Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online (437 Views)

Mining States To Receive 13% Derivation Revenue - Minister Of Mines, Fayemi / Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello People,

My name is Chris and I am the African Rep of Bosearch Inc.

Bosearch Africa is a Non profit Establishment that seeks to engage youths in developing countries on safe and cheap means that they can be gainfully employed or earn a good side income (passive income) without as much as doing anything else.

This is not MLM and we do not sell any product. Our sole aim is to help you eke out a living on the internet.

All those times you use in chatting and replying comments on Nairaland could also be put to a good use even while you are still enjoying yourself.

For this period, we are involved in teaching youths a fantastic online opportunity called BITCOIN MINING.

Bitcoin is a digital currency just like that money on your PayPal account. We would teach you how to dig up Raw Bitcoins and convert them to cash that you could use to solve your problems. We would do this for free. YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ONE NAIRA.

All we need from you is your commitment and zeal as we do not condole lazy people.

This is not MLM and you are not going to sell anything.

I need just 20 serious persons that i would give out the manual to. I wont be collecting your emails on this public forum because spammers can scoop them and use them for shady things.

I need 20 serious persons to reply me with the phrase 'i am serious' and once i get 20, i would upload the manual here for you do download only for a specific period of time.

Remember before you can apply, make sure you have a working Computer system that would be connected to the internet for at least a month.

Thank You.

Chris Bosearch.com
Re: Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online by Greatdesi(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
I am serious. You can send the ebook to degreatdesi@gmail.com while waiting for others. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Download a Free Manual on Bitcoin Mining - Earn a Steady Income Online by Greatdesi(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2015
I am interested in the bitcoin mining manual. Email is degreatdesi@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Commend Buhari Over Payment Of Tuition Fees For Foreign Students / Buhari's Top Achievements In His First 100 Days In Office / Presidency To Hold Peace Confab For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.