Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) (42666 Views)

DPR Gives Out FREE Fuel To Motorists In Kwara / Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (photo) / See Photos Of Gov. Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by wyzgrace(f): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs -48hrs of order (Lagos residence only) and between 48hrs - 72hrs in (IBADAN DELTA PH OGUN OSUN ABIA UYO CALABAR EKITI e.t.c)

Cash on delivery is also Available in all our COD AREAS

We are keen to making you happy

CONTACT TO ORDER NOW 

Whatsapp : 08132354748
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by cheerokee(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
boujaye:
gov fayose i know u are working hard but to check license is not your statutory obligation.leave it for frsc, you will only outwork yourself for nothing

As Chief security officer of the state, it is within his rights to check everything.

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Show off! Non.sese........!
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by dotune(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2015
This camera show is becoming dangerous o. It's not a gov's job to check licence o. Car brake dey fail o.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
omenka:
Redundancy on fleek. Soon enough, he'd be checking the stench of the fart of residents of Ekiti. What a joke.

A single culvert, he's yet to construct in over a year, yet cyberspace is inundated daily with pictures of him thugging around.

And you've never seen the Wailers call him a "governor of pictures", but there is no gainsaying how teary eyed they get when they see pictures of Mr President on different occasions two days in a row.

Goodspeed people of Ekiti, you now have yourselves a "guavanor".
You've said nothing. But continue with your gibberish.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2015
philfrey08:
I like this man.... humble thug... grin
The man of the people...
Fayose for president 2019
Mr man, I wish I could see u one on one so as to lecture u and raise the level of expectations u need from politician, it is not Fayose's duty to check vehicle papers, all these thing he is doing lately is just publicity stunt (eye service) just to gain cheap popularity. How does all these actions add value to the lives of Ekiti people?

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by IbrahimJafr: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Just imagine if it was PMB doin dis wt d comments will b like
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
look at d pictures again..is dat not road. or u didn't see Okada man with a passanger.. if he is to check staff ID., is it on d road. don't they have office or premises of dat work place...u need to wake up

I do not like arguing. See for yourself ...

https://www.nairaland.com/2566897/ekiti-workers-beg-fayose-lateness
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Adminisher: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Missy89:
What is the meaning of this?

Built a hall, commissions fuji music, catching late comers, drives a truck now he is checking licenses ?

Is this what ekiti has been reduced to?

This is 6th century governance. A complete disgrace to Ekiti State.

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by dannewlife(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
This is MISPLACED PRIORITY !
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by 4stylz: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Bacteriocin:
stunt 101
Another FTC dedicated to my bae. HBD in advance

Everything is stunt to you; even if you see politicians working; You won't still believe cos we have programmed our mind towards the worse
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by haabimbohlar(f): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
He just want to be seen. Checking license a governor for that matter.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Nastydude:
My amiable governor. As Apc dey see all wetin u dey do,cold dey catch them. Fayose for presideńt 2019.
Funny dude...
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by helpee(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2015
nuelyoyo:
Mr man, I wish I could see u one on one so as to lecture u and raise the level of expectations u need from politician, it is not Fayose's duty to check vehicle papers, all these thing he is doing lately is just publicity stunt (eye service) just to gain cheap popularity. How does all this actions add value to the lives of Ekiti people?
If you know how much lagos makes from vehicle license per month then you will know it is not publicity stunt. By the time motorist know fayose will check their papers the licensing office will be filled up with people for renewal and the state generate more money.

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2015
simplynola:
Does the constitution mandate a Governor to check drivers' licences? Our self acclaimed leaders are always the first to flout rules. No common sense
well he is still within his duty.... as chief tax officer of the state... vehicle registration and licenses are a form of taxation...road taxation to be exact... so he is doing his job to check if his citizens hav paid their road taxes... with dwindling finances of d nation...i believe this act will boost the appropraite tax authority to get to work.... by appropraite i dont mean nigerian police. he is not flouting any law...

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Maleeq(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2015
helpee:
If you know how much lagos makes from vehicle license per month then you will know it is not publicity stunt. By the time motorist know fayose will check their papers the licensing office will be filled up with people for renewal and the state generate more money.
are you for real bro? shocked
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Funny dude...
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by fredopareto(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Nastydude:
My amiable governor. As Apc dey see all wetin u dey do,cold dey catch them. Fayose for presideńt 2019.
beginning of madness...abeg rope..heen..
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
This thug of a governors has reduced governance to a miniature of activities of motor Park. This is how he will continue until his 4yrs end in poor performance. Useless Idiot.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by royallord1(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
dannewlife:
This is MISPLACED PRIORITY !
no it is not.... d country is broke... with dis action many person will renew their licenses and registration thereby creating funds for the state to carry out its plans for its people...
this is a better approach to generate fund... compared to d shot man of edo state dat is taking a loan dat will cost the state 20years to pay when he has less dan a year in office...
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Maleeq(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
royallord1:

well he is still within his duty.... as chief tax officer of the state... vehicle registration and licenses are a form of taxation...road taxation to be exact... so he is doing his job to check if his citizens hav paid their road taxes... with dwindling finances of d nation...i believe this act will boost the appropraite tax authority to get to work.... by appropraite i dont mean nigerian police. he is not flouting any law...
Perhaps he should take up arms and provide security for the people too instead of the police: he wont be flouting any law either, and the people would be confident that the man they voted for really cares about their safety. Plus miscreants/thieves/etc would back off Ekiti cos there is a new sheriff in town.

Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nastydude(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2015
fredopareto:
beginning of madness...abeg rope..heen..
I sit down on top Buhari head dey wait make him complete this he tenure finish whether Apc go smell that sit again.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Abeg make una free the man. Do u know if he was inspecting FRSC and chose to experience how they do their work...

This kindda thing will make the road police and FRSC to be encouraged to carry out their duties
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by helpee(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Maleeq:

are you for real bro? shocked
Bros, I am for real. The same way fashola was busy arresting violators of BRT lane. You didn't say it was the work of LASTMA then. Sometimes you encourage people to obey the law by doing something like this.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2015
This man has reduced governance to agbero work. It appears he doesn't know the nitty-gritty of governance. This is how he will continue till his tenure ends without any tangible thing on ground. Useless Idiot.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by ostopsmich(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Overweight/Potbelly/Protruding tummy...visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Sebosede(f): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
This is fayose at d secretariat on monday while checkin d id card of a late worker
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Maleeq(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
helpee:
Bros, I am for real. The same way fashola was busy arresting violators of BRT lane. You didn't say it was the work of LASTMA then. Sometimes you encourage people to obey the law by doing something like this.
Well said.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Shame on you and your ilks. So, you see nothing wrong in this one? But if any sensible photo of PMB or VPYO at official functions surfaces, low lifers and hypocrites like you shout Photocracy.

See gullibility of the highest order displayed in NL!

HAhahahhahhahhaha
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by Octaves(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
I'm surprised some ppl eat up this crass misplacement of priority. Is he a governor or a masquerade because he puts on a good show.
Re: Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos) by viceric677(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video)