Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States (31711 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Inec In A Confused State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hi guys,

I was just Sub-contracted to recruit 20 computer literate people (360) from each state of the federation
to be part of a team on the upcoming INEC voters registration exercise.

I need people from the Northern (Minus Kaduna) and Eastern States. I have already
sorted out the Western States.

Qualification: Minimum WASC and definetly PHDs are out of it. We don't need CVs please.

1. Must be resident in your state.
2. Computer literate.
3. Between ages 25 and 40. Male or female.
4. Ability to speak Hausa is a big plus to you (Those living in the North).
5. Don't apply if you belong to any political party.

Duration: 60days (2 Months) starting from Next week.

Send your fullnames and GSM number to inecvotersregistration@yahoo.com
before 12noon tomorrow October 3rd 2006 for shortlisting.

Email Subject should be "INEC VOTERS REGISTRATION"

I hope Nairalanders will take up this opportunity.

Please, don't bother to send your information if you are not residing in
any of the Northern and Eastern states

Remember, don't send any CV. Just your name and gsm. The job is for 2months only.

The email address is inecvotersregistration@yahoo.com.

Olu Joseph
President, www.abujainternetclub.com
Chairman, ITAN Abuja Chapter, www.itang.org
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
So far, only 50 people have responded but they didn't indicate their states.

If you are one of those who didn't specify your state, kindly send a new mail
indicating your name, gsm and state of residence.

NB: I only need people from the North, East and South South.

Thanks Femi for the 20 names in Oyo state. Will get back to you soon.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by chiloving(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2006
scammmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2006
Chiloving, I am amazed that you could throw away decorum and make such a comment.

May be i should just introduce myself to you, Take your time to
do a little research on me.My name is Olu Joseph, MD/CEO
Sephix Limited www.sephix.net, President, Abuja Internet Club
www.abujainternetclub.com and the current Chairman, Information
Technology Association of Nigeria, Abuja Chapter www.itang.org

Let me inform you that the Voters Registration Execise is going to be a success
and we need credible Nigerians and expecially IT literate youths to be part of the process.

We are going to be using PDAs to capture data and only technical persons will do it well.

So, I only need IT/Computer technical personnels to join my team to carry out the assignment
given to me.

At present, I have collated the necessary personnels for all the western states and i only need
competent hands from the North, East and South South.

Once again, for all those interested, please send your name, gsm and state of residence
(North, East and South South) to inecvotersregistration@yahoo.com

I believe that any nairalander that gets selected will come here to testify.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by jydoh(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
plz what of those in the south west especially Lagos State. Jobbers like me are looking for wayz of at least leaving home 2 work. plz hookl me up asap. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. cry
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by naijastar(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2006
Do u still have the positions open? I want to help.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by talk2jyde: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2006
i've sent a mail to the address . i hope u contact me soon cuz i need the job. i stay in PH
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by waledudu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2006
i hope u wont start telling ppl 2 send recharge cards b4 they culd b short listed
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by Imman: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2006
Men! I reside in Minna Niger State i hope this INEC stuffs is real oooo I sent my email tooooo
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by momoney1(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2006
@chiloving

this is real, i'm also a sub-contractor though was restricted to a particular area and through with my recruitment exercise and please no sending of recharge cards and other fraudilent request from any person, goodluck
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by Tonylala: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2006
bros i have sent my email and gsm to the email but uptill now (about 40 hrs to the excercise) i have not been called abeg call me cos i read political science i will be of immence helpoooooooo. 08036960149.tony_beze@yahoo.com.pls reach me
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by geebees: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2006
why is kaduna not inclusive in the inec job
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by naijacutee(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hey Olu, keep up the good work and thanks for putting up such an opportuinty on Nairaland. You are a credit to Nigeria and I truly admire the fact that you are doing your own bit for the society.You are the sort of person I would look for when I come back to Nigeria to start doing my own bit for my country.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
Good One.
One of these days , i will like to see things like this being linked to ones mobile phone so that it alerts me on new topics from the site.That way some would not miss any oppourtunity that comes their way.

Ilesanmi Olumide
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by DaJunta(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hey Olu,

Thanks for the opportunity given to nairalanders, but during the network news on 4/10/06 it was announced that youth corpers would be used for this exercise. Kindly clarify on this so that we know our stand.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hi everybody,

Did you watch 9:00p.m NTA news yesterday? The PDAs were displayed on TV by INEC. May be it will
be shown again today. I actually expect the Nigerian Press to talk about the equipment instead of
writing junks in their papers.

You guys cannot imagine what i have gone through in the last 48hours of collating
the team.

I am through with the following states: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Edo, Delta,
Niger, Cross River, Nasarawa, Plataeu, Benue, and Kaduna states

Naijastar, i need competent IT/Technical guys up north. If you can just collate their names
and GSM and send to the email address given below.

Naijacutee, thanks for your encouragement. Keep the flag flying in Oyinbo Land.

I have already contacted some Nairalanders.

My main concern now is the logistics in the states but i am sure we will surmount it.

Let us all pray for the success of the voter's registration and then we can expect a good
election come 2007.

Keep faith guys.

Olu
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hi Da Junta,

Of course, some Youth Corpers (Not all Corpers are computer technicians) will also be used
but our own part is the technical aspect and that is why we have been contarcted to look for
for IT/Computer personnel to handle the PDAs, Cams and printers.

Da Junta, do send your name and GSM to the email address if u are competent cos less guys
are responding from your area. Men, are there no enough computer guys residing in the East?

Olu
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by kennyuche(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2006
please if this cacancy is still open i am interested. i am in Imo state, but can speak hausa very well. brought up in the north.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by zogo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2006
tenx for the opurtunity!

but let me ask, hw do u mean "PDA"
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by desertboom(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hi
i just hope you'll consider me, i must really appreciates the good work you are doing out there for nairalanders & nigeria generally i must say u are a proud nairalander keep it up cool
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OMOADISA(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2006
plz i just apply 2day.i stay at ibadan and i believe i can still make it.pls and pls i needed a job oooooo
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by sholatech(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2006
This is a very wonderful opportunity for Nairalanders.
Olu, please keep up the good work. You are a rare gem, i know people with this opportunity that will ask for kick-backs before people can be shortlisted!
You are through with Kogi state? My friend, Owoeye Opeyemi applied for Kogi State.How can we know if he's shortlisted?
Are there still vacancies for Borno State?
Cheers
Peter
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by Juster: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
Olu thanks a lot for the info, I just sent my name and number to address, Am resident in Abia State, I'm expecting to hear from you soon cos , I NEED the job,
To all nairalanders, You huys are doing exceedingly WELL, Our efforts will definitely be rewarded, and sooon Take care alll!!!!!
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
Hi Guys,

Good news, my team is completed. Please stop sending mails.
I appreciate all Nairalanders that applied.

The voter's registration starts on 24th October. A lot of meetings
are going on at INEC as per logistics and we hope it will not be postponed.

All states supervisors are being contacted and training schedules
are being arranged.

I will get back to you Femi (Oyo state co-ordinator).

Hope you guys are reading the news papers on the bounced INEC cheque.

Let us keep praying for INEC so that the funds for the exercise will be released
and all logistics taken care of properly.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by geebees: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
Mr Olu,
Weldone for a good job. God will bless u abundantly for such information.
Even though i saw it late. I dont know what assistance you could render to me. My name is Gbenga Ajibua Gsm 08028705622.location: kaduna but where not possible i woiuldn't mind kano. Thank u. Am an IT person.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by stjames(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2006
mr olu,
i send my profile on 4th to ur emai.hope u've got it.my email address is megalink06consult@yahoo.com.I'm a computer technician reside in awka,anambra state and a graduate of computer science.my phone number is 08032503651
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by marma(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2006
Hi guy.just sent my data like you requested.hope u'll contact me soon.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by OluAbuja(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi Guys,

I wish i could bring in everybody that applied but the vacancy is
very very limited per state.

Kindly stop sending application as we have concluded our selections.

May God give you your dream job before December 31st in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by talk2jyde: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2006
MR OLU ABUJA,
THANKS FOR UR EFFORT TOWARDS HELPING OUT THE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
WELL AS STATED EARLIER I INFORMED YOU DAT I SENT A MAIL TO THE ADDY BUT I'VE NOT HEARD FROM U.
I HOPE I WAS SHORTLISTED CUZ I'M ALSO A CORPER IN RIVERS STATE.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by talk2jyde: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
my phone no is o8o33512802. thanx 4 ur anticipated cooperation
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by ipheanyi: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hi Olu,

I applied from Abia. I am an IT person. I applied from Abia. I am yet to be contacted or am I not among the shortlisted?. The mail address is ipheanyi@yahoo.com.
Re: Hurry - Jobs At INEC In All The 36 States by Ollmenow(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2006
Good work, sir i most commend you. Well those people up North that are not indigine of the North and are very fluent in nothern language, can they also aply.
Thank.
Ollmenow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test / 10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.