Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work (10955 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Fayose Pardons Suspended SSG, To Resume Monday - The Punch / Ekiti Civil Servants Kneel For Fayose Over Lateness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by emamos: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has pardoned the 31 civil servants who resumed late to work on Monday.

The governor has been facing public criticisms after some workers who came late to office were seen prostratating before him in the state.
Fayose, made this disclosure at a meeting with public servants in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday.

During the meeting, the governor’s proposed plan to take the bailout funds of the Federal Government was discussed.

He said, “I am begging workers to get to work on time. If we are paying salaries on time, then civil servants must also reciprocate by coming to work on time.

“Also, people must be ready to pay rates, taxes and levies. If civil servants are paying taxes, others should pay as well. Our IGR must improve,” he stated.

Speaking further, Fayose also explained that rolling over the debts and commitments of the state with the nine per cent interest on the bailout would be too burdensome.

“They say they are restructuring N18.8 billion of our commercial loans and with the 9 per cent interest, by the time the money is repaid in 20 years, we would have paid an extra N36billion as interest. That means the N18 billion would have become N56 billion.

“I am addressing you on the issue so that before I commit the state to taking the loan, I have to get your permission. The main consequence of the bailout is that it is from same monthly allocation from the federal that we will accommodate servicing the N25 billion bond we inherited from the previous administration.

“When allocation comes and they are deducting from source, do not say I did not tell you. I set up a technical committee to see to how we disburse monthly allocations coming to the state. The committee has members drawn from labour unions, tertiary institutions among others. We do this to allow for transparency in the system,” he said

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/02/fayose-pardons-31-ekiti-civil-servants-who-resumed-late-to-work/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by emmyblackky(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
now dts a LEADER.

the mouthpiece of the gods....

SO unlike the 'go n die' governor, (come n raid oshiomOLE).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose is a true leader.
THE MOST LOVED GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.

Politics is boring without Fayose.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bless Be To That Man That Maketh Tinubu To Sweat Profusely..

The Ogbuagu 1 Of Ekiti State

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by MikelEleta(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
That's d hallmark of a true leader der nt a ruler. Thanks Fayose yu re rily the man of the people

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by kossyablaze(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Where's TemiTemi the robot?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by SaiBuharii: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Noise maker!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=26pt] Fayose my number one hero... [/size]

25 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by wasco24: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
kiss
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
fayose again
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ndaman25: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Weldon to him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by LatestTrend: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin

Don't be late again.

grin

1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ganiyu26(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Who cares
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by kennyman2000(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by chesterlee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Best Governor!

The Lion heart....The Slayer of Tinubu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by saintkel(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose my man, anyday u dream of becoming d president, the southeast will support u. Just u ooooooo not dos dullards wey de follow baba one chance

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by veekid(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ok
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by topcube(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
This is Leadership, spank you when you do wrong, but pardon you for same offence...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ignis: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose is really getting his much sought after attention.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by dotna(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Way to go
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by colossus2: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose is a true leader.
THE MOST LOVED GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.

Politics is boring without Fayose.
Dem don ban kaikai....where you dey see your own buy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by bloodkiIler: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Noise maker!

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by erunz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now that's what I call a leader.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Pavore9: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Good move in explaining the finances to the people.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by sheddo619(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose the man of the year

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by colossus2: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Leviseed: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Transparency in leadership

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by cjmike704(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
great man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Audray(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
emamos:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/02/fayose-pardons-31-ekiti-civil-servants-who-resumed-late-to-work/
mmmtttchhheeewwwwwww!!!#sniff sniff# abeg who get ti... mmttcchhheeuuaaww!! Tissue! Sombori get me a...mmtccheeeww!!! Oh my gawd! am allergic to this po.....ssssttteeewwww!
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Emmycheeze: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
We are now in the age of a photocratic government.. Fayose talks too much and does less work in Ekiti state. Naija sha

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by philfrey08: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Merciful governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not, Atiku Will Be The President-elect / List Of Useless States In Nigeria. / The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.