Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Worst Movie Or Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Worst Movie Or Series (907 Views)

Hit & Miss......what Movies Or Series Falls Into This Category? / What Is The Title Of Your Best Movie Or Series Film? / Movies Or Series? Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Movie Or Series by AVVS(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
what's the worst movie you think you have watched..
mine is sucker punch, I still don't get the movie even when I've watched it like 5 times
Re: Worst Movie Or Series by DOOSNAS(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
If u don't get the movie, why watching it like 5 times?
Re: Worst Movie Or Series by kraftykc(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Series: Legend of the Seeker, Spartacus, Gossip Girl, Everything on Zee-World, and Diego and Paloma

2 Likes

Re: Worst Movie Or Series by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
kraftykc:
Series: Legend of the Seeker, Spartacus, Gossip Girl, Everything on Zee-World, and Diego and Paloma

legend of the seeker: My dear, if you think that movie is the worst film ever. I doubt if u are a sane being at all or maybe you lack comprehensive capability.

Spartacus: is just a movie that portrays the ancient Roman empire. It centers on love, revenge and power. U need brain implant dude.

1 Like

Re: Worst Movie Or Series by kraftykc(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
HenryDion:

legend of the seeker: My dear, if you think that movie is the worst film ever. I doubt if u are a sane being at all or maybe you lack comprehensive capability.

Spartacus: is just a movie that portrays the ancient Roman empire. It centers on love, revenge and power. U need brain implant dude.

I've seen HBO's "Rome" and that's one of the best historical pieces ever put up for TV. Spartacus was just soft-spoken Indecency and I never appreciated the poor acting.

If you think that Seeker show was good... Lol I can't change your mind, but know I'm truly scared for you.
Re: Worst Movie Or Series by dkay51(m): 3:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Interested in getting ur latest movies/series in Lagos or Ibadan check this out >>
https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Re: Worst Movie Or Series by opeaceo: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
kraftykc:
In addition to your list, my name is Earl and side effects.
Re: Worst Movie Or Series by AVVS(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
DOOSNAS:
If u don't get the movie, why watching it like 5 times?
cos my girl said its interesting and she watches it whenever she's around

(1) (Reply)

Empire Season 2 Premeires Today On Fox, Are You Ready? / What's Your Worst Movie Of 2016? / BBN Bisolagate: Thintalltony’s Wife, Releases Facts On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.