Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Single Ladies: How To Spot The 'married Single Man' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies: How To Spot The 'married Single Man' (587 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies: How To Spot The 'married Single Man' by fissie: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Women cheat almost as much as men do but more men do fine jobs of deceiving whoever they are having an affair with into thinking they are not married or in a committed relationship. Imagine the shock and heartbreak when you get that hate mail or call from a spouse labeling you as a husband snatcher. Must really hurt especially when you have been in the dark as to that particular fact.

Personally, I never get why some women with philandering husbands go after the women in their husband’s lives instead of dealing with the main problem who is the person they made the vows with. I am not saying all side chicks are saints, I am just saying some of them are victims too. I remember stumbling on a Facebook page with a familiar face only to find out the boyfriend of someone I know is married with kids.

It took me a lot to break the news to her because I knew just how much she was into him.

This post is for those that would want to arm themselves with the right tools before getting in a relationship with the wrong person.

There are always telling signs and if you look hard enough, you wouldn’t fall in the trap of the ‘single married man’.

I'l be sharing some tips on how to find out if your ‘available’ man is taken.
What does your instinct say? Do you have a problem with him being a good looking financially stable 40 year old man? Well, there is a need to feel uncomfortable. If he doesn’t have a solid reason for being single at that age, perhaps, your instinct is right. Something could be amiss. The ones with less qualifications are even settled. This takes us to the next few points on how to clear your doubts.
Check him out on the internet: My dear, allow google be your guide. There are not too many people who don’t have their details somewhere on the internet. You might stumble on social media details, wedding pictures, marriage propoSee more at :- http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2015/08/how-to-recognise-single-married-man.html

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction / My Break Down On Duration During Mattress Mambo AKA Cex - Enjoy! / Sugar Mummy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.