Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,680 members, 7,805,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? (1414 Views)

Need Honest Review / I Am In Need Of Advices And Opinions Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? by InZA: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
So I've finally taken the bold step to stop learning and "living off" of Graphics Video tutorials. I want to go to a school or any academy where I would be taught first hand in a realistic and practical way

A very popular moniker here recommended Dudutoonz Academy I went to their site to pat it down, and to be honest I was super-impressed.

I'm planning to enrol in their next graphics design and motion graphics courses in some couple of weeks but before I shell out almost 100k, I want to know what you think about the academy.

Have you been there, do you know anybody close to you who has been there. What's your honest review about Dudutoonz Academy.

I'm really really looking forward to your comments.

Thanks guys.
Re: Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? by felixchip(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
InZA:
So I've finally taken the bold step to stop learning and "living off" of Graphics Video tutorials. I want to go to a school or any academy where I would be taught first hand in a realistic and practical way

A very popular moniker here recommended Dudutoonz Academy I went to their site to pat it down, and to be honest I was super-impressed.

I'm planning to enrol in their next graphics design and motion graphics courses in some couple of weeks but before I shell out almost 100k, I want to know what you think about the academy.

Have you been there, do you know anybody close to you who has been there. What's your honest review about Dudutoonz Academy.

I'm really really looking forward to your comments.

Thanks guys.

Well, Dudutoonz is a friend of mine.
And, I have like two people that learnt under him.
To be precise and frank, I won't have to think twice before asking you to go ahead.

It's one of the Graphic Schools in Naija that are worth to be recommended.
Re: Honest Opinions About Dudutoonz Academy...anyone? by InZA: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
felixchip:

Well, Dudutoonz is a friend of mine.
And, I have like two people that learnt under him.
To be precise and frank, I won't have to think twice before asking you to go ahead.

It's one of the Graphic Schools in Naija that are worth to be recommended.

Thanks alot for your reply.... I really appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Online Print Shops In Nigeria 2017 / The Hacker News Blogger Template Free Download / Eva By C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.