Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home (2461 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by ketekete: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Africa’s richest man and foremost business mogul, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, on June 29th, 2015. disclosed that despite his wealth, he has no residential property outside Nigeria, BUT, that is about to change.

The billionaire, who was recently interviewed by Africa Cradle and has put his Abuja Home up for sale, disclosed during the interview that he will move to London after inking the agreement to buy Popular football club, Arsenal FC.

He is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the London based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

IS it a big deal that our richest man is about to relocate?
Should we be worried?

Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by 5starmilitant: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2015
A
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
I'm crying about wenger not buying any player after all our speculation and you are here using another fake speculation.

Op Beware of thunder that strikes in the afternoon

6 Likes

Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by magabounce(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
OK... Time to sign mikel
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by ketekete: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Wait and see who the thunder will strike, until he sign the agreement to buy your team!. cheesy cheesy
ECOTERRORS:
I'm crying about wenger not buying any player after all our speculation and you are here using another fake speculation.
Op Beware of thunder that strikes in the afternoon
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by dangote7510(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
my oga at top. i hope he wont arrest me for impersonation.
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by solagodwin(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Good He Will Buy Nigerian Players.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2015
ketekete:
Wait and see who the thunder will strike, until he sign the agreement to buy your team!. cheesy cheesy
. Be warned, this thunder was reserved for wenger but u are now making Sango angry with this your speculation again.

Remeber, Sango is a fan of arsenal

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by oluspencer(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
solagodwin:
Good He Will Buy Nigerian Players.

Shey RAbiu Afolabi?
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by ketekete: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Born Handsome cheesy.
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by ionsman: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Which of the Arsenal did he sign? Not my club I suppose.

Meanwhile, I have been waiting patiently at london Colney since yesterday. I must shoot wenger.
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by Realisticman: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Why will he not relocate when he knows that it is no longer business as usual in Nigeria? This is a man whom the successive governments have so made powerful in which he was made to monopolies virtually every sector of the Nigeria market. Killing the local investors and increasing prices of goods at will.
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by henchamb(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
This kerete boy or girl can lie for Africa
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by henchamb(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
This kerede boy or girl can lie for Africa
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by 400billionman: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fake news..
Re: Dangote To Move To London After Buying Arsenal FC And Selling His Abuja Home by tpiander: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
henchamb:
This kerede boy or girl can lie for Africa

ketekete.

it means donkey.

(1) (Reply)

Pictured: Buhari's ADC Converted To Photographer / Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Borno / Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.