Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran (5478 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by YoursGEJ(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

The rage was particularly aimed against the asylum center where they live, as they broke into the center’s office and smashed everything. …

The center where the furious asylum seekers live, is built to accommodate 1,200 people but currently houses up to 1,700 asylum seekers. The German authorities have difficulty keeping up with the increasing amount of refugees, and in many places there are made alternatives such as tents and schools provide asylum seekers shelter.

Now, the German authorities say that they will try to divide asylum seekers by ethnicity, in order to prevent a recurrence of the violent riots. …

Asylum seekers attacked the authorities because they could not get hold of the Afghan man who allegedly had desecrated the Koran. One must say it is extremely worrying that they do not seem to have respect for the authorities.

It is scary to think what would have happened with the Afghan man if the furious Syrians had got hold of him.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MMzJ6GOoosQ

Source with video: http://10news.dk/?p=1701

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by SeverusSnape(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Muslims are violent people every where they find themselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by otukpo(f): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
They should send the syrians back to their country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
I smell lies.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Muslims are violent people every where they find themselves.

Wawu. Really?
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Can you imagine!! Doing that in someone else's land even as a refugee. These european nations had better review their laws about receiving this savages fleeing the middle east

17 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by mayorkyzo: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Violent rapists Islam baggers...causing violence everywhere they go..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Orjioorji(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2015
kick their ass back to Syria , ungeatful. animals

7 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Islam is A Peace Religion..

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by SeverusSnape(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Wawu. Really?
Yes, even a toddler knows this.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by madridguy(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2015
What do you stand to gain from spreading false news ?

YoursGEJ:
A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

The rage was particularly aimed against the asylum center where they live, as they broke into the center’s office and smashed everything. …

The center where the furious asylum seekers live, is built to accommodate 1,200 people but currently houses up to 1,700 asylum seekers. The German authorities have difficulty keeping up with the increasing amount of refugees, and in many places there are made alternatives such as tents and schools provide asylum seekers shelter.

Now, the German authorities say that they will try to divide asylum seekers by ethnicity, in order to prevent a recurrence of the violent riots. …

Asylum seekers attacked the authorities because they could not get hold of the Afghan man who allegedly had desecrated the Koran. One must say it is extremely worrying that they do not seem to have respect for the authorities.

It is scary to think what would have happened with the Afghan man if the furious Syrians had got hold of him.

[img]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MMzJ6GOoosQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/img]

Source with video: http://10news.dk/?p=1701

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by chimauga(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2015
I been saying it giving muslems chance to live in all europe as asylum is suicidal better chase them out

8 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by YoursGEJ(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2015
madridguy:

After you have watched the video, please kindly post a link to a reputable source stating that the incident did not happen. If you are able to do so, I will immediately request that this thread be taken down and will tender my unreserved apologies.

I will be waiting for the link.

Thanks

20 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by slap1(m): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
In another man's land? Hmm, these people...
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2015
This is no News in Nigeria.

Europe don enter one chance with these wild animals of Ishmaelites!

6 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2015
The man in question can never be from Afghanistan and that is my point.

YoursGEJ:

After you have watched the video, please kindly post a link to a reputable source stating that the incident did not happen. If you are able to do so, I will immediately request that this thread be taken down and will tender my unreserved apologies.

I will be waiting for the link.

Thanks
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by YoursGEJ(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2015
madridguy:

madridguy:
The man in question can never be from Afghanistan and that is my point.

Do you know the definition of false news?

Do you have any concrete proof that the said man is not an Afghan?

I am guessing you think that all Afghans are muslims and thus no one from Afghanistan would have done what the man did. Well, there are people who practice other religions other than Islam who are also citizens of Afghanistan. See the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Afghanistan#Minority_religious_groups

I deal in facts not speculation. If you are sitting in your living room deciding what can be and what cannot be, then I don't have time for you.

24 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by nobilie: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2015
If this is true, there can't be peace in this world.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, even a toddler knows this.

And you think we Christians don't have some violent ones among us Grandpa
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by bugzbunny: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
IsLam .....religion of pieces
I blame europe though
Nonsense
They will start attacking people here in Naija too cos of this... Watch out

6 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

Go and ask Christians, because I'm not one.
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by bugzbunny: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

I dnt knw any except u..
Tear a bible today.. Its btw u and God
I can't fight for him

5 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by truefact: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

You are not a Christian. ..you a true definition of EVIL, in capitals...you simply an evil jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

I dnt knw any except u..
Tear a bible today.. Its btw u and God
I can't fight for him

Have you heard of the 'Crusades' that were very much around hundreds of years back Type 'the christian crusades' in a search engine
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by bugzbunny: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2015
nobilie:
If this is true, there can't be peace in this world.
No peace in muslim world...FIXED
Dats why they r fleeing

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2015
truefact:

You are not a Christian. ..you a true definition of EVIL, in capitals...you simply an evil jihadist

Oh please shut up that crappy orifice you call a mouth. Who told you I'm a Muslim??
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Ilaje44(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Do you know the definition of false news?

Do you have any concrete proof that the said man is not an Afghan?

I am guessing you think that all Afghans are muslims and thus no one from Afghanistan would have done what the man did. Well, there are people who practice other religions other than Islam who are also citizens of Afghanistan. See the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Afghanistan#Minority_religious_groups

I deal in facts not speculation. If you are sitting in your living room deciding what can be and what cannot be, then I don't have time for you.

There are many Muslim Afghan men who went through the trauma of Taliban and other Afghan Islamic militias who would do such.

7 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Cowards. They can't stay in their country and fight for what they believe in. But am glad they are moving into Europe where they will cause mayhem because Europe has a fool in the middle east wars.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by bigboss80s(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
This is how they are everywhere...and I'm not being biased. I know them and I have Muslim relatives. They rarely think before they act when it comes to things concerning Mohammed or the Koran.

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by tociano009(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2015
madridguy:

] Shut up my friend is true even it happened last week not new
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by dialfa: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2015
oyibo is too tolerant
Re: Syrian Refugees Riot In Germany Over Koran by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Can you say that to your uncle ?

tociano009:
] Shut up my friend is true even it happened last week not new

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Here Comes The List / Forgotten Second Stanza Of The Nigerian Anthem / Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.