Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (85183 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
slap1:

Injoo Halo to Infinix Hot? Hehe
Only the battery capacity is enough to make me go for Halo. I use Infinix Hot now, but I'll order for Halo and sell it once the Halo arrives.

Order through me cry
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by youngemperor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
pls, I need more review on the Injoo fire plus battery, I like that phone...
more review pls

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by chinchong: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Order through me cry[/quote]
how much is the injoo halo and can you deliver it to someone in osun(ikire) with option of pay on delivery?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2015
chinchong:
Order through me cry
how much is the injoo halo and can you deliver it to someone in osun(ikire) with option of pay on delivery?
Sorry sir, we don't have a pickup station yet @Osun

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Richie0974: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
RobinHez:

Order through me cry

Hey bro, which one's better innjoo fireplus or infinix hot note pro?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Richie0974:

Hey bro, which one's better innjoo fireplus or infinix hot note pro?

Judging by the specs...

*drums rolling*

I'd go with the fireplus! Better camera, Android Lollipop and beautiful design (no offence to the infinix warrior)

The Infinix however has some edge in th battery and Processor ratings...

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by blackiridis(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Lovelynature:
The phone looks classy irrespective of its price. Please can you show us the front side. I'll really appreciate it.

here

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by primeson1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Innjoo fire plus 27600 Innjoo Halo 13,990
SMS, whatsapp or call 08024159595
Jumia sales consultant here to help you with your order.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by forke(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
I wanted buy dis 4one, bt after seeing d issue of imei i can't, i tweak imei alot lik 10 times almost evryday bcus of free mb
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
forke:
I wanted buy dis 4one, bt after seeing d issue of imei i can't, i tweak imei alot lik 10 times almost evryday bcus of free
I still strongly believes that it can't be tweak not until I get my hands on it.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Lovelynature(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
blackiridis:

here
seen bro, thanks. The phone looks good, I know the price will soon rise to seventeen plus or something thereabout, I think this is the right time to order for it, just that I'm considering either Innjoo Halo of Infinix hot.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by chinchong: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
RobinHez:
Sorry sir, we don't have a pickup station yet @Osun
what if ibadan(iwo road)?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by RobinHez(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
chinchong:
what if ibadan(iwo road)?
Yeah! We do...
Do u want me to place an order?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
seriously? no one has been able to change halo's imei? I really believe it's an MTK device, maybe just hard to tweak.. techies in the house, any solution?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by chinchong: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
RobinHez:
Yeah! We do...
Do u want me to place an order?
for innjoo halo please
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by blackiridis(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Lovelynature:
seen bro, thanks. The phone looks good, I know the price will soon rise to seventeen plus or something thereabout, I think this is the right time to order for it, just that I'm considering either Innjoo Halo of Infinix hot.
if u use glo bis go for infinix hot
emmieaddiz:
seriously? no one has been able to change halo's imei? I really believe it's an MTK device, maybe just hard to tweak.. techies in the house, any solution?
it is not an MTK phone it uses spreadtrum 8830 chipset same chip found in some itel devices

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Kamaye(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
blackiridis:

if u use glo bis go for infinix hot
it is not an MTK phone it uses spreadtrum 8830 chipset same chip found in some itel devices
screen 4.34 inches so the screen is not up to 5" inch? Or is it an error from CPU Z?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by blackiridis(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Kamaye:
screen 4.34 inches so the screen is not up to 5" inch? Or is it an error from CPU Z?
it is an error
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Daspecialone: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Anyone Facing dificulty in changing IMEI of any MTK device shud cal me injoo halo must change 08130080021

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Daspecialone: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
emmieaddiz:

i wil change the halo imei 4u, hola me i wil teach u bt its nt fri bt nt expensiv as well 08130080021
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by blackiridis(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2015
antutu score

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
blackiridis:
it is an error
so the processor thingy might also be an error..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by blackiridis(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2015
emmieaddiz:

so the processor thingy might also be an error..
no am sure of it. by dialling *#*#83781#*#* it will take u to spreadtrum's engineering mode but unfortunately there is no "set imei" as it is on other spreadtrum device.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by youngemperor(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
pls ooo, where are the Injoo fire plus users, pls can the imei be changed?
how is the camera, and screen display, and camera at night... pls talk to me...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Bigroti(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
[url]official blog: Importance of installment payment in Nigeria http://paytwice..com/2015/09/importance-of-installment-payment-in.html?spref=tw[/url]
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by mokoshalb(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
youngemperor:
pls ooo, where are the Injoo fire plus users, pls can the imei be changed?

how is the camera, and screen display, and camera at night... pls talk to me...

i succesfully tweaked my imei bro.
as for the camera, they are the best, only an iphone camera can compete with it and eventually loses....the cameras are too good to be good
screen display is excellent.
at night back camera will serve you best but the front camera at night....(you need to be in a light area)... am flexing the phone since last week... the only pros i see in this phone is the non availability of pouch.. i love phones with pouch..
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by atandatos(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
mokoshalb:

as for the camera, they are the best, only an iphone camera can compete with it and eventually loses....the cameras are too good to be good
at night back camera will serve you best but the front camera at night....(you need to be in a light area)... am flexing the phone since last week... the only pros i see in this phone is the non availability of pouch.. i love phones with pouch..

add me on what's app bro......08071898449
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by raiz01: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
mokoshalb:

yeah , thats very true . . I messup my phone by flashing lolipop Rom using sp flashtool . Now my phone is totaly dead , no light, no vibration . Nothing . . Pls can u help me with preloader.bin .. So i can use it to revive my phone .. Thanks.
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by forke(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Daspecialone:
Anyone Facing dificulty in changing IMEI of any MTK device shud cal me injoo halo must change 08130080021

Guy share ur knowledge don't b greedy

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
mokoshalb:

Injoo fire plus?! Wow, please tell us how you did it?
Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by mokoshalb(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread by 3coins(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
can innjoo fire plus be rooted using kingroot. . Urgent reply needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.