Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) (8997 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked following my personal experience, I just had to come here to give account of what I encountered..... The level of prostitution amongst our school girls is devastating, it is now sugarcoated "runs" ..... but I just have to bring it to the fore....

I went for an offshore party, some weeks back , I happen not to be a party guy per say, but for sake of reunion (was expecting so much old friends and school mates at that loci) I visited, as with every party I expected to see some females and of course new faces of guys.... on getting to the venue, I saw a number of guys and a pool of good looking ladies, as with every guy I picked interest in 1, after a few discussion; she was willing to go home with me (if we settle price) I was wowed!!! ..... Most of my friends and other guys took some to different hotel rooms, some got involved in "sin parties" and all sorts of sexual pervasions ..... (I happen not to be that kind, so I stayed clear)..... This wasn't astonishing or embarrassing to me in anyway, considering the fact that ladies abound on the streets that can offer what you pay for

What actually sent cold chills tru my spines was when I got to know, all the ladies used for this, were actually students of a higher institution... I was marvelled to say the least... I have always known female students sex for money, but I never knew it had deteriorated to this over the years... quite appalling...

Another experience, was someone that purportedly called herself my girlfriend (of course was a student as well) , until I stumbled on her phone..... (that's a story for another day)..... right now I'm developing cold feats, and might not want to send my daughters to institutions here....

God help our ladies and what the society has turned them into.

CC Nairaland females

5 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your point exactly? Seems you attended a night school not to know that prostitution is the worlds oldest profession followed by politics

However both of them are the same... If you look less critically

8 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by SexyNairalander: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
GIRLS
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
SexyNairalander:
GIRLS

Girls ke? Do they f.ck themselves? Holier than thou apostle... Sure you are a peeping tom...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by donholy28(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
The love of money is d beginning of all evil..girls love money die so they can do anything to get it...including selling their bodies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by boman2014: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wetin carry you go the party sef

6 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wao
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by zyzxx(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
really?
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by ronald4lif(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is no news. It has been the practice for years that a lot female students are into runs and engages in sex for the money. They attend parties with the hope of hooking up with the highest bidder or a big boy who would pay better for their services. Some of these girls have boyfriends and some engaged but still sleep around with every Tom and Harry who drops the money.

Prostitution is not only about hanging out in brothels, the highways and hotels, it involves any girl (or man) who sleeps around for money whether in school or anywhere else. When you refuse to sleep with your boyfriend because he hasn't gives you money for one thing or the other, then you're a prostitute in denial.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by DahtzFestjayz: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Watching in 13D
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Watching in 13D

Aaye
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by SexyNairalander: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
angels09:

Girls ke? Do they f.ck themselves? Holier than thou apostle... Sure you are a peeping tom...
you conscience is eating you up......i just typed the word GIRLs and you are attacking me

7 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by MsBliss(f): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Old news

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by segdan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
ohohoh poverty is the problem of this country see wat girls are doing to get money when are we going to see a faithful girl

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by zikmarty: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol
it happens everywhere, I guess they're following the rule of 'enjoy your life while you're young'

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by zikmarty: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
angels09:

I support you jor.
na who dey fĂșck the girls?

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
What actually kills me is the level of hypocrisy amongst this girls... they come out later, and claim "holy" and strt looking for a young growing guy to prey on and leech... it is heart rendering, and unfortunate...

I got to find out something; Many (all) of these girl, that uses their assets for money; in a good number of time; their mind creativity is 0...

How to find out: ask them what the next 5 year hold for them.... their response...

" get married, have children and settle down"

There is absolutely no idea or plan of actualizing their own dream; building a career path for themselves or harnessing a business prowess... absolutely nothing... so narrow minded, perverted and parochial...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by feedthenation(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
This kind of lifestyle has been going on for many years...only that in the past few years it is now widely reported.
There's nothing new under the sun, especially in relations to 'some' nigerian female students.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Mznaett: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mtcheeeewsad

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
undecided
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by ebamma(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
whatever people are willing to buy,

There will be people ready to sell,

The blame doesn't solely fall on those girls,

But those guys too who are ready to pay for it,

And you and I know that, when the trumpet of konji sounds,

Many of us will not be able to resist it call,

So, the buying and selling will not be ending anytime soon

7 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ehen!
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Standing5(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sad but true. They share freely for cash and hope to meet a man who would say no to others younger girls when married. That's like everybody digging pits everywhere n all hoping to never fall into one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Mznaett:
Mtcheeeewsad
1 spotted.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by bigx(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Seems you were a "good boy" in school
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by 7footre(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
by their posts on this topic you shall know them undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by passionate88: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2015
donholy28:
The love of money is d beginning of all evil..girls love money die so they can do anything to get it...including selling their bodies
Selling which body? Body wey don dey rotten sef , if they see anyway to sell their soul, they will sell it. Bunch a lazy greedy bastards.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by ikeepitreal(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Cause I no won know.
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by DahtzFestjayz: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2015
angels09:

Aaye
Orun
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Op , u are very correct.... I have witnessed similar things..... no wonder my friend called women Wh*res (God forgive me)...
Re: The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) by datyrone(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
the things girls do for money...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin / What Are You Angry About In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.