Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

How Long Are U Willing To... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Are U Willing To... (419 Views)

Are U Bald,beardless And Have A Receding Hair ?come In ! / How Long Do You Use Your Toothbrush Before You Change It? / How Long Do U Wait Before U Die After A Gun Shot On Ur Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Are U Willing To... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was in the office today and a friend of mine (James) paid me a visit. We got talking about "child birth and if I would love to be in the labour room with my wife (ain't married but in a relationship), I told him no and reason is because I am haemophobic. Then he narrated his story to me.
Sometimes ago, my friend had a prophecy that no matter what happens, his wife shouldn't deliver via operation. My friend being spiritually inclined prayed and fasted about the issue... A year later, his wife became pregnant and months later she became due for delivery. She was in labour room for about 2days and efforts to make her put to bed without operation became futile. The Doctor, nurses all concluded that the only way out was for an operation to be carried out. My friends faith waned, his wife out of distress called for the doctor for her to sign the papers for the operation to be carried out. My friend was confused, should I go with the prophecy or allow the operation to be carried out, after a loud scream of pain from his wife, he signed it immediately. Then they prepared to take his wife to the theatre, just as they were about to take her into the theatre, a lady appeared from nowhere and screamed, "this lady is going nowhere, the theatre is the last place she would go to, right now I command u to push...15minutes later, a baby came out, mother and child all intact...

Now the question is, how far are u willing to hold on to a prophecy...

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Pregnant Werther At 45,50,55 Or 60 / What If Cigarette Is Sold At 100 Naira Per One? / Being Positive Is Not Enough: Breast Cancer Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.