Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is She Intrested In Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Intrested In Me? (905 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Any Chick Intrested In Dp? Drop Me A Line / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Intrested In Me? by Treash(m): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2015
I newly met a lady on Facebk, though she told me she has a guy,and she even loves him so much,yet she was so eager to come to my house.She got to d extent of asking weda I was back frm my trip so she could come faster. We exchanged contact & each time we chated,she asked me to promise not to s*x or assault her if she comes.Though it seems confusing, how she kept asking me not to sex her,yet so passionate to come,she even rejected my offer to come to her side. Suprising enough, she also ask me to promise neva to toast her wen she come. We fixed a date, and lo she came two days ago. She promised to spend 3hrs. Her coming was gud enough to kip my company,until afta spending 2hrs wit me JUST GISTING wen she wasnt comfortable again. She told me she wld soon go,coz she has an hour left wit me,& kept reminding me every 10 minute. I was sharp enough to got s*xual arousal frm me, wen d man under me started searching for network. I grabed her,and she somehw declined, though I forcefully opend up her blowse & s*cking d boobs. My compound was quiet enough so I hurriely pulled up her trouser wen she wanted to scream, this this got me bewildered as,whats d essence of coming wen she had a guy she claimed to love. She den pulled up, ran out and left without allowing me in. She later sent me a text of her regret coming. She later opened up dat she was intrested in me until I start acting funny in my room. Afta little petting and apology, she promised to come again today. She even gave me her schedules for today. Pls what does she want
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by Dekatron(m): 4:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Olamide will tell you that :- STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by eleko1: 4:59am On Sep 02, 2015
U both need JESUS cool

1 Like

Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by pizzy77(m): 5:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Don't rush her pally..she wants Doggy style.
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by Beesluv: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Arrange for the meeting in a public place like eatery, suya joint, garden or just under a mango tree (where you won't have to spend money grin)
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by nochio(m): 5:13am On Sep 02, 2015
She knows you are comfortable and that's what she wants, she's greedy and playing with your emotions.
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by fromnigeria(m): 5:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Treash:
I newly met a lady on Facebk, though she told me she has a guy,and she even loves him so much,yet she was so eager to come to my house.She got to d extent of asking weda I was back frm my trip so she could come faster. We exchanged contact & each time we chated,she asked me to promise not to s*x or assault her if she comes.Though it seems confusing, how she kept asking me not to sex her,yet so passionate to come,she even rejected my offer to come to her side. Suprising enough, she also ask me to promise neva to toast her wen she come. We fixed a date, and lo she came two days ago. She promised to spend 3hrs. Her coming was gud enough to kip my company,until afta spending 2hrs wit me JUST GISTING wen she wasnt comfortable again. She told me she wld soon go,coz she has an hour left wit me,& kept reminding me every 10 minute. I was sharp enough to got s*xual arousal frm me, wen d man under me started searching for network. I grabed her,and she somehw declined, though I forcefully opend up her blowse & s*cking d boobs. My compound was quiet enough so I hurriely pulled up her trouser wen she wanted to scream, this this got me bewildered as,whats d essence of coming wen she had a guy she claimed to love. She den pulled up, ran out and left without allowing me in. She later sent me a text of her regret coming. She later opened up dat she was intrested in me until I start acting funny in my room. Afta little petting and apology, she promised to come again today. She even gave me her schedules for today. Pls what does she want
She sure wants you, but you're a player, aside that, you are in a hurry. Can't you just play the good guy just to see what she wants, then you can start misbehaving.

Btw, Why is she planning to cheat on her bf?
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by donholy28(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Describe op in one word:amateur
Describe d girl in two words: cheating biitch
Re: Is She Intrested In Me? by pretydiva(f): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Some guys of these days shall. So a girl paying u a visit indirectly means she's coming 4 sex..abeg mk una try change una mentality

As per d girl coming 2day,u can tell her not 2 come until u guys sought ur selves out n no were ur friendship/relationship is heading 2

(1) (Reply)

Need Romantic Ideas. I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out Today / I Met Jamaican Toyboy On Skype And Paid £3k To Bring Him Here... / 3 Reasons Why Some Men Can’t Stay Hard With Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.