Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote (53396 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
Hah
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by BlackPeni5: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
There is a fake lindaikeji's blog...This is the fake one.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by kennynelcon(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:

Some random website on the internet called Africa Cradle put up pictures of what they say is Aliko Dangote’s house. Even our very own Aunty Linda jumped on the pictures as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a sweet little listicle?

According to Africa Cradle,

Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Small problem, that’s all a lie.

We at www.metronaija.com did some internet research about the photos. That majestic living room is actually in the Woolworth mansion in New York

The kitchen? Oh, that’s just belongs to American investor Vincent Viola, who owns the Florida Panthers NHL team, and it’s tucked in the Upper East Side with the rest of the Gossip Girl crew

The fancy walkway? That’s from another New York mansion

The absolutely gorgeous bathroom? Oh, that’s from NBA player John Wall’s house. The office is from some house owned by American actor Jeremy Renner.

In fact, the only picture in the whole set that might be Dangote’s is this one.

And it probably isn’t because it looks like some house I’ve seen in Ikoyi NOT Abuja.

I feel like I just found out Jesus isn’t real.

UPDATE: Look’s like Aunty Linda took the post down

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/thats-not-inside-abuja-mansion-of.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

grin the white building is forte oil @ Walter carrington V.I... Dangote hardly go public.

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=18pt]CLAP FOR nairaland AND ALL THE FANS OF LINDA IKEJI.
A comedy of errors.[/size] grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ketekete: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2015
NAh wah ooo
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
BlackPeni5:
There is a fake lindaikeji's blog...This is the fake one.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by money121(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Linda irooo looo ma paa ee...
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by dotune(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
I knew it was plastic.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]CLAP FOR nairaland AND ALL THE FANS OF LINDA IKEJI.
A comedy of errors.[/size] grin grin grin
I Hope They won't ban you for this.... Malady in the house o bro
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
saaedlee:
Copy and paste bloggers; thats what I call em

Copy and paste is the best..... grin grin grin...but this weapon in the hands of olodos,is a disaster....
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by tolexy007(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Taylor86:
busted

Media gone sour

Dat was how Internet broke my relationship

And left me with 50litres of Konji for 5months
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Wetin?

Abeg, Freemanan, hold me tight. Whaaaaaat?!
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:

Some random website on the internet called Africa Cradle put up pictures of what they say is Aliko Dangote’s house. Even our very own Aunty Linda jumped on the pictures as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a sweet little listicle?

According to Africa Cradle,

Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Small problem, that’s all a lie.

We at www.metronaija.com did some internet research about the photos. That majestic living room is actually in the Woolworth mansion in New York

The kitchen? Oh, that’s just belongs to American investor Vincent Viola, who owns the Florida Panthers NHL team, and it’s tucked in the Upper East Side with the rest of the Gossip Girl crew

The fancy walkway? That’s from another New York mansion

The absolutely gorgeous bathroom? Oh, that’s from NBA player John Wall’s house. The office is from some house owned by American actor Jeremy Renner.

In fact, the only picture in the whole set that might be Dangote’s is this one.

And it probably isn’t because it looks like some house I’ve seen in Ikoyi NOT Abuja.

I feel like I just found out Jesus isn’t real.

UPDATE: Look’s like Aunty Linda took the post down

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/thats-not-inside-abuja-mansion-of.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
SHITTE HAPPEN.

BUT WHY THE LIE undecided
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Lordseyad(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Oluwao..
Mo fe lowo o... Pese fun emi na o..

Chaii... grin
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Abeg, Freemanan, hold me tight. Whaaaaaat?!
Lol... Gossips an sb rumors.... So lies beckons.... That's social media for you... Maybe next thing WE will bear is Buhari is not the President of Nigeria... Expect anything dear.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by 2sex(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Everybody can be fooled but NOt ME. MetroNaija is the one behind the first news.

This is publicity stunt to make dem look credible in order to drive more traffic to MetroNaija site.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
SHITTE HAPPEN.

BUT WHY THE LIE undecided
Still thinking here... It stuns me
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by quinnboy: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2015
great work @ OP.......its time we do a little research before swallowing any poop put into our mouth.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2015
MetroNaija, you guys are trying as hard as you can to be relevant. Big shout out to you people.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Patented: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
well done metronaija. I did an image search after i saw this thread and i got the same results as u did.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Still thinking here... It stuns me
fame I guess
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Lousymouth(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Thank you jare OP.... Like Nairaland Like Lindaikejiblog
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by jayben(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
grin
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
fame I guess
CHEAP FAME.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by scribble: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2015
First photo of Femi Otedola house
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2015
Lousymouth:
Thank you jare OP.... Like Nairaland Like Lindaikejiblog
Rotfl... Easy na
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2015
anonimi:
OP, you too three much for this ogbonge investigative journalism.
Carry go, nothing do you as you expose these LAZY hustlers who call themselves bloggers.
In fact chop knuckle grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by missKiffy(f): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2015
I don't know what they want to gain by all this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tallest Building In Africa / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.