Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) (1777 Views)

Learn About Jehovah Withness Governing Body / Are Jehovah Withness Members Mind Controlled? / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by jocalo: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.

Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's withness) these are reasons why am tired of this religion-
The religion is too strict. there are too many laws and activities which are hard to keep. Every wednesday, thursday and saturday we use to go for preaching. on friday we use to have our theocratic ministry school,and every sunday we use to go for our watchtower study and lecture,too much activities everyday. there is virtually no day for you to rest.
(1) we don't celebrate christmas
(2) we don't cellebrate new year
(3) we don't celebrate birthdays
(4) we don't celebrate valentine's day
(5) we don't celebrate easter
(6) we don't take part in politics
(7) we don't marry outside our religion
(cool The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard. The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep. I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member. Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit. This religion deprives you of so many things,the good things of life. I just can't bear it. What do I do? I am confused.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now you're in chains

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Bacteriocin(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by rawpadgin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have banged a few of em girls anyway

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Tapout(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
u don't sing the national anthem

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by rawpadgin(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Help

should we go burn down every kingdom hall in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Jannie1999(f): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
They think their religion is the one in heaven and any other religion apart from theirs will not go to the paradise

Very self centered

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Juxtified(m): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's what Christianity used to be about in those days - shunning the good things of life in order to make heaven. So if there are no laws or activities that are outrightly illegal or against Biblical principles, I'll advise u to persevere.
I have a lot of respect for you guys...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is Jehovah witness a Christian community?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
[b]We are born free but everywhere in shackles.

I don't know about you but i am only sure of one life, i am only sure of one real realm which is here, planet earth. I am only sure of the pains and pleasure that earth brings, i am only sure that i am here.

Now you can forgo the wonders of this world in your greedy and vainful search for another which is like forgoing Substance for shadow.

But if you ask me, you found yourself here and you are only sure of this one life which is real now, the only thing you can do for your self is to make each and every second of it count by partaking in every wonders, adventures, pains and joys it provides.

You can choose to set your self loose and experience the wonders the world is filled with or tangle yourself deep in the shackles of stupendous restrictions stipulated by men in the name of God.

Make this one life count and stop greedily chasing another you are not sure of except where it is written in the pages of a book.

Live your life for yourself...
[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by finofaya: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
You can leave na. It's either that or you try to make your peace with being a jw. You don't have to leave immediately of course, if it's not convenient. In making your peace with it you can voice your concerns to your leaders so that they might (fingers crossed) make accommodations for you.

Unless you took informed vows, you can rightly turn back at anytime. In any event it is your own salvation that is said to be at stake. You are the best person to decide how to manage it.

For the record, I agree with you about the religion being too strict. There are easier ways to worship God.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Godfullsam(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is it by force

Relocate from your present location and start a new life else where.

life is too short to be in bondage.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by menesheh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
jocalo:

Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's withness) these are reasons why am tired of this religion-
The religion is too strict. there are too many laws and activities which are hard to keep. Every wednesday, thursday and saturday we use to go for preaching. on friday we use to have our theocratic ministry school,and every sunday we use to go for our watchtower study and lecture,too much activities everyday. there is virtually no day for you to rest.
(cool The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard. The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep. I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member. Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit. This religion deprives you of so many things,the good things of life. I just can't bear it. What do I do? I am confused.

Try other denominations or a new religion entirely. It may help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by cloud7: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
My Brother ..Pls. dont give up, your miracle/Kingdom is at hand, you will soon possess and inherit the earth, all those houses in Lekki, Maitama,Ikoyi,VI will soon belong to you,African JW are the most vibrant than their counterparts in other continent,so you just have to adjust yourself. I see them as one of the HARMLESS occultic organisation in the world.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Jozzy4: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ jocalo ---

Just say the bible laws are too strict for you

Meanwhile :

Join Nairaland : today, September 02 2015

Jocalo ( 1 post) ( 1 topic )

Hehehe , this is serious . Am seeing things

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by urheme: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:

I don't know about you but i am only sure of one life, i am only sure of one real realm which is here, planet earth. I am only sure of the pains and pleasure that earth brings, i am only sure that i am here.

Now you can forgo the wonders of this world in your greedy and vainful search for another which is like forgoing Substance for shadow.

But if you ask me, you found yourself here and you are only sure of this one life which is real now, the only thing you can do for your self is to make each and every second of it count by partaking in every wonders, adventures, pains and joys it provides.

You can choose to set your self loose and experience the wonders the world is filled with or tangle yourself deep in the shackles of stupendous restrictions stipulated by men in the name of God.

Make this one life count and stop greedily chasing another you are not sure of except where it is written in the pages of a book.

[/b]

I love this being.
You are just a wonderful person, i've being observing your post lately and learning a lot from them.

Good notes up there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Jozzy4: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
cloud7:
My Brother ..Pls. dont give up, your miracle/Kingdom is at hand, you will soon possess and inherit the earth, [s] all those houses in Lekki, Maitama,Ikoyi,VI will soon belong to you,African JW are the most vibrant than their counterparts in other continent,so you just have to adjust yourself. I see them as one of the HARMLESS occultic organisation in the world. [/s]

@ your statement in color , unknown to you ; you are mocking Jesus words at Matthew 5:5 and the prophetic words in psalm 37:9-11 ,

keep it up grin
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
what's up with the Jehovah's witness exodus?
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by jocalo: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
please nairalanders, all i just need is your help and advice.i will appreciate it if you show concern.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Time is short. No gains in arguments vain religious discussion. When are you going to surrender your life to Jesus?

Please, do not let today pass you by. Seize this opportunity and say this simple prayer:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I acknowledge you as my Lord and personal Saviour and that you died for my sins. Please Lord, forgive me of all my iniquities, wash me clean in your shed blood and write my name in your Book of life.

From today, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour and I hereby denounce any past relationship I had with Satan and his agents.

Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. In Jesus name I prayed."

Now if you said above prayer, you are born again and you know what, there is rejoicing in Heaven right now for your sake.

Next step, find a Bible believing Church around you (RCCG, Deeper Life, TREM, MFM, Christ Apostolic Church, ECWA or any church where Jesus is preached) and become baptised by IMMERSION. Baptism by IMMERSION (completely submerged in water) is key as it signify your recognition of Jesus' DEATH, BURIAL & RESURRECTION.

You life is already anew.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who send you? Shebi na you wan enter heaven? And how did you know that you can't quit the religion? Are they "abusing" you?

You know what to do if you are really tired of the religion.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by jocalo: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
I had my mind controlled. I was told what to do, who to associate with, what to wear, what sites to browse, what movies to choose, how to think, whom to marry etc etc.
The mind control is epic. I was controlled!

The mind control technique is so epic that if you ask me questions to something I have no scriptural backing of, I'd just say "The Society says so. We can't question the Society
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by jocalo: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP ME AM IN PAINS.AM CONFUSED.WHAT DO I DO.I DONT WANT TO MAKE THE WRONG DECISIONS.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by onetrack(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ask yourself: Do you believe in a god?

1: If yes, then do you want to practice a religion? If yes, then look into faiths which don't have too many rules.
If you believe in a god but don't want to practice, then just stay home and worship in your own way.

2: If you do not believe in a god, then the problem solves itself. Stop going and don't bother with worship.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by allanphash7(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just give me one reason that will make me to stop appreciating you post, your analysis and the way you structure your point

Thumb up for u bro
johnydon22:

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Jozzy4: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
AM SEEING THINGS ! Jocalo joined nairaland today september 2 , 2015 and post this :

jocalo:
I had my mind controlled. I was told what to do, who to associate with, what to wear, what sites to browse, what movies to choose, how to think, whom to marry etc etc.
The mind control is epic. I was controlled!

The mind control technique is so epic that if you ask me questions to something I have no scriptural backing of, I'd just say "The Society says so. We can't question the Society

NOW , COMPARE THE ABOVE WITH THIS :

MzNelly
I had my mind controlled. Iwas told what to do, who to associate with, what to wear, what sites to browse, what movies to choose, how to think, whom to marry etc etc.
The mind control is epic. I was
Controlled! The mind control technique is so epic that if you ask me questions to something I have no scriptural backing of, I'd just say "The Society says so. We can't question the Society"

https://www.nairaland.com/2555378/diary-jehovahs-witness

A sincere person know something is fishy .

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jozzy4:
AM SEEING THINGS ! Jocalo joined nairaland today september 2 , 2015 and post this :

NOW , COMPARE THE ABOVE WITH THIS :

https://www.nairaland.com/2555378/diary-jehovahs-witness

A sincere person know something is fishy .

What is your point?
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by jayriginal: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
MzNelly:

What is your point?

I'll bet half of my left eyebrow that the OP is trolling.
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
cloud7:

My Brother ..Pls. dont give up, your miracle/Kingdom is at hand, you will soon possess and inherit the earth, all those houses in Lekki, Maitama,Ikoyi,VI will soon belong to you,African JW are the most vibrant than their counterparts in other continent,so you just have to adjust yourself. I see them as one of the HARMLESS occultic organisation in the world.

Gbam!

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
jocalo:

I thank God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
jocalo:

If you have no valid reason(s) why you want to stop being a Witness, just keep shvt and go to bed.

'We don't celebrate this', 'We don't celebrate that'

You didn't know all this before you became one, abi? Ewu -_-

1 Like

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
jayriginal:

I'll bet half of my left eyebrow that the OP is trolling.

Lol, seems like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche / [serious] I AM SUICIDAL / How Did The Different Races Come About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.