Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (403869 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Drop ur WhatsApp number let me send d app to u
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by pointstores(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
12VOLT 40AH 15,000

12VOLT 100AH 30,000

12VOLT 200AH 51,000

NOTICE THEY ARE ALL USED BATTERY FROM TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY AVAILABLE IN GRADE A AND GRADE B

LAPTOP SOLAR POWER BANK WITH PANEL 40,000
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 081661117634 LOCATION LAGOS CHECK OUT https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
It would seem Powershell is the new Command prompt
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by olaboy1: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Androidking pls how can I get into my dell bios to change my boot order to cd rom as it’s asking for an administrative password that I forgot.
I downloaded win 10 soft copy and now I’m stucked at product key stage and the installation has refused to go further, and I want to download activated xp cd that I have because I need to use the laptop for some urgent work, I barely use the laptop and the reason I wanted to do a clean window installation even though I had win 10 before was because of no battery detected problem.

How can i make this machine work. The win 10 installation asked if I had the authentication sticker which I thought I had, so I clicked yes but later found out no sticker to find my product key on the laptop.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
olaboy1:
Androidking pls how can I get into my dell bios to change my boot order to cd rom as it’s asking for an administrative password that I forgot.
I downloaded win 10 soft copy and now I’m stucked at product key stage and the installation has refused to go further, and I want to download activated xp cd that I have because I need to use the laptop for some urgent work, I barely use the laptop and the reason I wanted to do a clean window installation even though I had win 10 before was because of no battery detected problem.

How can i make this machine work. The win 10 installation asked if I had the authentication sticker which I thought I had, so I clicked yes but later found out no sticker to find my product key on the laptop.

I want to understand. U want to install windows 10 but u don't have the product key ??

I never handled dell machine before. See what to do write down the full name of ur laptop . to see it remove the bad u will see your laptop product .
Now go to YouTube and search how to bypass bios password.

U will surely see someone with ur kind of problem and the solution

For windows 10\ soft copy .I assumes u are installing it with USB flash .

When u reach d product key stage skip it . and continue installation.

If it didn't work den by a CD from makert but skipping it should work .

That's how I did mine
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
olaboy1:

All you have to do is search for windows 10 product keys online and use the one that works.

Concerning bios setup to change boot order.

Power off the laptop and switch it on, immediately it is on keep pressing F2, it will take you to bios setup.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by olaboy1: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Androidking:

I want to understand. U want to install windows 10 but u don't have the product key ??

I never handled dell machine before. See what to do write down the full name of ur laptop . to see it remove the bad u will see your laptop product .
Now go to YouTube and search how to bypass bios password.

U will surely see someone with ur kind of problem and the solution

For windows 10\ soft copy .I assumes u are installing it with USB flash .

When u reach d product key stage skip it . and continue installation.

If it didn't work den by a CD from makert but skipping it should work .

That's how I did mine

I will follow your steps to fixing the bios first because without that I can’t install using a cd. I’ve tried to use win xp cd that I have and the f2 is not taking me to bios but rather a screen asking for administrative password. I am installing win 10 directly from the software I downloaded on my laptop and not flash drive and I don’t have any product key

I tried to install activated win 7 from my flash drive also before and it keeps saying not supported. I have a service tag number and the laptop came with win 8 from factory.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by olaboy1: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
udemzyudex:

All you have to do is search for windows 10 product keys online and use the one that works.

Power off the laptop and switch it on, immediately it is on keep pressing F2, it will take you to bios setup.

Thanks the problem is I can’t enter bios set up because of a forgotten admin password.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
olaboy1:

Thanks the problem is I can’t enter bios set up because of a forgotten admin password.

That's a motherboard issue, you have to take it to a laptop engineer..

They will either replace the bios for you or flash the bios.
Since you want to install a new window urgently you can use disc,buy the windows 10 and install OS using cd rom or remove the hard drive and put it in another DELL laptop(must be Dell, else you will get a blue screen if you return it back) insert in the Dell system, install, after installation, return it back to your laptop. (this might work)
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 1:43am On Oct 25, 2017
olaboy1:

your whatsapp pls
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by olaboy1: 5:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Androidking:
your whatsapp pls

+46709856819

Abeg help me before I fling this laptop for wall
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2017
olaboy1:

If the system isn't yours, get the passcode from the owner. This method is strictly for the use of the rightful owner of any pc with BIOS passcode issue. I'm not responsible for any action of whoever uses any of these methods.

1)Open your PC and reset your BIOS jumper or remove the CMOS battery for few secs to reset the bios data.

OR

2) Just guess the passcode 3 times, after which it will disable your system while displaying a code. Note down the code, go to here and enter the noted system disabled code; a reset code will be generated for you on this site. Note this new code, restart your PC and enter the new code.
That's all.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

BIOS workaround won't work cuz the administrator's password is for access to the BIOS setup which the Boot order is part of. He just have to reset the passcode first.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
jboixxx:

BIOS workaround won't work cuz the administrator's password is for access to the BIOS setup which the Boot order is part of. He just have to reset the passcode first.

Read his reply and my reply after the post you quoted
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
jboixxx:

Read his reply and my reply after the post you quoted.

BIOS password can be easily forgotten unlike Windows passwords, cos ones an end user password it, it can take months or even years to even think of checking bios setup.

Not all motherboard works with removing of cmos battery etc.

The op was talking about how he can remove it and the best way is change the bios on the motherboard completely or flash the bios..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yprinz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
hello computerboy I really need help to fix one issue with my windows 10, its not loading complete again, any time I boot it, it hangs and then display "windows didnt load successfully", it started this morning, please I really need your urgent reply... thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obiorathesubtle: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please I need assistance @ computerboy

My TouchPad has been giving problems.. It's a driver problem..

I've updated the driver each time it stops but the problem is reoccurring..

The hardware disappears from the list when I check device manager..

Please how do I go about this?
How do I permanently solve this problem..

It happens each time I get it to work by reinstalling and updating the driver..

Laptop model is HP envy touchsmart sleekbook.. M6k105dx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Please I need assistance @ computerboy

My TouchPad has been giving problems.. It's a driver problem..

I've updated the driver each time it stops but the problem is reoccurring..

The hardware disappears from the list when I check device manager..

Please how do I go about this?
How do I permanently solve this problem..

It happens each time I get it to work by reinstalling and updating the driver..

Laptop model is HP envy touchsmart sleekbook.. M6k105dx

It started cos you once used the touchpad and touchscreen concurrently. To solve permanently, this is what worked for me, uninstall all drivers for the touchpad. Switch off your laptop and disassemble it. Disconnect touchpad ribbon from motherboard and boot laptop then restart. After that then shut down and connect the ribbon back. It worked for me

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yprinz:
hello computerboy I really need help to fix one issue with my windows 10, its not loading complete again, any time I boot it, it hangs and then display "windows didnt load successfully", it started this morning, please I really need your urgent reply... thanks

You need to do a system repair or system restore to a previous date
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Yprinz(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2017
how can i fix the issue>
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obiorathesubtle: 3:18am On Oct 29, 2017
computerboy:

It started cos you once used the touchpad and touchscreen concurrently. To solve permanently, this is what worked for me, uninstall all drivers for the touchpad. Switch off your laptop and disassemble it. Disconnect touchpad ribbon from motherboard and boot laptop then restart. After that then shut down and connect the ribbon back. It worked for me

Thanks but I also don't see my touchscreen in device manager.. I haven't used it in a long time
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Thanks but I also don't see my touchscreen in device manager.. I haven't used it in a long time

Try update ur card reader ...I forgot the name I think PCI but it happened to my Acer after installing windows 10 .I was able to use d mouse but not d touchpad and when I remove d mouse touch pad will disapper both icon and in device manager list. Try go to ur bios .locate touch pad and remove it from advance . or u leave it in advance and update ur card reader . check of PCI driver ....

Always check d PCI u can snap ur device manager and upload here it will help alot
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Hmm.... then I'll suggest you back up your system and do a full reset. something is wrong with your OS
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obiorathesubtle: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
computerboy:

Hmm.... then I'll suggest you back up your system and do a full reset. something is wrong with your OS

Thanks man
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obiorathesubtle: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Androidking:

Try update ur card reader ...I forgot the name I think PCI but it happened to my Acer after installing windows 10 .I was able to use d mouse but not d touchpad and when I remove d mouse touch pad will disapper both icon and in device manager list. Try go to ur bios .locate touch pad and remove it from advance . or u leave it in advance and update ur card reader . check of PCI driver ....

Always check d PCI u can snap ur device manager and upload here it will help alot

I looked for PCI and saw it under system devices..

I updated it and it worked but stopped again..

Touchscreen didn't pick up either.

I guess I'd have to make a full reset.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Androidking: 12:17am On Oct 30, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I looked for PCI and saw it under system devices..

I updated it and it worked but stopped again..

Touchscreen didn't pick up either.

I guess I'd have to make a full reset.

No problem.

I didn't read well I tot u meant touchpad though
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obisco4u: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
I need a link to download Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 build 16299.19 (Fall Creator's update) x64 pre-activated.
Has anyone tried this: Microsoft_Windows_10_Enterprise_Version_1709_X64-CYGiSO
From Pirate Bay or Skytorrents?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by calculus4life: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for the reply but the hp cool sense not installing on my hp pavilion dm4 1065dx
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jboixxx: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
obisco4u:
I need a link to download Windows 10 Enterprise 1709 build 16299.19 (Fall Creator's update) x64 pre-activated.
Has anyone tried this: Microsoft_Windows_10_Enterprise_Version_1709_X64-CYGiSO
From Pirate Bay or Skytorrents?
Download from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10ISO. Please be aware that the download is only valid for 24hrs i.e. You must complete your download within 24hrs, else, it becomes invalid.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by obisco4u: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
jboixxx:

Download from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10ISO. Please be aware that the download is only valid for 24hrs i.e. You must complete your download within 24hrs, else, it becomes invalid.

THANKS man but is it pre activated? Or do i need to use KMS after installation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.