Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father (870 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by folks4luv(f): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
A 34 year old bakery worker, Mohammed Ahmed, on Wednesday confessed that he raped his daughter six times. Ahmed, who was paraded by officials of the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, told journalists in Osogbo that he started having sex with his 14-year-old daughter (name withheld) since April. The distraught primary 5 girl, dressed in public school uniform was not allowed to speak to journalists. He said, “I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died. “This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me from April when I started having sex with my daughter. I did not see anything wrong then, whenever I was having sex with her. I only have sex with her six times since April 2015.” “I am ashamed of my action. It is wrong and I pray for forgiveness. I did not know what came over me, but I am regretting the whole thing now. I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke.” Asked why he chose to turn his daughter to his sex partner, Ahmed said he did not know but said his wife died two years ago. The Head Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was alerted of the man’s act by one of his neighbours. He said the neighbours told the officials that he used to hear the cry of the daughter almost every night and this prompted him to asked the girl, who confided in him the disgraceful act of his father. Folarin said, “The incident was related to us by one of the neighbours of Ahmed who said he used to hear the cry of the girl every night and this made him to inquire from the girl. “The little girl confessed to her father’s neighbour and he narrated the story to us.” He said the command would transfer the case to the Ministry of Women Affairs in the state.
Source: www.punchng.com/news/i-raped-my-daughter-six-times-father/
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by MosakuAW(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by AngryNigerian(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
hmmm..nawa ooo!

I think we need to declare emergency on this rape issue oo...& this could be 1 out of so many dat remain unreported! watz wrong in subtleness with women dey easily succumb to action naa...#StOpThEmNoW
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by kossyablaze(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hausa abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
It's time Nigeria enact a law that will be very strict & severe than going 2 prison for rapists..

JUST NEGODU
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
ofcourse mohammed..

Abokiis following the example of their prophet since the time john the baptist.

Show me a mohammed who is not a rapist and i'll show you a man that can never exist.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by priscaoge(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jezzzzz shocked Is his Joystick still between his legs? They should cut it and give it to him to eat! angry angry angry angry What nonsense sad angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jail. Castration is yours. You are not worthy to be called a father.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
priscaoge:
Jezzzzz shocked Is his Joystick still between his legs? They should cut it and give it to him to eat! angry angry angry angry What nonsense sad angry angry
......... Is your signature gotten from real-life experience sis?!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Abduljohn(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nt again, father to daughter. Could it be as a result of non payment of salary? Coupled with d fact dat it's raining and d man no go wrk? Many ?s come to mind on what is d cause. D end is truely near
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by osaslord500(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
And u go still go dey fund 7 virgins for paradise abi?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Chidexter(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
You deserve to be killed six times :\
Re: I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
animals self have sexual control than some men,shameless father,wetin happen to ashawo house?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Notorious Lagos Traffic Robber (PICTURED) / Muslim Man Strangles His Own Daughter For Trying To Have Sex With Her Boyfriend / Bomb Blast In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.