Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit (863 Views)

Student Hung Himself Because His Girlfriend Call It A Quit With This Letter / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by chrisantus52(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
What should he do, yesterday my cousins girlfriend called him on phone and he was waiting to hear those sweet words , but instead she said that, she is sorry that she has broke up with him just like that but he was surprise cos he heard no problems with her , since than he is very confuse what's your advice for him cos he is just down crying..
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by Flashh: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2015
Maybe she's fed up with the way you type while chatting.

BTW... Why are you crying because of a girl, are you a blubbering idiot? undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by Tapout(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2015
undecided nigga u need to enable auto correct on ur phone

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
There must have been subtle signs but he was too blinded to notice. undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by Richie0974: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tapout:
undecided nigga u need to enable auto correct on ur phone

lol... He seriously has to
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by xynerise: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
She meant you should keep "Quiet" !
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by Jaidooo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nna make you sef 'sleep offf' and make it a 'noisy' undecided undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by Jaidooo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nna make you sef 'sleep offf' and make it a 'noisy' undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by eyeon(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
JUST COUNT IT THAT SHE'S MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING SPECIAL... UNLESS YOU'RE NOT. BE STRONG.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by MsBliss(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
It means that she's been having doubts and sleepless nights over some issues in their relationship which they both know about. Maybe she made her final decision that night .
You know,the frog does not run for nothing;its either it is chasing something or something is chasing him.
He should call her,sit her down and discuss things over.Then they can conclude if that issue can either be settled or they both go their separate ways.

By the way,why you dey put mouth for person relationship matter sef?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Wakeup And Call It A Quit by chrisantus52(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na ma cousin his problem is also my..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies With Standards Look For In A Husband / Help Oo! My Preek No Dey Bellefool Again Oo / 8 Bad Girl Traits Your Boyfriend Wants You To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.