Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do You Want To Join A Movie Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Want To Join A Movie Industry (2162 Views)

The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / This Is How Yoruba Movie Industry Keeps Disgracing Nigerians / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Join A Movie Industry by Epiphanus20(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Many of the talented actors and actresses had been running everywhere looking for a movie industry to join and i guess i had the answer to your worries.

Starlight Movie Production is your answer,hey note that not everybody can act,can you do that?can you take the risk of acting?you must not be the shy type,not everyone can act.

The movie industry is located at Enugu and with the sole aim of bringing up superstars,if you are up to 18 years,can do anything to boost your carrier without feeling shy.You should purchase the form with #2000,be fast before 1st octomber,after that it will be 20,000.

Call me 07063304376 or email epiphanusking@gmail.com.

Its no fake.

(1) (Reply)

★ Yemi Alade Dazzles In Nice Colourful Outfit / Oludolapo Osinbajo Biography And Age / See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.