Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! (74256 Views)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by efextony: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm... intresting...
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kingphaz:
Konji na Bastard is all I see.! Sheeye na them be the First to get Konji.??

Konji isn't a bastard in this case, such men or Boys I would call them are Wicked with lack of respect... If na konji they do them sheeye na for bus their konji matter go end.?

Ladies please be vigilant, and be mindful of the type of clothes you put on. so "Konji na Bastard" wouldn't be an excuse to be harassed publicly.

Kingin'...
Women harassing men all time. The way kpekus bulge out these days... butt is living on its own and...boobs..haba. Over packaging! Pity guys!
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by petkoffDrake(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala
op.... it depends on d type of dress u wore..
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by mignone(f): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
AmakaDNB:
ok
Poorly written.
Next time, send your story to DNB Stories. An editor will go through it and rework it before public consumption grin

not nice ma'am
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
The only reward pervs get is disgrace, reputation damage and a time in jail. They loose their friends and family as well as their dignity as men
henrixx:
been a perv. Can be a sweet experience.... Taste it

Nd thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by belamore: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
My dear... My advice is get a pen knife or pepper spray... N ur idea of annionting ursef is d best!
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by mignone(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
mystical22:
Take hrt dear...na soo yoloba boys dey do...rapists nd sex addicts..tnk God for yu

but why...?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by vickylala239: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

I am here to expose the acts of some guys who indulge in silly acts in public buses and also to seek how these evil acts can be curbed. I dont know the section to post this, so please Mods you can help by channeling to appropriate section. Thank you. Please find below my experiences:

Two months ago, i boarded a bus home after work on a friday night. I was so exhausted due to workload at the office and also the struggle to get a bus. I managed to get settled in the bus as the seats were so tight. I was seated directly behind the driver by the window. As we were transiting, I tried to chat with my friends on BBM so I wouldnt sleep off. I hardly sleep when transiting but that day I was too tired to even chat so I kept my phone inside my bag and placed it on my laps, then i rested my head on the driver's seat to take a short nap as my destination is still far. I boarded the bus from iyanoworo going to Ikorodu.

While sleeping, I felt something on my b**bs but I thought it just some imagination and then i dozed off again. I felt same thing again then i noticed that the guy sitting beside me was actually touching my b**bs but I wasnt so sure so I pretended i was dozing again and as soon as he repeated the act, i held his hand but he quickly dragged off his hands. I was too shocked to believe shocked. I was perplexed. I couldnt say a word. I gave him a stern look and I told him to adjust himself. The reason I couldnt shout was because I didnt want to be embarassed by the passengers. The guy could actually lie about it as there were no evidence and the passengers were mostly men in the vehicle. I was just shaky and the guy was just humming along with the music been played in the bus and nodding his head like nothing ever happened. He alighted at the next bustop. Then, I promised myself that I would be more vigilant in the bus.

But this recent one really shook me cry. I boarded going to CMS around 5:30am last Monday. I sat at the back sit and here came this guy who sat beside me. He was well dressed, had his suit on his hands and he was putting on recommended glasses. As we moved, the chilly breeze blew across our faces which made about 80% of the passengers sleep. I dint sleep as usual but I wasnt comfortable because I was sick over the weekend so I was still feeling feverish. I dropped my bags on my laps and was trying to just BE when i felt something on my laps. I thought it was the heavy loads i put on my laps so i readjusted. The bus I boarded was on high speed making so much noise and bumping into different potholes without caution. So i was really uncomfortable. To cut the long story short, as we got to CMS Ajah park, the man that sat on my left side alighted which made me shift to his position. Then this guy also shifted closely beside me. I wondered why he sat that close when there were spaces but I ignored it since it didnt disturb me. As we got to our final destination, I carried my bag up so as to prepare to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit on his second hand. I was so furious. I shouted at him, insulted him, asked him what he was doing. He didnt even mention a word, he was just murmuring. When we got down, I held him and was shouting but then what would that do? He just kept on walking away and he told me am embarrassing myself. I felt humiliated and assaulted. I was bitter. Some men asked me what happened and i explained. They said I should just ignore him and go so I dont embarrass myself and that I should go and pray. I was so sad that I almost cried cry cry. He wasnt even remorseful.

But i thank God i anointed myself that morning. This is what I do every morning before I step out, I also take a shot of the anointing oil and pray with it. It is a kingdom mystery that I partake in. So whatever evil he might have attempted, It has been destroyed by the anointing.
Ladies, please be very sensitive and vigilant in public buses. These monsters are out there. Its strange but true. Only God knows if they do it for diabolical purposes. I had a lot of questions running through my mind: Since when was his hand on my laps because I still adjusted for the other man to come down? How come I didnt even notice not until we almost alighted? How did his hands get there? God will definitely judge him.

Ladies, Please do share your experiences if you have encountered such before so as to serve as a warning to others. Responsible men in the house, is there a drive that makes some guys behave like that or you think its just for diabolical purposes. Your comments are highly appreciated. Thank you.

@lalasticlala

C this one u are lucky Dey didn't rmve ur pantss.

Wen u gels Wear open to dress,Lik open top car u xpect guys to bye Pass Abi.

Why did u Nt close ur legs,I Tot gels r meant to close legs.

If he was So close to ur kitty it means ur legs Whr wide Lik hell's gate.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Tarya(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
well.... I think u shud check d way u dress up.. If u re d type da dresses seductive, they'll suck ur boobs in d bus b4 u'll wake up one day.nd tank me later
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by vickylala239: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mspread:
Dear Friends,

@lalasticlala

Some guys r too foolish. To attempt to reach out for Kitty of a gel who has bin stressed in office,is it that Dey Dnt knw Dat d Kitty will b sweaty n smelly as a result of heat,sweat n stress.

Hw cn a guy soak fingers inside such.

Guys eh.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by oloet: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
ono:
My own experience is the direct opposite.

I was in a bus some years back, and this woman with big breasts kept pressing them against my back and shoulders at any slightest opportunity the bus goes through a pothole or swerve. It was weird. It's not like there wasn't enough space between us. But you can see her deliberately trying to squeeze those breasts on my back and shoulder.

It's both ways if you ask me. But my case is rare sha.

you are not alone ooo
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The only reward pervs get is disgrace, reputation damage and a time in jail. They loose their friends and family as well as their dignity as men
u sound pushy bro..... Leave me with my perversion.... I like it
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by festico: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
raayah:
Its very common in buses.

I was sitting down one day and it felt like somebody was touching my behind. It happened like 3 times and i though it was the motion of the bus.

The fourth time, the hand grab was too much, i turned back and the man just shouted " oga, stop touching my nyash abeg, which kain nonsense be dis". He came down at the next bus-stop.

There is not really anything we can do about perverted men. I think you handled the issue in a good way.

Where d nyash dey?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by AmakaDNB(f): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
mignone:

not nice ma'am
I'm sorry. Wasn't trying to be mean.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Na so one yeye bike man grab my boobs afta i alighted 4broad daylight in ma area.area boiz chase him down n brought him bak 2me 2ask y e did that.e was tied down in their lounge 4 24hrs to confirm ma boobs wnt disappear.mehn e was beaten like a thief,girls were asked to pour their urine on him to spoil his charm.his bike,money and phones was seized afterwards

I felt xo apy dat day cos evy1 stood up for me.luv ma HOOD

by d way wat is pepper spray n where can i get it? LadyF

U fúcking touch me,i fûcking spray u.i need a needle,knife n a small gun

i prefer dem to be gay,than harass gals

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Stop sleeping on public buses... next time they touch you, shout but don't lay your hand on him.

if I say I don't enter public buses, they will have my head grin
I DONT ENTER PUBLIC BUSES.
its not her fault nah, maybe she's now strong enough to cheat nature.
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by mignone(f): 12:18am On Sep 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:
I'm sorry. Wasn't trying to be mean.
no p sis

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by nenergy(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Horrifying! Doh! No sleep again, and slap anything slappble next time.

Sexual perversion just hit Nigeria like virus. To much molestation report online. #LeaveOurGirlsAlone
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by leefbi: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my.... shocked

Its good to have a pen knife tho, when you notice a strange hand on some parts of your body, you bring out your knife and just silently chook the hand with all your might. angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Na that's bad u av committed a crime be that oo
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by leefbi: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Yea it might be true cos a lot of Nigerian are frustrated but next time drag him to d station for assault or raise alarm [color=][/color] grin
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by leefbi: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Bukiminaj:
Na so one yeye bike man grab my boobs afta i alighted 4broad daylight in ma area.area boiz chase him down n brought him bak 2me 2ask y e did that.e was tied down in their lounge 4 24hrs to confirm ma boobs wnt disappear.mehn e was beaten like a thief,girls were asked to pour their urine on him to spoil his charm.his bike,money and phones was seized afterwards

I felt xo apy dat day cos evy1 stood up for me.luv ma HOOD

by d way wat is pepper spray n where can i get it? LadyF

U fúcking touch me,i fûcking spray u.i need a needle,knife n a small gun

i prefer dem to be gay,than harass gals
dnt do thaat u might end up in kirikiri best thing is to report or raise alarm like u did
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by leefbi: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2015
mignone:

but why...?
u r just a psychiatric runaway what's yoloba? grin
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by SAMBARRY: 1:20am On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
u sound pushy bro..... Leave me with my perversion.... I like it

who is pushing you. Your judgement time is close by
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

Who did you molest? A child? A lady? A fellow man?

This is the face of a beast, a pervert. Nairalanders Beware!
haha dude..... U so funny.... For ur mind now u don expose pervert shay?
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
u guys around here take issues personal...
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bro chill I have no judgement.....

Did u read this
I carried my bag up so as to prepare
to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed
guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath
my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit
on his second hand

.u guys read crafted stories nd start shouting perverts
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bro chill I have no judgement.....

Did u read this
I carried my bag up so as to prepare
to come down, Lo and Behold, this well dressed
guy had his left hand on my laps just underneath
my bags where my kitty lies while he had his suit
on his second hand

While the first one she didn't shout... Wich reasonable woman wouldn't shout

.u guys read crafted stories nd start shouting perverts
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
haha dude..... U so funny.... For ur mind now u don expose pervert shay?

You will soon be lynched on the street. Wait for it
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

You will soon be lynched on the street. Wait for it
bro I can't fight wit u over a crafted story.... Besides I was mocking the person who called me a pervert and u came acting up.... Mind your business
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2015
henrixx:
bro I can't fight wit u over a crafted story.... Besides I was mocking the person who called me a pervert and u came acting up.... Mind your business

It is to serious an issue to joke with.

Yes sir!
Re: My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! by henrixx(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

It is to serious an issue to joke with.

Yes sir!
read my first post... I asked the girl if it's sweet before I was called a pervert.

Unfortunately but surely there are perverts out there but Take a look at her lame reactions to wat happened and her carelessness in public.... It's a pity

So I mean wat I said it's not a joke. U can call me pervert but the victim is as wrong as the those perverts in the bus. That's all I can say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.