Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno (52405 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Militants Surrender Their Weapons In Rivers State, Nigerians React.PICS / "Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by closetoyou(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:
Wives of Terrorists

That doesn't make dem terrorists
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by riczy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
to b cared for by d tax payers money or what?
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Chidexter(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
closetoyou:

That doesn't make dem terrorists

And did i say the wives are terrorist.
Smh
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by bukster(f): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
If found guilty, I hope they are sent to prison. Just because they are women does not mean they cannot commit unlawful deeds.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by segzyogondus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who carried the check to confirm they are wives to Boko Haram,Nigeria were everything is possible.....Very soon it would become a business for people so they can be taken care of by the Government
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by nuelyoyo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
Unless they are part of their husbands terror activities, I don't see how their surrender helps.
don't you know what useful information means to the military?
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by emzila(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahaha, seems age is also considered as no barrier in marriage by bokoharam members. the boko haram guys I ve been seeing their pics appear to be 40 years old or less but some of the women on the pix above are 50 plus abi na only me they see am like that? anyway may God almighty continue to strengthen my bros and his coleaques to overcome the boko boys.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Hawlahscho(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
kestolove95:
dia toto u mean?
IamLEGEND1:

sprinkles holy water on her
may ur soul be cleansed by the blood
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Useless country with fake news to cover up their failure, Nigeria is a God forsaken country grin

A country constructed by a drug addict call Fredrick lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend Flora shaw grin grin grin

Indeed Nigeria is a ZOO after all Buhari called all the citizens baboons nd dogs! cool
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by informato: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Epatty(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dy shud nt b listened to
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Affable200(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good.
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by 9japride(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
northern Nigeria needs orientation. Majority of d women up north are lazy compare to d southern woman who work in farms, industries, building site and so on. Secondly, they are full with pride and arrogant. especially when they relate with a southern or non Muslim. As for me I pity Nigeria they can't change. they will always work with their husband
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by chika29: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
So ds beast hv wives$children?$dey go abt killing oda peoples children including d chibok girls?abeg abeg dey shld b kept in prison cos dey r all terrorist cos if dey r nt dey shld talked their fathers out of ds senseless killing.hunger neva kill dem finish.dem no even fear 2come out$tell people dey r families of terrorist.shioo,iranu
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by closetoyou(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chidexter:

And did i say the wives are terrorist.
Smh

Simple English, u can't comprehend
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by millionboi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
i cn only see group of almajiri
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by mignone(f): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
alcmene:
surrender what
who are they fooling
I am too BIG to be fooled joor
let's keep hope alive pls
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Like play like play, terrorists is being CHANGED to MILITANCY!!! CHANGE!! Both words don't mean the same o!!!
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by Appareil(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Dey shud do to dem what dia husband are doin to our chibok girls...
Wait oh! This Chibok thing may truly be a SCAM O!!!!!! Hehehehe! Chai!!
Re: Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno by chuxgrant: 3:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Na kc be this?
alcmene:
surrender what

who are they fooling

I am too BIG to be fooled joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) / UK Foreign Affairs Committee Publishes Damning Report Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.