquen road Ikoyi. The others are just buts and pieces from everywhere around the world

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by NaLaugh: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
menix:
Nice crib buh wat I have coming is better than this..

cheesy Good luck!
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by goodgate: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
amiskurie:
Pathetic foolish liar....hanhannn!
All these lies just to lure traffic to your blog,foolish op.

And some people already believed.
The Exterior looks like his House on Victoria Island.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:
Na this kind house person go enter forget say e don reach 9pm, to return to your own house

Na make your children no fall your hand as children they talk wetin dey dem mind , if you carry your children go there I no go surprise if dem talk say dem no dey go back house with you. I don do am for my own parents before , na so we go one of our uncle house wey get money well well when I still dey like 9 years , na so I see jangilover and many other play things for their house , if you see as ice cream full their freezer , biscuit and chocolate too. When e reach make we go house na so I tell my parents say I no dey go house say I don see where I go dey live henceforth , na money my uncle give me before I gree comot for their house that day.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by azzima(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
tpiander:
I'm quite sure these pictures were lifted from a real estate commercial site somewhere.

do some rich foreign people really look for information about Nigeria and Nigerians on nairaland? Who does that?

do you not care you're being scammed?
these pics are sooo fake

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Sheikwonder(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Dangote let you take pictures of his house and his inner sanctum,yet there is no picture of the man himself in his own house!

This tori get k leg.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2015
I'm assuming it wasn't built for him by Baba Lati the brikila grin
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by ayofizzy(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
[This Otedola's house in Ikoyi not Dangote quote author=mikron post=37579290]Rare Top 10 Photos of Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote’s $30 Million Home

.Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Source: http://www.africacradle.com/2015/08/28/rare-top-10-photos-of-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangotes-30-million-home/

[/quote]
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by menix(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
NaLaugh:

cheesy Good luck!

Thanx buh don't b left behind..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by goodgate: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
4ubootyman:

That first picture is femi Otedola's house on Marquen road Ikoyi. The others are just buts and pieces from everywhere around the world
No! That First pic/house is on karimu Kotun Near Okoawo, near Mike Adenuga's house too, you will see so many mallams there too.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by ayofizzy(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2015
tevinsolt:
Lies!! This are all bits and pieces of pictures you can find online. I have seen those pictures before and that's one of the ways I know. Those architectures and interior design are full on American.
that is otedola's house in ikoyi not Dangote
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Dalyjay(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Eleda ma sun
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by adconline(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Another garbage from a garbage website.. Arsenal FC is not for sale and has not been sold.. Stan Kroenke, AFC largest shareholder is married to Ann Walton, an heiress to Walton Family that owns the world's largest supermarket chains - Walmart and SAMs Club.. Their money long and grand fathered.
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
After God na money ooo
Money is good to have.
May God bless us too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... / Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.