Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) (42670 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (photo) / See Photos Of Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ceometromedia: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Bacteriocin(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2015
stunt 101
Another FTC dedicated to my bae. HBD in advance

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Ugomba(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
The Jose Mourinho of Nigeria Government.

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
My amiable governor. As Apc dey see all wetin u dey do,cold dey catch them. Fayose for presideńt 2019.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Queennikky(f): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Lol..... This dude na jack of all Trades grin

45 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by boujaye: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
gov fayose i know u are working hard but to check license is not your statutory obligation.leave it for frsc, you will only outwork yourself for nothing

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Ugomba:
The Jose Mourinho of Nigeria Government.

Hahahahahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Bros abeg, leave our entertainer.

Since we no get Hon. Patrick replacement, make we d use this one d laugh na...... Abi na only oshomole we go d read

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose is now doing every job, I'm really impressed with his work rate.

29 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose the emperor of Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Musiwa

Fayose the Alafin and Ooni in one Person. Orlandohowah

Fayose the Sango of our time. Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by CallPolice: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2015
He hasn't been doing any meaningful thing.

Thanks to his photographer.

82 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by laffytaffy1: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Yoruba and eye service, so the Governor don't have anything better to do than stand on the side of the road and check diver's license. His lucky am not there, I would have run his ugly behind over in my Ford F150.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2015
New FRSC employee grin

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2015
Redundancy on fleek. Soon enough, he'd be checking the stench of the fart of residents of Ekiti. What a joke.

A single culvert, he's yet to construct in over a year, yet cyberspace is inundated daily with pictures of him thugging around.

And you've never seen the Wailers call him a "governor of pictures", but there is no gainsaying how teary eyed they get when they see pictures of Mr President on different occasions two days in a row.

Goodspeed people of Ekiti, you now have yourselves a "guavanor".

189 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ruggedboy01: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Lolz cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Missy89(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
What is the meaning of this?

Built a hall, commissions fuji music, catching late comers, drives a truck now he is checking licenses ?

Is this what ekiti has been reduced to?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by dekdek: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Ever since his mama cursed him for publicly declaring that she wears pampers diapers, Fayose has never remained the same again. grin grin grin
Tomakint, Tomafool, come see american wonder oooo grin grin grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by oladele97: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
I think he demons in him is pushing him back to garage he came from

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by philfrey08: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
I like this man.... humble thug... grin
The man of the people...
Fayose for president 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by parzdor(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Q
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
Mark My Words.. Wetin do Bendel State and Gongola State na ehn go do Ekiti State..

See who dey challenge President Buhari.. grin

If this is the best man to be Governor of Ekiti State, then Ekiti State isn't worthy of being a Local Government Area talkless of being a State.

The Governor obviously has no idea what his scope of work is.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2015
pkjh
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
hmmmmm@fayose
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
This dude get work?

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Spikkylee: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
G
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Interesting,.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by menix(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm..
Going to d _tush area of the state that has less traffic to check car papers.

Abeg Oshodi like area no dey ekiti, wen beta tipper drop smoke for him eyes person no go tell am say him road experience has left him..

Fayose my Hero
Obiano my Leader..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ardeks(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Weldone, baws.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2015
gay alert with 1992 F-150
laffytaffy1:
Yoruba and eye service, so the Governor don't have anything better to do than stand on the side of the road and check diver's license. His lucky am not there, I would have run his ugly behind over in my Ford F150.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 8:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Honestly ehn, this man isn't busy.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by sanc2s(f): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose is just like the recent wayne rooney. Work rate, 100percent, scoring ability 0percent

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by OkaOme: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Taking over the police business? This man is a clown!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Kimoni: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin

This governor is a joke!

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.