Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407882 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Frezhkid10(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
I tried changing my windows 10 os from 32 bit to 64bit..using the disk.when I got to where I would select drive to install windows...it keeps telling me windows cannot install in mbt drive only Gpt(can't remember the actual wordings shaa) xo the installation couldn't continue..now I removed the disk and tried to on my system...the system will just go start wif "preparing to diagnosing then attempting repairs"..the next thing it will right will be could not automatically repair the PC...and it will shut down...plz what do I do and also how can I change my 32 bit to 64 bit....please oooooo

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
computerboy:

Use Microsoft toolkit latest version
Abeg gimme link. The ones i saw aint working. Is this more reliable than KMS??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by santuse: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
computerboy:

How does your laptop show the key is pressed? No, windows expiration has nothing to do with it

when I open ms word to type it will display
"Word has detected that you are holding down the Ctrl key. Do you want to start window in safe mode?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls how can I add windows 7 to my windows 10 follow come lenovo laptop.
I want to be using both windows. I have partition it, try it many times. No way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
santuse:

when I open ms word to type it will display
"Word has detected that you are holding down the Ctrl key. Do you want to start window in safe mode?

uninstall your keyboard from device manager and restart. Though I'm suspecting keyboard failure. It usually starts with one key malfunctioning
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
wableo:
Pls how can I add windows 7 to my windows 10 follow come lenovo laptop.
I want to be using both windows. I have partition it, try it many times. No way

if i understand you well, you want too dual boot both windows 10 and 7 right? Since you've already partitioned the drive, you just need to use the windows 7 CD and install it through bios on the second partition
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by santuse: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
computerboy:

uninstall your keyboard from device manager and restart. Though I'm suspecting keyboard failure. It usually starts with one key malfunctioning

It's still showing Ctrl key pressed down @computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
santuse:

It's still showing Ctrl key pressed down @computerboy

here are a couple of things to try

1. if you have access to external keyboard, try it. if it work then you need to change your keyboard
2. go to settings and change keyboard layout then try
3. try using on screen keyboard to see if its the same
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by santuse: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
computerboy:

here are a couple of things to try

1. if you have access to external keyboard, try it. if it work then you need to change your keyboard
2. go to settings and change keyboard layout then try
3. try using on screen keyboard to see if its the same

the on screen keyboard is working very well.
the keyboard layout should be changed to what?
@computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
santuse:

the on screen keyboard is working very well.
the keyboard layout should be changed to what?
@computerboy

since the on screen keyboard is working i believe it's hard ware. Try external keyboard to see if it works well. You'll just have to change the keyboard sha
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
computerboy:

if i understand you well, you want too dual boot both windows 10 and 7 right? Since you've already partitioned the drive, you just need to use the windows 7 CD and install it through bios on the second partition
Yes. But I have use windows 7 CD to do many times but not successful. Pls can u layout the steps to follow here?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
wableo:

Yes. But I have use windows 7 CD to do many times but not successful. Pls can u layout the steps to follow here?

it's straight forward. You already partitioned your hard drive, so you have a hard drive that appears like 2. windows 10 is already installed on one so the other is empty.

use your windows 7 CD and boot through bios and when you get to select drive, select the empty one.

you can tel me what you're doing and what error you're getting so I'll know how to help further
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
I installed a game Mad max it was successful but couldn't start. It will say unable to start correctly error ((0xc00007b).

I have done everything I saw online as solutions updates c++ from 2005 to 2013. Still. Pls if u have solution help.

The second error in another game Devil may cry. After installation and I tried to run it .it will say " the application has failed to start because its side -by-side configuration is incorrect.

Plse if have experience any other these before pls help. Its windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Akinige(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2017
All gurus in the house kindly assist me how to share my application on my pc to another pc via wireless router so dat my colleague will be able to have access to the application am using on my own pc .
thanks in anticipation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wiseone28: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
please, my pc disk tray keep opening by itself after i closed it, the problem started after i copied song from a CD disc to my pc ?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kodext(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please guys!
Just got a Pc (Compaq).
The issue is this;
Its Operating System is Windows 7 Home premium.
and I don't like it... I need an upgrade!
and I felt the best place finding an answer is nairaland.
from ur experiences, please what Operating System (Os) is better?
Windows 7 professional or Ultimate or just windows 8?
cuz I'd like windows 10, but from u guys previous posts, Windows 10 has a lot functions to struggle with, that such person as myself can't do with.
so guys what's ur advice, so as to know d Is disc to buy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
computerboy:

it's straight forward. You already partitioned your hard drive, so you have a hard drive that appears like 2. windows 10 is already installed on one so the other is empty.

use your windows 7 CD and boot through bios and when you get to select drive, select the empty one.

you can tel me what you're doing and what error you're getting so I'll know how to help further

After installation, is showing set up and windows 10. Not showing windows 7. Someone said the partition I did cant accept windows that it can accept data only.
Is it possible for a partition to accept data only
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akinige:
All gurus in the house kindly assist me how to share my application on my pc to another pc via wireless router so dat my colleague will be able to have access to the application am using on my own pc .
thanks in anticipation

No help??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
wableo:

After installation, is showing set up and windows 10. Not showing windows 7. Someone said the partition I did cant accept windows that it can accept data only.
Is it possible for a partition to accept data only

How did you create the partition?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Kodext(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
I need an answer
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Kodext:
Please guys!
Just got a Pc (Compaq).
The issue is this;
Its Operating System is Windows 7 Home premium.
and I don't like it... I need an upgrade!
and I felt the best place finding an answer is nairaland.
from ur experiences, please what Operating System (Os) is better?
Windows 7 professional or Ultimate or just windows 8?
cuz I'd like windows 10, but from u guys previous posts, Windows 10 has a lot functions to struggle with, that such person as myself can't do with.
so guys what's ur advice, so as to know d Is disc to buy!

windows 7 ultimate
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Akinige:
thanks in anticipation

If the application shortcut is on desktop then share your desktop with him once you both are connected to the router
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by NOnlineGistBlog(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
yungstar092:
pls i need a link with which i can download acute email production engine generator for free,i av combed d web bt couldnt find any good link.i need it urgently,or where can i get the software to buy here in benin
Get it on jiji here https://ikeja./computer-and-it-services/acute-email-ids-production-engine-software-4195461.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ekele99(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Akinige(m): 1:15am On Jul 30, 2017
computerboy:

If the application shortcut is on desktop then share your desktop with him once you both are connected to the router
thanks broda but sud i need to install same application on second pc ? am using express invoice software and its shareable witthin 5 users as per EULA licensed .. plsss shed more light broda .
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 2:45am On Jul 30, 2017
Akinige:
thanks broda but sud i need to install same application on second pc ? am using express invoice software and its shareable witthin 5 users as per EULA licensed .. plsss shed more light broda .

If you can install it in the second PC then go ahead. There won't even be any need to share your desktop again
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Akinige(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2017
computerboy:

If you can install it in the second PC then go ahead. There won't even be any need to share your desktop again

i want both pc working on one software in such a way he can do what am doin even in my absence like server and client via wireless router ,,hope u undstood ??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by GodCodes(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
I have genuine Windows License Keys very affordable.

Please find below a list of the latest Microsoft software products available with us.

PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!

Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter - N50k,
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard - N50k,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter - N50k,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - N50k,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter - N50k,
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard - N50k.

Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise Core - N200k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise - N150k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard - N100k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Core - N120k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Enterprise - N80k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard - N70k.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Core - N80k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise - N60k,
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard - N50k.

Others
Windows Server 2016/2012 Essential,
Remote Desktop System User/Device CALs,
Office ProPlus 2013/2016,
Project Professional 2013/2016,
Windows 7/8.1/10 all versions,
Dynamics CRM/Workgroup Server 2011-2016,
Exchange Server Enterprise/Standard 2010-2016,
Project Server 2010-2016,
SharePoint Server Enterprise/Standard 2010-2016,
SQL Server 2014/2016 all editions,
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012 w/Update 4, 2015, VS Pro,
Premium, Ultimate 2012,
etc.

We have both retail and volume licensing options for these products.

Please note that we supply these products through Electronic Software
Distribution (ESD) channel MOSTLY, i.e. we provide buyers with License Keys and Links to Microsoft Official download center. Optionally, we can also do physical delivery on request or agreement.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please see signature for contact details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jdzarrus99: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening bosses,
pls I have a problem with my p.c
Mine is window 8.1 not windows 10
I upgraded from Window 7,only to find out weeks later that it frequently goes off within 2-3mins it's powered
And pops up with a blue screen showing some sort of countdown and with info that my system encountered a challenge and it's automatically trying to help repair it.
Pls help me cos I don't know what to do at the moment.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by wableo: 1:48am On Aug 02, 2017
computerboy:

How did you create the partition?
From disk management ,shrink volume, format the new hard drive

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
wableo:

From disk management ,shrink volume, format the new hard drive

That looks good. I don't know why you can't install windows on it. Maybe you should try another CD or use flash drive

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.