Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas (27468 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Super Eagles coach, Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh has handed a late invitation to Enyimba FC shot-stopper, Femi Thomas as replacement to Vincent Enyeama who pulled out of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania.

Oliseh, after much deliberation on the development told journalists at a media parley in Abuja on Wednesday that the situation is under control.

“Femi Thomas has been called up as late replacement for Vincent Enyeama, so there is no course for alarm. We won’t allow that to cause distraction because we already have a mandate”, Oliseh said.

It was gathered Enyeama did ask to be exonerated from the Tanzania tie in order to attend to pressing family issue. The Lille OSC goalkeeper is automatically ruled out of this weekend’s tie against Tanzania billed for the National Stadium September 5 in Dar es Salaam.

http://saharareporterssport.com/battle-of-dar-es-salaam-oliseh-replaces-enyeama-with-femi-thomas/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
We have people.
We are moving forward.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
If Oliseh likes let him replace with Femi Gbajabiamila. All we need is winning. Shikena!!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by ladyF(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good! He should work with people that are competent, available and enthusiastic to wear the green jersey! No be by force...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by aderonkedeborah(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
k
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by jay2pee(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by steppin: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmm
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Gboyxclusive(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
The lady above is ma boo... Guys keep off
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by buoye1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by chimala(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
For wat reason
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Pavore9: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hope he justifies his inclusion, Enyeama was also once a rookie.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by philusaau(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
You have my support but i hope you will not regret this...
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by badinfluence: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.

But Oliseh, why call Enyama that is a core Igbo Man.
Didn't you say you are not Igbo.
Enyeama isn't igbo oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by HighQue007: 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
all the hype is getting into his head.

I pray he doesnt fumble cos a lot of people cant wait to see what he can do, as in the expectations is too much

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by LMAyedun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
GoodOne
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by chesterlee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thomas is good!!!

I hope he plays...

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by seedorfg(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
No problem, hope mikel is not among the squard o, mehn that guy na akamu

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes I like Enyeama very much, but I hope he's not hoping he'll be first team goal keeper in the main event after failing to participate in a qualifying match?

If femi does great, then it's as good as Enyeama demoting himself by himself.

8 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by chris4gold(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
what an opportunity for Femi to shine!

God let those people on my sit to be greatest in lyf bleeped up without explanations.

10 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nickymezor(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
I jst hope d guy is gud... I hv neva heard abt him bfr
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by shinebabe(f): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.
But Oliseh, why call Enyama that is a core Igbo Man. Didn't you say you are not Igbo.
enyeama is not Igbo. he's from akwa ibom I think.

7 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by scholes0(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.

And who told you that Enyeama is Igbo?
doofo

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
badinfluence:

Enyeama isn't igbo oo

Yeah. Oliseh is not Igbo too.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by ajoskele(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Femi Thomas is a composed goalkeeper shielded by the best defenders in the league. Anyanwu could break your legs with his head.

Make I noh talk about Chief Udoji!!

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels:
We have people.

Enyeama is an Igbo man Pls never miss your drugs again. Its dangerous!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by skillet(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Enyama was the first to replace nigeria with france.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by aleem50(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
People gonna tribalize this I know.
Re: Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas by Cadamlk: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
victorels post=376018 angry82:
sadWe have people.

I heard "Enyeama is from Akwa Ibom".My Akwa Ibom friend said "it is not an Igbo name".I never argued with him cos am not from any of the tribes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Top 19 Jersey For Russia 2018 World Cup / President Buhari Speaks With The Super Eagles Ahead Of Match With Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.