Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Your Opinion Counts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Opinion Counts (809 Views)

Not Everything That Counts Can Be Counted,not Everything That's Counted Counts!! / "Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says / Please Vote Her For Mrs.unn 2016..your Vote Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
A friend of mine is really concerned about a lady he met 2 months ago where he usually reads, he really likes her but from their conversations she:
-said yes they could go out
-claims she's a V
-doesn't want 2 disclose her age
-has been working in an establishment for less than 2 years now after NYSC in 2012
-wants him 2 fellowship with her in her area every sunday

problem is she:
-hardly pings or calls the guy during the week except on saturdays & sundays for fellowship
-he pings her but she takes awhile replying but answer's calls
-likes to be taken out on dates like her colleagues parties, an eatery, club, pub sometimes etc but never his house.

This are the few things I gathered but I advised him to be patient I think his problem is he doesn't get that much attention like he gives her or would like to give her. Please house what do u think? He's always complaining to me?? sad
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Some people gat a habit of not replying pings but would rather call, some would read and ignore while some won't bother to read but changes dp and pm...
Most people take their time to adjust when it comes to change and also when it comes to accepting one into his/her life. Not every Tom, Dick and Harry or Cynthia, Nkechi and Bisi u allow into your life. It takes time to do that, meanwhile ur friend might not be aware of her past and her actions could be as a result of past experiences.
A lady who wants u to fellowship with her in her area : there are two things to this, she sees u as someone who is not spiritually inclined and wants to help out (Yes u can also build ur man to ur taste) or she is trying to be possessive, which I doubt in this case.
To cut the long story short, ur guy should play along that's if he knows what he wants, but there is a limit to everything...
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
He should continue being patient.
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2015
@Castroevans.........thanks for the reply. The lady doesn't even call, my friend has complained severally cuz he feels she might not be interested or has other suitors cuz she is a fine girl probably in her early 20ies; she refuse to disclose her age. You are also right he is not aware of her past but she claims to be a 'v' so we are thinking she might not have so much of a past. He is playing along but how does one determine that limit especially in moving on? lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2015
@blizzyblinkzy..........thanks for the reply. He is really being patient but for how long? If u met a guy u like would u ignore him every week day that u wouldn't ping him or call excepts he does? weekends after she reads where they met she would call cuz he would usually take her out & drop her home, where she stays is very farrr. Sundays she would called in the evening to ask him also 2 fellowship. smiley
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
tunlaji:
@blizzyblinkzy..........thanks for the reply. He is really being patient but for how long? If u met a guy u like would u ignore him every week day that u wouldn't ping him or call excepts he does? weekends after she reads where they met she would call cuz he would usually take her out & drop her home, where she stays is very farrr. Sundays she would called in the evening to ask him also 2 fellowship. smiley

As for me i ignore a guy as long as my heart is not yet open for him.
U know girls and shakara nau. The girl might still be doing nyanga base on most of our Nigerian guys na..
If u don't do nyanga 4 them. When they starts dating u they will see u as a cheap person. A person without value.

I have seen a situation similar 2 this. It continues like this 4 up 2 4 months and some wk. Lo and behold the lady accepted him and they are still dating till date.
So i will still say give her sometime. But this one she remembers u when she wants 2 go home or wants u 2 take her out. This one get as e be. Like she after the good deeds u do 4 her. Let her know u are no fool.
When nxt she wants something like that u know hw 2 handle her na..

But just be patient ok

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic UNWANA Releases Her Aptitude Test Result / If These People Are Your Relatives, Who Are You / What Has 2015 Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.