Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39167 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Come 2019, if PDP survives, it will field a presidential candidate of northern origin and you will support him. Are you not penny wise pound foolish, going back to your vomit?

Dont mind the dullard!

Everyone knows that Tinubu's role in Buharis's emergence as president was to fasttrack Yoruba's emergence as president in the near future.

Backing GEJ for a 2nd term would have put a Yoruba presidency project out of reckoning indefinitely.
GEJ as we all realised in his tenure did his possible best to stick his head neck deep in the assssss of the core northerners but they kept dodging his advances.
He'd have gladly returned power to the north in 2019.
Where would that have left we Yorubas?

Today, Yorubas are nos 2,3,6 etc

Where were we in GEJ's tenure despite helping in assume power both as acting and substantive president?

To all you ibos and other southerners, Yorubas are on top of this.

Any Yoruba wailing now just wants more.

cc: chukwudi44
ecoterrors
freeglobe
menabadoo
and the rest of the everlasting wailing crew.

2 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

I disagree the power to giving powers to south falls on Yorubas remember they occupy kwara and kogi that way it's 18.5 states not 17

You are blessed!

The north has never and will never see Kwara and part of Kogi as north just like Saraki is not considered a northerner.

And in reality, those people always vote like the SW.

Hence the south has 18 states.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
googlepikin:
I SMH for thiefnubuu, shame is when ordinary mallam trick you. #amala:head.

#akpu brains!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by fkaz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Looking at Buhari stance on fight against corruption and his appointment so far. Tinubu man as FIRS boss and NNPC are more lucrative than chief of staff and SGF to me. I believe Tinubu know why he want Babatunde flower to hold that position, because in advance world were corruption index is very low, the only way you can perpetrate fraud is through tax evasion and that is were you can influence business or run others business down.

Watch how Tinubu and his ally investment will grow, that man is a fine politician cum businessman, don't be surprised to see Tinubu firm ALPHABETA collecting revenue for 9ja govt before buhari will spend.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Well said.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by disumusa: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
googlepikin:
I SMH for thiefnubuu, shame is when ordinary mallam trick you. #amala:head.
always think b/4 you write. So azikwe,alex ekuwama, aihomu, that suported north was trick by mallam.
Ibo the greatest coward, betrayer i ever see in wold
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by disumusa: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
menabadoo:
He tricked suffersticated yorubas
mumu ibo boy, tinubu single handedly chose buhari, and form apc b/4 any other things follow.
All tinubu plan is to remove gej, and kill the plan he had with ibo to rig in favour of ibo in 2019.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Classicool(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
hansad:

.Religion is thicker than water. More Yorubas in the last three decades have embraced Fulani/Hausa religion -Islam. Yioruba blends more with Fulani/Hausa than any other tribe in the south of Nigeria.

So all your appeal to southern Nigeria does not go to the Yoruba.
It does,if it doesn't why is it that the Imam Yoruba always yearn to the federal govt on numerous occasion that Kwara state belong to SW... So does the crown prince of Offa town and Balee of Jebba too and why do people of Kogi that was represented in the last CONfab didn't ask for anything but to return to SW or what of Edo and Itsekiri they both at last National Conference said if we are going to return to Regional govt they want to be with SouthWest... And on the case of OBJ.... He had the opportunity but due is selfish interest to run for a third term he jettison the hope of we Southerner.....
I'm sure of something which is going to happen soonest,if Nigeria continue like this that's WAR...
This war will determine the faith of the North.... You can say the North occupy 55% of our armed forces,Yes that's true... But don't forget the Late Ooni of Ile-Ife has given we Yoruba a very bright green light... And the green lights are Our neighbour Benin Republic and Togo Republic... And also we our people over seas.. In Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago.. Especially Fidel Castro can't allow us to go down.. Because of numerous promise and depth he owe to Late Ooni.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
disumusa:
always think b/4 you write. So azikwe,alex ekuwama, aihomu, that suported north was trick by mallam.
Ibo the greatest coward, betrayer i ever see in wold
musa the aboki adamu
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Billygee2u:

a master will always use his slave,
they will continue to use South West

Mumu is that what you should be saying or how we can improve southern unity

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by disumusa: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
sweatlana:
cheesy grin the jagaban has been jaga-banned! Lol
go and check all buhari appointment no single ibo man, is that not what thinking,in ibo dear country.
Just be their wasting your time on jagaba.
Jagaba is like liberian prince jhonson who said, all my intrest is to remove samuel doe, so the way gej treated yorubas makes tinubu flushed him out of power, surely ibo will cry till dey kingdom come.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dont mind the dullard!

Everyone knows that Tinubu's role in Buharis's emergence as president was to fasttrack Yoruba's emergence as president in the near future.

Backing GEJ for a 2nd term would have put a Yoruba presidency project out of reckoning indefinitely.
GEJ as we all realised in his tenure did his possible best to stick his head neck deep in the assssss of the core northerners but they kept dodging his advances.

Where were we in GEJ's tenure despite helping in assume power both as acting and substantive president?

ecoterrors
freeglobe
menabadoo

Please saraki is not a Yoruba man do not be fooled by the name Bukola the Fulani king in Ilorin bears a Yoruba name called Dolapo does that make him Yoruba
And Saraki has always showed Loyalty to SULTAN OF SOKOTO will a real omo oduduwa be loyal to a fulani immigrant king? NO
also i remember his father saying he was from mali
so pls dont force a Yoruba identity on him.

And yes I supported Buhari via Tinubu but the man has gotten it wrong
he has misfired
call a spade a spade
and please Tinubu did not fastrack anything its all brain wash.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are blessed!

The north has never and will never see Kwara and part of Kogi as north just like Saraki is not considered a northerner.

And in reality, those people always vote like the SW.

Hence the south has 18 states.

Saraki is considered a northerner not just a core northerner he has been rewarded with Senate Presidency hes loyal to caliphate
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by adisarasaq(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Somebody should help me ask the senator and his like-how have Yorubas benefited from 8 years of Obasanjo as Nigeria President?

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

Please saraki is not a Yoruba man do not be fooled by the name Bukola the Fulani king in Ilorin bears a Yoruba name called Dolapo does that make him Yoruba
And Saraki has always showed Loyalty to SULTAN OF SOKOTO will a real omo oduduwa be loyal to a fulani immigrant king? NO

he has misfire

Where did Saraki come about his Yoruba first name and surname?

Why havent they changed their names to pure Fulani names like the Emir of Ilorin did in a newspaper advert?

Why do they keep bearing Yoruba names?

Why was Saraki's father called Baba Oloye in Ilorin?

Whatever you claim to be must fall flat beside what you really are.

If you claim to be a monkey from now till eternity, does that make you one?

Come on, Buhari and co know themselves quite well and Saraki is not one of them.

Can Saraki even speak one sentence in Hausa?
How many cows does he have?

Abegi, Saraki is a pure Yoruba man.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Bialegend(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
sorry to those that thought that Buhari will die in office.
buhari is waxing stronger and shaming the likes of tinubu,amaechi and other "tribe"

am in for anything that will make Buhari live to shame these idiots...
even if it warrants me the un-warrants.

I love BIAFRA
Word!! Their plan was actually to have Buhari die in office so they can claim the presidency from behind. Those hypocrites are in for a long ride of disappointment. They are now trying to criticise Buhari through their Lagos-Ibadan express media houses because the apointment so far is not favoring them. They are making it look as if they are genuinely crying for the whole of Nigeria, but their pains is actually becuse they seem to be losing out from the scam chanji equation. Those chameleons have met their waterlo.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by basadenet: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
The man is 100% correct, tinubu sold the yorubas to the northerners.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by danpaul1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
j1mmy:

Including Obasanjo who went around the world campaigning for him.
Lol
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Bialegend(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

Mumu is that what you should be saying or how we can improve southern unity
Mugu, you and who go improve southern unity? Are you sane at all?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by FreeGlobe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

he has misfired
call a spade a spade
and please Tinubu did not fastrack anything its all brain wash.
Its a pity that virginfinder has continued to attach saraki to yoruba by all means after being corrected severally. Even if saraki tells him personally he has not ties with yoruba he will still argue with saraki. I dont blame him though seeing that he is trying to save face after fulani's have hijacked all the positions available after all the yoruba support.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
The keys to the chains of slavery we thought we could use to break free were just given back to the North by the APC. The APC became an agent of oppression and enslavement.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Bialegend(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Classicool:

It does,if it doesn't why is it that the Imam Yoruba always yearn to the federal govt on numerous occasion that Kwara state belong to SW... So does the crown prince of Offa town and Balee of Jebba too and why do people of Kogi that was represented in the last CONfab didn't ask for anything but to return to SW or what of Edo and Itsekiri they both at last National Conference said if we are going to return to Regional govt they want to be with SouthWest... And on the case of OBJ.... He had the opportunity but due is selfish interest to run for a third term he jettison the hope of we Southerner.....
I'm sure of something which is going to happen soonest,if Nigeria continue like this that's WAR...
This war will determine the faith of the North.... You can say the North occupy 55% of our armed forces,Yes that's true... But don't forget the Late Ooni of Ile-Ife has given we Yoruba a very bright green light... And the green lights are Our neighbour Benin Republic and Togo Republic... And also we our people over seas.. In Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago.. Especially Fidel Castro can't allow us to go down.. Because of numerous promise and depth he owe to Late Ooni.
Dreamer. War because the coward Yoruba want war abi? Can you fight? Upon all the humiliations you have been receiving from northerners, yet you prefer to lie law and when asked, you will say it's about diplomacy. Ooni of Ife that has his root from Sudan, is he the one you are relying on? Oni is not even yoruba. Benin and Togo and Cuba? Abeg go back to your dreaming, your people can never engage in any war because of your cowardice nature.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by 7lives: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
jumper524:
pls the north voted buhari, the south south and south east voted johnathan while the west chased away johnathan put that in ur skull old man

He knows, but why not allow this man to continue to wail.
Ohun to bo sonu lowo e ko se fi epe wa.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Let this man if Yoruba benefited muchthe way it suppose to be. I respect Tinubu more than all of you who call yourselves Yoruba elders. who are those who worked with Jonathan among Yorubas that you can boast of? Is it Fanikayode, Omisore, Koro, Mimiko, Doyin Okpe or the self acclaimed Yoruba elders like this man that present their children to the government to get appointment slots in different and unknown government ministries. abeg leave all the story
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
we have 4 years to bear the consequences...
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by sammylay: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
I thought this Yoruba/fulani foolish Alliance started during the civil war. I did not know it dates back to 1817. A fool at 198yrs is a fool...
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by dckng16(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am an IBO boy to d Core. I don't fucking care who rules. So far as I can't enjoy d dividend of democracy under PMB's regime Am fine.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by dckng16(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dont mind the dullard!

ecoterrors
freeglobe
menabadoo

With the current development and appointment by PMB do u think yoruba will smell that seat in nearest future.

I pity u and laugh in swahili
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by uchechuma3567: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
My people will always say that "passing six is not passing sense."
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by 7lives: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
fishbone11:

Firstly, I'm not Igbo OK fool!!!
Why are you pretending u ar not observing the current situation on ground? Is this de change u voted for? You wanted Jonathan out cos he's a Southerners and u've got de power u wanted, why spew nonsense from yr MAD COW DISEASE MOUTH. You were happy u got vice-president, or yr prayer is for Buhari to die and yr VP becomes de President... hahahahahaha, that can never happen in this country especially to a Yoruba cos u guys are so selfish, corny, full pride & inferiority complex. Swallow yr pills till 2019 for all i care. "ORUE" means mumu is ND

What is this? na by force to vote your candidate? we voted against Jona because the guy is incompetent.
Oh so you expect someone like me who is spending heavily on generators, fueling and servicing heavily, to go back and still vote Jona in "the spirit of southern Nigeria", well life is give and take Jona should have in the " spirit of southern Nigeria give me light " or is this too much to ask?.
You know what?, if given another opportunity, i will still vote against Jona 'cause i know i have not made a mistake, when last did waste money on my generators? even my generator engineers are divesting into wiring and all.
Anyone who is saying nonsense about those who voted for the change of government in this country is " AN ENEMY OF THE ORDINARY CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY ".
I know what is good for me and no one, i repeat no one will force nonsense down my throat in the name of one " UNITED SOUTHERN NIGERIA " there have never been a southern Nigeria, may be on paper but that's where it ends.
So make una pack well make i see front, if we are not in any way related why should i be under any obligation to favor you, even if we are related i must be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that you are capable, so pack well jor.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Olaone1: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu / Solomon Lar Is Dead / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.