Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (406761 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2017
dannybomb:

it doesn't go off if I remove while the laptop is on. and another problem is, I bought a new battery if I plug the charger for the laptop to charge, it shows plugin charging but the battery is not adding up. it stays at that percentage it was earlier at. now the battery is at 0%

There is problem wit charging port to d ba3 take it to ENGR its not software issue ..I think?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2017
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)
Mrng @computerboy, kindly Help with the following;
My system (running on windows 10) not connecting to WiFi
Cortana not enabling
Windows updates not working

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2017
stephinnoyewole:

Cortana not enabling

Thanks

it'll help you if throw more details like what happens when you want to connect to Wi-Fi?
What error message are you getting on Cortana and Windows update
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by okwuvic(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2017
How To Disable Windows 10 Auto Updates (All Versions)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyf0wVxGbr8
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2017
stephinnoyewole:

Cortana not enabling

Thanks

For d cortana have tried this

Right on task bar,
Select cortana/search
Den remove it from hidden.or select show cortana
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by okwuvic(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Permanently Activate Any Edition of Windows 10 using Microsoft Toolkit | 100% Working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyI1cDsWhRE

Download a copy of microsoft toolkit below:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9MraJjmwr-nR0JYWXRfSVZISnc

Install and start the App.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by okwuvic(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2017
Solved: Windows Freezing Randomly (Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjaFMtL0lw
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chucksbadt(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
I have FIFA 17 PC game fully cracked

I'm based in Port Harcourt
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chucksbadt(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just downloaded the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Pretty amazing i must say. New Notification bar, icons, emoji s, keyboard layout

Those of you based in Port Harcourt who want to try it out, you can send me a PM
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
chucksbadt:

Pretty amazing i must say. New Notification bar, icons, emoji s, keyboard layout

Those of you based in Port Harcourt who want to try it out, you can send me a PM

Me too downloaded and installed last night .

My night mode and dark theme is back .

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Syphonn(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Amazing things you didn't know your smartphone can do

1. Monitor your heart:

Your smartphone can monitor your heart rates often for signs of a health problem or check your fitness levels. There is the app called Instant Heart Rate. By placing your fingertip on your phone for 10 seconds, the app will detect the color change in your finger. When there are blood flow and each time your heart beats from here it calculates your pulse rate.

READ MORE: http://www.busygisting.com/amazing-things-you-didnt-know-your-smartphone-can-do-below/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2017
computerboy:

it'll help you if throw more details like what happens when you want to connect to Wi-Fi?
For windows updates... Nothing was downloading (I've reformatted the system, hope dat problem wud av been solved by now...haven't tried it tho)
For Cortana, it's not searching beyond my C drive. I am using using search icon tho not the search box... And I guess cortana isn't activated on my PC.
For WiFi... Hmmm.... U wouldn't believe after formatting, d problem still persist... Permit me to list d observable ones..
1. WiFi can't see some device's hotspot, while some phones and anoda PC can detect dem(it's only happening to a specific device tho)
2. Would connect to my phone hotspot now, but won't browse
3. Sometimes connects and disconnects concurrently
4. Won't even connect to WiFi @all(wud b saying 'can't connect to dis network"wink, dat was b4 I reformatted it yestdai (jst came back from a long distance journey, would check things again 2day)
Thanks for ur concern bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Androidking:

For d cortana have tried this

Right on task bar,
Select cortana/search
Den remove it from hidden.or select show cortana
Not hidden bro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2017
chucksbadt:

Wat is it all abt and how can one download it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2017
computerboy:

Ur Whatsapp digit bro, here is mine 07039318606
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saheed69(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2017
@computer boy and other guru
please do you how much it will cost me to increase my HP 650 system memory. from 4G to 8G and the hard-drive from HDD to SSD.

And where can I do that within Lagos (ikeja axis) and ogun

Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Saheed69:
@computer boy and other guru
please do you how much it will cost me to increase my HP 650 system memory. from 4G to 8G and the hard-drive from HDD to SSD.

And where can I do that within Lagos (ikeja axis) and ogun

Thanks

it all depends. Your laptop has two ram slots. if the 4gb inside is a single stick then you just need to buy another 4gb stick to make it 8gb but if it's two 2gb sticks then you'll need to remove both and get two 4gb sticks or a single 8gb stick.

4gb cost 5k
8gb cost 10-12k

for SSD, you should know that 128gb ssd cost more than 1tb hdd. So depending on the size you want I'll suggest you budget 30k up.

I'm very sure any laptop seller or repairer can do it for you. These are easy upgrades

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saheed69(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
computerboy:

it all depends. Your laptop has two ram slots. if the 4gb inside is a single stick then you just need to buy another 4gb stick to make it 8gb but if it's two 2gb sticks then you'll need to remove both and get two 4gb sticks or a single 8gb stick.

4gb cost 5k
8gb cost 10-12k

for SSD, you should know that 128gb ssd cost more than 1tb hdd. So depending on the size you want I'll suggest you budget 30k up.

I'm very sure any laptop seller or repairer can do it for you. These are easy upgrades

is it advisable, I should upgrade the system or I should get new one.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Saheed69:

is it advisable, I should upgrade the system or I should get new one.

It all depends on your available finances. Where money is not a problem, HP 650 is an older model and a new PC will give you the performance upgrade you need - Modern processor, DDR3L or DDR4 ram, SSD/HDD combo, full compatibility with windows 10 and future Windows etc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by eponoloyin: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have windows 8 Hp 2000 series (15.6") at 40k. It has 2Gb RAM and 500GB HDD.

Tho the keyboard will need some fixing, nothing serious. I just don't have time on my hands now, would av gone to service it myself.

Thanks OP for d space.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by calculus4life: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pls need a solution to my system after upgrading to windows 10 the battery drain faster, some keys not working on the keyboard and it hangs anytime I use the windows player for song or movies. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2017
calculus4life:
Pls need a solution to my system after upgrading to windows 10 the battery drain faster, some keys not working on the keyboard and it hangs anytime I use the windows player for song or movies. Thanks

Drive d graphics to reduce the brightness ,drive HP cool sense and other HP power management. That should help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2017
I think my windows defender is becoming stubborn even after disabling it .it still attacks my setups...
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Androidking:
I think my windows defender is becoming stubborn even after disabling it .it still attacks my setups...

it only attacks pirated software, buy original software cheesy

Oga mi You've sworn developers will never eat your money
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol..

Nna d thing attack all my pes2018\setups but install and raw file .both d bin files . d thing d rush apps like parasite . I will disable d service gon gon very soon .

I no fit do anything again ooo

Even d one I compressed inside ISO. grin
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Androidking:
No need disabling it. Just create exceptions for the folders and/or files u dont want Windows defender to touch in settings.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lana1:
No need disabling it. Just create exceptions for the folders and/or files u dont want Windows defender to touch in settings.

Very funny .

I exclude d folder .
I explude file .
I exclube d setup gon gon .
I exclube d partitioned drive itself .

Still d thing is just too active ...
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hhenryy: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
please help, my laptop battery keeps draining even after shutting down. I'm running Windows 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Hhenryy:
please help, my laptop battery keeps draining even after shutting down. I'm running Windows 10

Just sell d laptop and buy new battery grin cheesy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Hhenryy: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Androidking:

Just sell d laptop and buy new battery grin cheesy
take this

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Aperion7(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
please help. I'm having difficulty activating microsoft office professional 2013 plus.. I'm using windows10 .. please help.. very urgent
https://www.nairaland.com/4130611/computer-experts-gurus-please-highly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.