Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah (10452 Views)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. How well do u know mohammed , Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

You believe a fraud who even says he can't guide anyone.
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

A man who concluded he himself was demon possessed and people thought was mad.

A man who claimed to terrorize people(hence a terrorist) and cut their feets and fingers.

[size=13pt] Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”
[/size]
brainwashed and indoctrinated muslims like u are most to be pitied.

Good questions. Let's hope there are some Muslims here to answer them. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
advocates:

You have indeed sold your soul to the devil reeling lies upon lies about Christianity. This is end time and as expected, devil's advocates will be most. Who in his right sensed wouldn't know that Islam is a religion solely dedicated to worship and doing the bidding of the devil? You can go on deceiving yourself and your gullible fellows, beside the devil is the father of all lies.

Frosbel exposed. Repent before it gets too late.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
advocates:

Hahahaha, you nailed it bro. They are all the same albeit their pretences. Riotousness is embedded in their DNA. How life means nothing to these devils' incarnate worries me. Anywhere there are predominantly Muslims, you better be careful. Any wrong step or comment against the paedophile prophet or the 'holy' quo ran (guide on rape, murder, paedophilia and lies) you could attract injury. There is no peace among these people. I stay in the north and so i know what am talking.

I thank God that we have a witness in the house. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
advocates:

He ran off. When all the evidence have been laid bare, why won't resort to rhetoric. Funny how common sense is longer common. How on earth would a full grown man be so brained washed to embrace a satanic ideology and tagged it to religion of peace. With all of this revelation, it's safe to say Islam is another version of Satanism since they shared the same practice and condone the same life style.

Which explains why he ran off. cheesy
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop this al taquiya nonsense all the proofs needed are in your so called holy books no matter how much you deny it we all know that it's there and mohamed is the worst of mankind.

Read the thread where I posted a link to the proofs in their 'holy book' https://www.nairaland.com/2580220/muslims-gays-want-destroy-christian

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
safe06:

so these "muslims" raped these young girls and then prayed to God? Which God abeg? angry

If this story is true,God will punish them,even the God they prayed to will join and punish them..sick people... undecided

There prayers was definitely not to the God of Abraham, Isaac and of Jacob. cool
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Wickedness @ its peak.

God will punish this evil doers. There will never escape punishment.
What sort of useless religion that requires raping?

Their god has promised them to pass through hell.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Annunaki:

Raping of nine year old girls is part of the sunnah of mohamed, it's halal in islam angry

I learnt that he consummated his marriage to a 9 year old. Could that be what is inspiring them to molest kids?
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Tocheagle:

Hmmm, their day will come

The God of Abraham can still forgive them if they repent and believe gospel.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I learnt that he consummated his marriage to a 9 year old. Could that be what is inspiring them to molest kids?

Mohamed is islam's "best" of mankind and muslims are urged to emulate him. Muslims don't see anything wrong with sleeping with little children because of mohamed's shameful and disgusting precedence
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Annunaki:

Mohamed is islam's "best" of mankind and muslims are urged to emulate him. Muslims don't see anything wrong with sleeping with little children because of mohamed's shameful and disgusting precedence

In other words, he is their role model. May the Lord deliver and protect our children from evil.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Annunaki(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

In other words, he is their role model. May the Lord deliver and protect our children from evil.

Amen
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop talking rubbish, it's a fact that the islamic religion expressly permits and encourages sex slaves and there is no parallel in christianity. WhateveR the deeper life pastor did is not based on christian teachings so you can't compare.
Yes so true. Just like Oritsejafor purchasing arms for the FG.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by ByfireByfire: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Frosbel should learn that he cannot engage in spiritual warfare if he is not covered by the blood of Jesus. He is so confused that he is now singing another song.

Thanks brother for all your encouragement on my different posts. I acknowledge your efforts on the forum and read your daily manner thread when I find opportunity. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by plappville(f): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
frosbel2:
Hypocrites !!

Read the story below

Is this Frisbel? shocked
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by plappville(f): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
frosbel2:

Hypocritical bigot !

The bible supports sex slaves.

" Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man " - Numbers 31:17-18

"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. Exodus 21:7-11 NLT

1. American Christian soldiers raped and murdered many Iraqi women - fact
2. Lord resistance army has raped and killed thousands of women in Uganda - fact
3. Pastors rape and defile under aged girls, wives and females almost on a weekly basis - fact.

Again, you cannot stereotype a whole group by the actions of some.

Waoh....you have backslided oo... shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by plappville(f): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
frosbel2:

What a sad life you must live , cursing and hating everyone who disagrees with your delusional fables.

People like you are the ISIS of Christianity.

There is nothing like isis of christianity. See how far you gone? Wonders shall never end.... shocked
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by UyiIredia(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chaaaai ! Confused set of people.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Nov 02, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Thanks brother for all your encouragement on my different posts. I acknowledge your efforts on the forum and read your daily manner thread when I find opportunity. Thanks

You are welcome, anytime. God bless you for your encouragement. smiley
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

Is this Frisbel? shocked

Yes, it is frosbel.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
plappville:

He almost saw the light. embarassed
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by true2god: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

In other words, he is their role model. May the Lord deliver and protect our children from the mohammeds.
Fixed.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2015
plappville:

There is nothing like isis of christianity. See how far you gone? Wonders shall never end.... shocked

I believe the depiction below is what he meant as ISIS of Christianity:

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
UyiIredia:

Chaaaai ! Confused set of people.

I will say it's their ideology that emboldens them to do what they do.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by UyiIredia(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I will say it's their ideology that emboldens them to do what they do.

Yep.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by UyiIredia(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:

Pray you don't backslide like he and I did. If he's seeking for the truth he will get it, its a question of time. I really won't bother about him. No more than I'd bother about deists like Deep Sight.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
UyiIredia:

Yep.

Remain blessed my brother. Fight the good fight of faith. Don't give up the fight. smiley
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by truthman2012(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
Annunaki:
Raping of nine year old girls is part of the sunnah of mohamed, it's halal in islam angry

Raping girls will draw them closer to allahh. Like allahh, like Muhammad like muslims.

Korokoro allahh na satan.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Raping girls will draw them closer to allahh. Like allahh, like Muhammad like muslims.

Korokoro allahh na satan.

There is no doubt about that. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop "The Charging Phone In Church" Habit / Stop Joking With Hell Fire / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.