Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,977 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work (25827 Views)

Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria In 2018 - Jobberman / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by sydraay: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
•Sexual harassment:

Some bosses are sexually aggressive. They can touch your woman inappropriately. They can even go the extent of slipping drugs into your woman's drink and rape her. Especially when her boss is far richer than you (the man)

•Marrying these women is asking for trouble (career women):

If they quit their jobs and stay home with the kids, she will be unhappy. She will be unhappy if she makes more money than you do. You will be unhappy if she makes more money than you do. You will be more likely to fall ill. Even your house will be dirtier.

•Marriage and family work best when one
person is taking care of them full time:

Let's face it - Everything in the world is best off when it is cared for very carefully. Which woman can effectively manage being a housewife and being a career woman. (She isn't a superwoman)

www.edondo.com/2015/09/why-most-men-do-not-want-their-wives-to-work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Onukube1(f): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
op u get dz girl number..i like her

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Rukkydelta(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I'm a super woman

14 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by sydraay: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I'm a super woman
dats cool
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by achinaboy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
whatever works for you, but I cannot stop my wife from going to work,because her boss who is richer, may or may not touch, if she decides to fall so cheap, well I will get another wife

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Pidggin(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
@OP why are u insecure?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by DrObum(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your wife goes to work, you're bothered about cheating with her Boss.

She turns housewife, you start worrying about the woman cheating with domestic staff and neighbours.

The woman ain't the problem! Your mindset is!!!

Insecurity is the problem!

If my wife like make she be Dangote's personal secretary, if she cheats, good for her!
Did they tie my leg to the marriage

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by damiloladuke: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
my wife will work in my company or hers

ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTISTE OR BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by chymystique(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very Useless and Lame Reasons From an Insecured Husband...

Any man that gives any of these as his reason for not allowing his wife work is not a MAN undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if the man glues my a*s to a chair, I'll carry the chair and work. In this our time, woman have to be sensible and not throw your future away to become a housewife. What if the man is called by God, will you just suffer because you refused to have a backup? If you and your hubby are friends and not just man and woman in a cage, you can both sit down and plan your lives to suite the whole fAmily.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by ezychris(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Insecurity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Queenfiona(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Insecurity at its peak

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by obontami: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=20pt]because toto na adogan na anybody fit put prick

thank you[/size] cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Number 1 Rule TRUST*

As long as I'm not the most richest Man in Africa.. My wife will still work....

And Op the thing no dey read meter o..... There's no woman who will not chop another Man DOZAR!
What's the assurance that if u leave ur wife at home she won't chop Dozar?

Head wey go chop knock if hin run go sapele hin go still chop am*

Well u said Most....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by laurel03(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Men jealous a lot and dey don't want another Man to download dr wife....

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by youngice(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015

This write up no really make sense
At all

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
sad lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Aminat508(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Insecurity... Why wont i work? Na him send me go school cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by sagewonders(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jealous simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by laurel03(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
To protect them from Lion
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsense, who reasons this way in this present era, op your points are whack.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why should my wife work when am a billionair? She should just take care of my territory, any other thing can be from home.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
well my own wife has to work whether she needs the money or not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by seanjy4konji: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
i deh come back
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by GodMode: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Women can work from home..

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by emmabod(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
not enough reasons for you to make her jobless or full house wife.....INSECURITY!!!!

Be a MAN dude!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by OgunjiSAYO(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
True talk !
Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Ngokafor(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
....@op who told you that most men do not want their wives to work?...can the average man in Nigeria afford to have his wife not work? undecided..

...Please 99% of men in Nigeria want their wives to work,at least for a while before going into one business venture or the other later on..so your thread does not really make sense.sorry. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by topkuma(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
if he can bear the famliy burden on is own

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
So in this 2015 someone can still sit down and think up something this ridiculous, not to talk of writing it down. If you want a housewife, go to the village and get a local girl. Smh, after somebody has struggled and sent their child to school for 20 years, one man will waka over and say don't work. If you like don't marry o! Who are you to say she should not work? If you want someone to 'take care of the marriage' why don't YOU stay home. Ridiculous people this afternoon.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if the man glues my a*s to a chair, I'll carry the chair and work. In this our time, woman have to be sensible and not throw your future away to become a housewife. What if the man is called by God, will you just suffer because you refused to have a backup? If you and your hubby are friends and not just man and woman in a cage, you can both sit down and plan your lives to suite the whole fAmily.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.