Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help! Throat Pains! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Throat Pains! (2044 Views)

Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Doctors Please Help Throat Discomfort. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
i'm having problems swallowing anything, from saliva to solid foods. there's this nagging pain i feel inside my throat each time I try to swallow. anybody can help?
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Nurry: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Visit the hospital
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nurry:
Visit the hospital

if i wanted to do that i'd done that since morning. thanks anyways
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
That should be sore throat Op, sometimes there use to be this swollen glands at one side of your neck or both that is being infected. It makes it very hard to swallow anything including your saliva. Locally, you grind pepper and put it at the exact spot inside your throat with your two fingers and make sure your hand is clean. That will burn it within a couple of hours.
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
That should be sore throat Op, sometimes there use to be this swollen glands at one side of your neck or both that is being infected. It makes it very hard to swallow anything including your saliva. Locally, you grind pepper and put it at the exact spot inside your throat with your two fingers and make sure your hand is clean. That will burn it within a couple of hours.

pepper? is that the only solution you know? please ask for another. i dread pepper sir
it's only on one side of the throat though. and thanks
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
baba its sore throat.go to a pharmacy na as u no wan go hospital
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Nurry: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ignaz:

if i wanted to do that i'd done that since morning. thanks anyways

So what assistance do you need?
You know the right thing to do yet you are still asking.
You know you prefer self medication but you still want supporters.
grin
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
baba its sore throat.go to a pharmacy na as u no wan go hospital

Nurry:

So what assistance do you need?
You know the right thing to do yet you are still asking.
You know you prefer self medication but you still want supporters.
grin

I don't llike drugs, so I am looking for a herbal cure.
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ignaz:

I don't llike drugs, so I am looking for a herbal cure.
oga u neva ready joor
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
oga u neva ready joor

thanks
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Gboliwe: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2015
As a child, I saw an aged woman (in the village) insert her fingers into the throats of some people (3 people actually) at different times. These people will later cough out blood and I was told they had boil in the inside of their throats and that's the only way to save them. That it's called "sore throat"

I am an adult now, I have never seen such procedure in my adult life. At times, I still wonder the science behind that. But as a child then, I didn't comprehend it all
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by Ignaz(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
As a child, I saw an aged woman (in the village) insert her fingers into the throats of some people (3 people actually) at different times. These people will later cough out blood and I was told they had boil in the inside of their throats and that's the only way to save them. That it's called "sore throat"

I am an adult now, I have never seen such procedure in my adult life. At times, I still wonder the science behind that. But as a child then, I didn't comprehend it all

like she's bursting the boils in their throats?
cool
will go to a chemist after work today
thanks
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by tforever(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2015
FOREVER BEE HONEY: Only contains 30% natural sugar; and with a high calorie value, an easy to digest direct energy source containingover 190 different nutrients . The honey contains the most vitamins and rich in trace elements that are indispensable for the body, enzymes , the catalysators of cell metabolism, proteins and amino acids as well. It is a significant disinfectant and kills bacteria, but its complete value lasts only if it won’t go through a heating process , that would destroy the honey’s healing effect. Honey has long been used as a sore-throat remedy. It has antibacterial properties, which can help to speed up healing. It also acts a hypertonic osmotic , which means it draws water out of inflamed tissues. This reduces swelling and discomfort. Add 2-3 teaspoons of Forever Bee Honey to a cup of warm water or Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea . FOREVER BEE PROPOLIS: Take 2-3 tablets of Forever Bee Propolis twice a day . Bee Propolis can help to strengthen the body’s immune system and fight off infection.
Re: Help! Throat Pains! by ppeessuu: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
SORE THROAT

Medical Definition
A condition caused by a variety of microbes including bacteria, virus and fungal species.
As one of the commonest infections known to man it is also one of the most troublesome, causing intense discomfort that hitherto could only be temporarily alleviated by anaesthetic lozenges bought over the counter.

TreatmentTake 360mg or 540mg of allicin powder in one go and your sore throat will fade away and not get any worse. This is because allicin has the unique ability to kill both virus and bacteria at the same time.

if you need allicin contact ayo_sanya@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Pregnant / My Sperm Analysis Results After Treating Infection / Help, Severe Chest Pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.