Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper (1656 Views)

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
A Nigerian man named Dr. Michael Igwe Kalu has taken to a national newspaper to disown his son, Barrister Emelike Igwe Kalu over undisclosed circumstances.

This has been done to deter consequences of unforseen circumstances that may affect the father through the son in the nearest future.

The father's act has been described as strange and efforts to get a background knowledge of the disclaimer failed as at press time. http://www.ogbeta.org/2015/09/photos-nigerian-father-disowns-his-son.html

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by INTROVERT(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
wonders shall never end...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by victor2fresh(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by IamPatriotic(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
What could have led to this? I'm suspecting it's nothing but money.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by RobinHez(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
There are two things involved
Either the son is an Omonile!
Or the Son has a striking semblance with the Landlord..!

What am I even saying
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by afonomics(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm...
I comment my reserve...
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by nikkiking(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
I no understand undecided undecided undecided.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by kestolove95(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
I bet b4 opening dix post...now I don win.. I know sai e no go pass ibo man.. D dupe has bin duped by his own son..
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
It must be because of woman.. Love and inheritance..
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by apcpdpallscam(f): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Poor man can't disown his child no mater wat but all these rich men,they can do anything including dragging a woman with their sons.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by DrObum(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
I bet b4 opening dix post...now I don win..
I know sai e no go pass ibo man..
D dupe has bin duped by his own son..
You get ancestral problem
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Mutaino7(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
just in case
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by Captainswag225(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
when a turn around happens in his son's life and he becomes a good, successful great man in nigeria, thats where u will see dis bad father singing a new song abt how he is proud of him and never wanted to disown him.
Re: PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper by somcherry(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
And his son is 53 years old undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chores For Little Children Around The House. / Re: Help With Domestic Jobs. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.