Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers (541 Views)

Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers by LadyBibs: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seems there is a sudden craze for hoverboards in Nigeria. Not long after Nigerian artiste, May D was critised for using an hoverboard at Ikeja Mall, a restaurant located inside Ventura Hall in Samonda area of Sango Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, has come up with a new way of making their customers feel special.
According to the owner of Latitude Cafe, their waiters will start serving customers food using customized hover boards.

See Photos: http://newspepa.com/photos-ibadan-restaurant-waiters-to-start-using-hoverboards-to-serve-customers-33768
Re: Ibadan Restaurant Waiters To Start Using Hoverboards To Serve Customers by Starships4u(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
The way 9ja copies whites, very soon we would copy the way the spit.... 9ja I hail oh...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Communicate My Idea? / Job Vacancy In Lagos Web Hosting Company / Your Suggestions Needed On This Entrepreneurial Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.