Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote (53404 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ceometromedia: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015

Some random website on the internet called Africa Cradle put up pictures of what they say is Aliko Dangote’s house. Even our very own Aunty Linda jumped on the pictures as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a sweet little listicle?

According to Africa Cradle,

Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Small problem, that’s all a lie.

We at www.metronaija.com did some internet research about the photos. That majestic living room is actually in the Woolworth mansion in New York

The kitchen? Oh, that’s just belongs to American investor Vincent Viola, who owns the Florida Panthers NHL team, and it’s tucked in the Upper East Side with the rest of the Gossip Girl crew

The fancy walkway? That’s from another New York mansion

The absolutely gorgeous bathroom? Oh, that’s from NBA player John Wall’s house. The office is from some house owned by American actor Jeremy Renner.

In fact, the only picture in the whole set that might be Dangote’s is this one.

And it probably isn’t because it looks like some house I’ve seen in Ikoyi NOT Abuja.

I feel like I just found out Jesus isn’t real.

UPDATE: Look’s like Aunty Linda took the post down

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/thats-not-inside-abuja-mansion-of.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
busted

Media gone sour

Dat was how Internet broke my relationship

And left me with 50litres of Konji for 5months

Have to get a scrotum pills to ease d pains

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by saaedlee: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Copy and paste bloggers; thats what I call em

9 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Imortal001: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Fake news everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by tayebest(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Politician money and Enterpreneur money no be same na!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by donwise1(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Tell dem
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Omotayor123(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
OK... So what next
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Hawlahscho(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
It's indeed very awesome to have MONEY. sad

The poster above me is my girlfriend, STEER CLEAR!!! She may deny though. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Queennikky(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Chai.... But dangote reach to build am na

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by skyface00(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
That's a moral lesson, don't take everything u read online personal n serious, some people are getting paid for cooking fake news

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Cooking lies alters our personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Whaattt?!
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by juliusocean(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
I know its a lie I just asked his daughter on WhatsApp she told me it was a rumor in her words I quote "daddy ddnt purchase any form of real estate” cool

2 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by kennyman2000(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
I said it before..
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
OK... So what next
Sack the Mod that took it to FP and ban the guy that brought it here for 25years... That's being kind.

2 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by richidinho(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2015
grin

haba......my bunk is well packaged than that
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Remilekun101: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2015
After the picture don give some people heart attack?
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Whaattt?!
Wetin?
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by DrayZee: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Why would they do that? To promote Dangote's personality or what?
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Queennikky:
Chai.... But dangote reach to build am na
So?
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ibkgab001: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Op please this is 2015 .. Anything is possible .. My uncle built a house in Lekki with the same building plan and interior decoration from Malaysia minister for agriculture ... The company flew down to NIGERIA and shipped all stuffs in just one 40 feet container including the switch and kitchen equipments
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by youngwarlocks: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
ok
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Omotayor123(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Sack the Mod that took it to FP and ban the guy that brought it here for 25years... That's being kind.
grin

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by anonimi: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
OP, you too three much for this ogbonge investigative journalism.
Carry go, nothing do you as you expose these LAZY hustlers who call themselves bloggers.
In fact chop knuckle grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by lifezone247(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
shocked that my house. Who took the picture of my house and post it online? Na wa ooh,

Waking up from my dream tongue embarassed
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
jessicaruizame:
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.
Once again thank you Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com
You need Jesus

20 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Who cares though
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Remilekun101: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
I.m angry right now
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by bossanmayor(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Owk
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by parzdor(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Q

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tallest Building In Africa / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.