Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Must Eat Chicken (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Must Eat Chicken (picture) (1898 Views)

LOL!! This Woman Was Spotted In Lagos Backing Her Own Chicken (picture Has Gone / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / LOL!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME.... Check out How Nigerians Eat Chicken (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Jrush(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Saw this in the market and this got me feeling very bad. This country has gone from bad to worst. I am imagining someone buying these carcass to prepare meal for their family.. maybe a family of 8, Chukumma come and take one, Uche take dat small one.. its really an eyesore... God Help Nigeria...

Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
While growing up, I remember mom used to cut and throw away this part of the chicken, but when i ate it at a friend's house, i fell in love with it o! There is something about this part of chicken!! Tho its been decades i ate it last, but i still remembered the thrill! Well, @Op, i dont think there is really nothing bad about it, as long as it is washed properly and the scale peeled off! That is why we have this saying 'All hands are not equal'! No be everyone fit afford chicken laps in our population of over 170 million!......... Ever wonder where all the fastfoods, eateries and restaurant that sell chicken throw this part?! Eating this is like Xmas for some people ya know!

2 Likes

Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by divinehand2003(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol,
This is Will make a good dinner

1 Like

Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol

the day i bought this stuff ehn. My kid bro was so scared he refused touching it not 2 talk abt eating it.

Well i was thirteen then. Don't really know if its healthy or not
Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by emmchi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Are those chicken or toothpicks
Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol

the day i bought this stuff ehn. My kid bro was so scared he refused touching it not 2 talk abt eating it.

Well i was thirteen then. Don't really know if its healthy or not
Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by SUGARBEE(f): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
modelmike7:
While growing up, I remember mom used to cut and throw away this part of the chicken, but when i ate it at a friend's house, i fell in love with it o! There is something about this part of chicken!! Tho its been decades i ate it last, but i still remembered the thrill! Well, @Op, i dont think there is really nothing bad about it, as long as it is washed properly and the scale peeled off! That is why we have this saying 'All hands are not equal'! No be everyone fit afford chicken laps in our population of over 170 million!......... Ever wonder where all the fastfoods, eateries and restaurant that sell chicken throw this part?! Eating this is like Xmas for some people ya know!
Thanks a lot for this. .

Op, you may think it's fun making jest of the plebs populace but seriously, no one's laughing.. Is it now a crime to buy that? Who do you think everyone is, Dangote's children?.

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Thanks a lot for this. .

Op, you may think it's fun making jest of the plebs populace but seriously, no one's laughing.. Is it now a crime to buy that? Who do you think everyone is, Dangote children?.

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
......... Well, SugarBee, it might not really be the Op's fault, cos i know many people like him will be suprised/confused seeing this, cos i can relate to how Davido will feel seeing this also, sometimes its not about pride or making fun, but its just natural and normal that they are suprised seeing things like this that 'oops, who eats these, when they aren't dogs?!' That is just life sis! Some people say its not fair!

1 Like

Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Jrush(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
modelmike7:

I don't really have a problem with that but how would you cook with only that! haba Na dog food ?
Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by magicminister: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2015
Lool... some people actually enjoy eating that part of the chicken.
Its not necessarily about being broke or anything.
I have a friend that enjoys eating chicken feet the most, followed by the neck and anus only.
Re: I Must Eat Chicken (picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Doesn't seem like the op's ever been outside nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: When The Job Requirement Says 10 Years Work Experience / See The Way Students Eyes Are In Different Situation (very Funny Pic) / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.