Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) (3324 Views)

Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by nairaroot: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Amazing hyper-real drawings show there's more to the world than meets the eye

Double-take at these stunning images which have one foot in reality and another in the other-worldy art of Paul Cadden

You may have to look twice at these images before you realise that they're drawings, not photographs.

The artwork is from the studio of Paul Cadden, a Glaswegian who creates hyper-real pictures using photographs, videos and stills.

The 51-year-old studied Print Design and Illustration at the Glasgow college of Building and Printing before going on to an Animation and Illustration course at James Watt College.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE AND SEE MORE UNBELIEVABLE PHOTOS AND GIVE YOUR JUDGEMENT [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/pencil-drawings-too-hot-to-believe/#.VeagGsiL3IU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Gifted hand
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by Imortal001: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by dy27(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
I draw too but nothing close to this,unbelievable!!
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
I draw too but not close to this, although I'm badass when it comes to painting and graffiti works, I love using imagination to create Beautiful things.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
op, you are a super-lier.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by kolinton1: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
crotonite:
op, you are a super-lier.

I was also skeptical and found it hard to believe those drawings but on the site the source is quoted that is mirror.co.uk and I doubt if those guys will put up lies and I also google the name of the artist which then made me believe. It is indeed unbelievable. Nice post anyway.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Keep it up
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice
Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dem change am 2 black n white cum dy lie .. My two year old bro sev nah say na lie

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! Pencil Drawings Too Hot To Believe. (photos) by ZianaJordana(f): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oh, please!

(1) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Traditional Tribal Marks On Their Face! / D'banj's Ex-girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Yellow Gown For Cîroc Launch-pics / See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.