Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote (53402 Views)

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / Dangote's Multi-million Dollar Abuja Mansion (photos) / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Damn, LI blog, why you too dey lie like this
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Niyinficient(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2015
But pple get work o! See research untop anoda person's head! Na dis kind pple suppose dey our DSS n SSS! See as d guy do Linda Ekeji n d oda blog wetin blacks do Titanic!

Intelligent research to gbayi!
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2015
anonimi:
OP, you too three much for this ogbonge investigative journalism.
Carry go, nothing do you as you expose these LAZY hustlers who call themselves bloggers.
In fact chop knuckle grin

1 Like

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by kenoz(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2015
undecided kiss
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Lobolintin(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:
busted

Media gone sour

Dat was how Internet broke my relationship

And left me with 50litres of Konji for 5months

Have to get a scrotum pills to ease d pains

Same here tho I improvised
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ooshinibos: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2015
osewa you need to start checking this your website o ..there is just too many fake news here on Nairaland , it is very hard nowadays to get real news on nairaland
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Lobolintin(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=37589661][/quote]

No mind that Linda of a babe....
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by tivta(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
The only reputable source of news comes from credible media houses, like channels tv.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by 400billionman: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
I wondered.

Knew all was lie. Dangote cannot expose his house like that..

Hungry journalists liar APC.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Okies27(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:

Some random website on the internet called Africa Cradle put up pictures of what they say is Aliko Dangote’s house. Even our very own Aunty Linda jumped on the pictures as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a sweet little listicle?

According to Africa Cradle,

Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

Small problem, that’s all a lie.

We at www.metronaija.com did some internet research about the photos. That majestic living room is actually in the Woolworth mansion in New York

The kitchen? Oh, that’s just belongs to American investor Vincent Viola, who owns the Florida Panthers NHL team, and it’s tucked in the Upper East Side with the rest of the Gossip Girl crew

The fancy walkway? That’s from another New York mansion

The absolutely gorgeous bathroom? Oh, that’s from NBA player John Wall’s house. The office is from some house owned by American actor Jeremy Renner.

In fact, the only picture in the whole set that might be Dangote’s is this one.

And it probably isn’t because it looks like some house I’ve seen in Ikoyi NOT Abuja.

I feel like I just found out Jesus isn’t real.

UPDATE: Look’s like Aunty Linda took the post down

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/thats-not-inside-abuja-mansion-of.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
. Wetin una expect in a contree like 9ja? Evrytin na lie.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by stchinedu: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
skyface00:
That's a moral lesson, don't take everything u read online personal n serious, some people are getting paid for cooking fake news

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Cooking lies alters our personality.
Seconded

Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by satowind(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
jessicaruizame:
How to get your ex husband back
My name is Jessica Ruiz from Florida I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine Lucy told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com . I email Dr Shiva the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Shiva hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too.
Once again thank you Dr Shiva at hinduspelltemple@yahoo.com
419ners all these effort u put to be upgrading can be channeled into productive use. Is same brain u know
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by TuGreat(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Download and Listen to TuGreat_All You Gat on Mynotjustok.i know you must enjoy it. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VebQVplVF0u.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Judeblade24(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:

Some random website on the internet called Africa Cradle put up pictures of what they say is Aliko Dangote’s house. Even our very own Aunty Linda jumped on the pictures as well. I mean, who doesn’t love a sweet little listicle?

Africa Cradle was granted rare access into Africa’s richest man’s home, which he is putting up for sale in northern Abuja. Mr. Dangote has called this place home for a good twelve years, and he said he is selling the property because he has just completed a new piece of real estate in the United Kingdom, where he is switching to after putting ink to paper on a deal to purchase the london based Arsenal Football Club. Mr. Dangote is actually an avid soccer supporter, contrary to many people’s expectations, and he said he was looking forward to watching all the Arsenal matches from the Emirates Stadium after closing the deal. “I have to be there! I have to be there.” He said, with a rare smile on his face.

We at www.metronaija.com did some internet research about the photos. That majestic living room is actually in the Woolworth mansion in New York

The kitchen? Oh, that’s just belongs to American investor Vincent Viola, who owns the Florida Panthers NHL team, and it’s tucked in the Upper East Side with the rest of the Gossip Girl crew

The absolutely gorgeous bathroom? Oh, that’s from NBA player John Wall’s house. The office is from some house owned by American actor Jeremy Renner.

And it probably isn’t because it looks like some house I’ve seen in Ikoyi NOT Abuja.

.....jst passing by
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by llaykorn: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
stchinedu:
Seconded
And, I'm sure you believe that Abraham Lincoln really said that. smiley
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by bibaluv(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015

Do u know that what u said is a blasphemy? I quote "I feel I just found out Jesus isn't real" how can u say a thing like that? Repent from blasphemy.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by EdDave(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
The last building looks like Femi Otedola s house in Ikoyi, lagos.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nicepoker(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Taylor86:
busted

Media gone sour

Dat was how Internet broke my relationship

And left me with 50litres of Konji for 5months

Have to get a scrotum pills to ease d pains
a normal human being can only Produce 17liters of konji in his lifetime. How ur own come reach 50liters u dilute am?
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Obaf16(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
lifezone247:
shocked that my house. Who took the picture of my house and post it online? Na wa ooh,

Waking up from my dream tongue embarassed
Eeyah,sorry joor
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Money speaking
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
While i know this man inherited a family business and took it to greater heights, i want to know how one creates such wealth without impoverishing or exploiting others on the way to such wealth creation. It's amazing to me.......All is vanity though.....
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
copy and paste bloggers....
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by stchinedu: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
llaykorn:

And, I'm sure you believe that Abraham Lincoln really said that. smiley
grin....Na na, he never said it but I love what is accredited to him on that pix.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by Koleman(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is exactly why ICPC says it wants to crack down on bloggers and some blind bats accuse buhari of being a dictator! Freedom of speech my foot!
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ayofizzy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
ceometromedia:

That is femi otedola's house in ikoyi
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by ayofizzy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Okies27:
. Wetin una expect in a contree like 9ja? Evrytin na lie.
na otedola house for ikoyi
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by mart2k(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote by blessingemily12: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found happyhappysolutioncentre and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted him. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you you can also contact him on happyhappysolutioncentre@yahoo.com or visit his website at http://happysolutioncentre.webs.com/ thanks lydia claire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tallest Building In Africa / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.