Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! (666 Views)

Pls, Help With This Song "Emi O Ri Iru Olorun Yi Ri .... I Have Assurance" / This Song Makes Me Wet. / Help Me Feel This Song And Rate It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by Kyesha(f): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi guys I've heard this other song that I really want to download. Its a male singer but unfortunately I don't know the correct lyrics because its a Nigerian song but it sounds something like

" Make me ah do la pa" x3

Anyone know what song this is?
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by rawpadgin(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Huh
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by Kyesha(f): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
I know it doesn't make sense at all but that's what it sounds like
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can you listen to the song again?
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by donkross1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
You need to do better. That line isn't enough to decrypt the song you talking about
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by Kyesha(f): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hope this helps:
http://busysinging.com/download-naija-dj-mix-2015/

The second beat that comes in right after the "sirens" is the song that I am looking for. The name of the song on the tracklist is for the first beat.
Re: I Need To Get The Name Of This Song!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kyesha:
Hope this helps:
http://busysinging.com/download-naija-dj-mix-2015/

The second beat that comes in right after the "sirens" is the song that I am looking for. The name of the song on the tracklist is for the first beat.

I did not hear any 2nd beat o

(1) (Reply)

New Music By Blinkz, Tittle Overcomer, Unbeatable / Young Thug Amazing Mp3 Lyrics / -----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.