Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) (1776 Views)

Learn About Jehovah Withness Governing Body / Are Jehovah Withness Members Mind Controlled? / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Op, I see you're beginning to catch d light, sincerely pray to God to open d eyes of your understanding Eph1:17 prayer nd also start attending a good Bible believing church. Dm me I will take it upon myself to pray nd counsel u. Drealtycoon@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by dolphinheart(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
jocalo:

Am tired of being a jehovah's witness.

Am really tired of being a member of this religion(jehovah's withness) these are reasons why am tired of this religion-
The religion is too strict. there are too many laws and activities which are hard to keep. Every wednesday, thursday and saturday we use to go for preaching. on friday we use to have our theocratic ministry school,and every sunday we use to go for our watchtower study and lecture,too much activities everyday. there is virtually no day for you to rest.
(1) we don't celebrate christmas
(2) we don't cellebrate new year
(3) we don't celebrate birthdays
(4) we don't celebrate valentine's day
(5) we don't celebrate easter
(6) we don't take part in politics
(7) we don't marry outside our religion
(cool The laws of the religion are very strict and too hard and many more which i cannot list to the end.

This religion is too hard. The laws are too hard and extremely hard to keep. I am just tired of this religion. I want to quit but the problem is that am already a member. Once you are a member there is no turning back, and am really desperate to quit. This religion deprives you of so many things,the good things of life. I just can't bear it. What do I do? I am confused.

For someone who just joined nairaland on SEP 2! , superb post.

Abeg you fit tell me which website dem tell u say make u no visit?
Re: Nairaland! Help!am Tired Of My Religion(jehovah Withness) by Jozzy4: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
tycoon2:
Op, I see you're beginning to catch d light, sincerely pray to God to open d eyes of your understanding Eph1:17 prayer nd also start attending a good Bible believing church. Dm me I will take it upon myself to pray nd counsel u. Drealtycoon@gmail.com

Eeyah , I notice you ask him to pray to God ; Pls who is God ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preacher Beaten Black And Blue For Taking Gospel To The Gym / How Did The Different Races Come About? / Gullibility Of Nigerian Christians - A Case Of Despair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.