Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair (28857 Views)

Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids / Jeremiah Gyang's Daughter's Hair Is Gorgeous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by nicholasis(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2015
The winner of the 2007 West African Idols , Timi Dakolo is that man that knows what it really takes to be a responsible father , he shared a very adorable photo where he was braiding his daughter's hair . Such connection is what many fathers lack with their children these days especially in the western part of the world because they think it only mothers that should do such things.

The father of three , a boy and two girls got married to his wife Busola Dakolo in 2012 five years later after winning 2007 West African Idols that earned him an household name . According to him he said they love each other and she always wants to be around him , even sometimes she prefer to sit and watch him all day .

He shared the pics and wrote:

"THIS ONE HERE IS MY BELOVED. ...KNOWS WHEN TO SAY THANK YOU..AND ALWAYS VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT I AM DOING..QUESTIONS LIKE..DADDY HOW ARE U?!..DADDY I PROMISE I WON'T DISTURB YOU..LET ME JUST STAY AND WATCH YOU..DADDY ARE YOU MY BEST FRIEND?! DADDY YOU HAVE NOT READ JESUS BOOK TO US TODAY...THE ONE THEY SEND TO MANIPULATE ME WHEN THEY KNOW I WOULD SAY NO...MY BELOVED HALLEL..."

https://instagram.com/p/7Crz38v10R/

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Beesluv: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Gentleman !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by HerexG(m): 5:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Sweet ! I could do the same

Female babies rocks my boat grin

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by fromnigeria(m): 5:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Role Model

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by NaLaugh: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Is she sucking her thumb though?
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by IsiCaterpillar(f): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
thunder fire una for all these rubbish making fp these days

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by justi4jesu(f): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
smiley He's actually loosening her hair and not braiding it

40 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by maxiuc(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
I be gentle man for kitchen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by thefakestan: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
I dey come, I have smth to say.

ThefakeStan
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by kekakuz(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
that's my guy

I love this guy
#nohomo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by teemanbastos(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmmm...... Must this b uploaded online..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by omogidi234(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Lovely pic. Keep it up Tim. Not many fathers have time for their children these days. Everybody is chasing money.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by lalaberry(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
New generation daddys. Nice one smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Timi the boss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by chiibekee(f): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
He is loosing the hair abeg. My dad does more than that for me and my siblings.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by menix(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Braiding ke Breaking nii...

The dude is losing the old braid..

Well, I can braid too, majorly galz wiv bushy apian way.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by gomzy121: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
The maker of the best nigeria anthem '' great nation''. My role model

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by DankemzI(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by allanphash7(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
I doubt if seun is still the owner of Nairaland cos of Rubbish his paid mods move to FP nowadays

What is the meaning of this shiit?

Nairaland becoming boring and probably going to extintion

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
Apply for the post of MOD and post better thing then mungol

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by westlius(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Wow men really love there daughters alot
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by onadana: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Show me Timi pooing....I will take celebrities seriously.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
I doubt if seun is still the owner of Nairaland cos of Rubbish his paid mods move to FP nowadays

What is the meaning of this shiit?

Nairaland becoming boring and probably going to extintion
just take a stroll to kirikiri
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
He is not braiding her hair.....he is loosening it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by kennyddonn(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
see as d gal hair sef be

so brown and dirty

for months dey know loose am

maybe he dey fight with his wife

wait o e be like say na broom he dey use sef

na dem know jare
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Osisie(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
The NEPA situation is very terrible in that axis of Lekki where Timi lives.

Why won't something be done quickly?

Even in this picture, it's obvious there's no light.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Sis exactly, you said it well. NL just send unimportant news for ppl to click and they make money.
IsiCaterpillar:
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by tyson99(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Truluvguy:
Sis exactly, you said it well. NL just send unimportant news for ppl to click and they make money.
Dem force u click am

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by chichriso: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2015
God, plz I need this type of child

ChICHRISO saiD ::::::::: See my signatures
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
sorry moderator forgive me
tyson99:

Dem force u click am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.