Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407756 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by edumama(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2018
nonny1212:
battery drains quickly on this latest update of Windows 10 Cortana. any fix? I used to get 3hr20min battery life but now 1hr 35mins or less.

One way to make it a little better is by updating all the drivers and changing certain settings. It seems like a bug caused by MS and INTEL that wasn’t discovered at initial manufacturing of those laptops.

Hope it works for you.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by edumama(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2018
It seems all too common that whenever we buy a new computer, the computer is so fast at first, but then eventually slows down over time. There are many reasons why your computer may slow down. This video goes over the top 24 best ways to fix and maintain your computer and get it running new all by yourself. If you apply all these tips, your computer should really run a lot faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTqCITcRAZc
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nonny1212: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2018
edumama:

One way to make it a little better is by updating all the drivers and changing certain settings. It seems like a bug caused by MS and INTEL that wasn’t discovered at initial manufacturing of those laptops.

Hope it works for you.
please how do I update all my drivers coz I used drivers booster
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nutarious(f): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Help guys, I use bit locker on my partitioned drive, then I reinstall window 10, I noticed the password is not working, including the recovery key.

Been looking for solution, the only solution online is that I shd update it to latest updates but been doing that to no avail.

Any help? Desperately need that drive opened
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by edumama(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Driver booster will not work on that laptop. just get the latest driver pack 2017 version if possible and drive your laptop. Or just work into any computer engineering firm and tell them you want to update your laptop drivers, they may ask you why? tell them that the outdated drivers are causing your laptop problem into your laptop.
nonny1212:
please how do I update all my drivers coz I used drivers booster

Check the video I posted it will help you a lot.

You can as well email me or call.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, when I hibernate it and power it own after some time, I notice the battery is drained, now I did switch it off but the battery still drained but the only way to avert it is to switch off or hibernate and then pull the battery off. I had to update the windows 10 but still found out the problem persisted. It has Intel Celeron. What could be the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Donndino: 5:41am On Feb 19, 2018
holuwamurewa:
I did a clean install of Windows 10 1703 build and noticed that my processor gets hot and fan spins at a very high rate even when idle but once I open task manager cpu usage shows 100% for a split second before dropping and the fan spinning stops or reduces, if I close TM it starts again but reopening will reduce it please really need help on this

I experienced the same problem. I solved it by updating my windows 10 through windows update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Danielnino00:

I never at any point formatted the system before I installed windows10 .. how do I install the missing drivers pls ??
Just dwnld driverpack online, use it to drive ur sys
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mekanus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
freezyprinzy:
I need help!!!!!!this is killing me I just got the system and this pop up won't lemmi rest angry.
Download Kmspico, install and use it to activate all your Windows software. After this you will never see that pop up again.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Asides setting ur wifi to metered network, is there anyway of disabling "svchost" completely?? Coz that thing uses so much background data?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by thowbie7ven(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello OP, please i recently upgraded my system's OS (from windows 8 to windows 10)....after the upgrade, i noticed/detected that the sound quality on my system isn't as clear as before...giving cracked sound(s)...i've tried all possible means to fix it buh all to no avail...I know it isn't an hardware issue buh a software's...i'll appreciate if you could please kindly put me through...thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by thowbie7ven(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
computerboy:

Use Microsoft toolkit v2.6 beta 5.....it's the only permanent activator I've tested.
Hello OP, please i recently upgraded my system's OS (from windows 8 to windows 10)....after the upgrade, i noticed/detected that the sound quality on my system isn't as clear as before...giving cracked sound(s)...i've tried all possible means to fix it buh all to no avail...I know it isn't an hardware issue buh a software's...i'll appreciate if you could please kindly put me through...thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
thowbie7ven:

you need to install your audio driver

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Movingcoil:
I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10, when I hibernate it and power it own after some time, I notice the battery is drained, now I did switch it off but the battery still drained but the only way to avert it is to switch off or hibernate and then pull the battery off. I had to update the windows 10 but still found out the problem persisted. It has Intel Celeron. What could be the problem?

Hello there.

So let's get this straight-
Laptop battery drains after hybernating or shutting down. This is a clear hardware issue -see a technician.

*cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Mathkid007: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi guys, will Windows 10 work well on a 1 gb ram samsung laptop?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saheed69(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
@computerboy and other tech gurus please help.

My HP laserjet 1320 is not working with my window 10 always displaying driver not available. please what can I do.

it's urgent please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Saheed69:
@computerboy and other tech gurus please help.

My HP laserjet 1320 is not working with my window 10 always displaying driver not available. please what can I do.

it's urgent please

find the driver and install. You should know that not all printers support windows 10

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jaryeh(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello,

System refused to boot after uninstalling an app, and allowing a "reboot" prompted to complete uninstalling.

Pls I need help.

What can I do now?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hi, updating of window 10 is extremely slow and it consumes lot of data. pls how can I fasten it??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2018
jaryeh:
Hello,

System refused to boot after uninstalling an app, and allowing a "reboot" prompted to complete uninstalling.

Pls I need help.

What can I do now?

What version of Windows are you using?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
ayox1:
Hi, updating of window 10 is extremely slow and it consumes lot of data. pls how can I fasten it??

Hello,
Your Internet connection might be slow. However, do not expect 10% for every 1min
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
ayox1:

you mean downloading the windows 10 or installing it??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ayox1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
computerboy:

you mean downloading the windows 10 or installing it??
Actually It a window10 device, just need to update it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by arizon101(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please, I hv a real problem. I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 6gig 1tb laptop. On accessing d software I hv discovered I dont hv any Microsoft office installed. Instead I hv an Icon named "Get Office", I hv gone through d Microsoft site tru d icon nd all I see is Microsoft 365 nd thier diff prices. Pls can sm1 help me,really need office for my projects cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Biko....When I Plug My Laptop Charger, The Mouse Start Malfunctioning.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Biko....When I Plug My Laptop Charger, The Mouse Start Malfunctioning.

Hello,
The charger isn't compatible with the PC.
Get the right charger.
Thanks.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
arizon101:
Please, I hv a real problem. I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 6gig 1tb laptop. On accessing d software I hv discovered I dont hv any Microsoft office installed. Instead I hv an Icon named "Get Office", I hv gone through d Microsoft site tru d icon nd all I see is Microsoft 365 nd thier diff prices. Pls can sm1 help me,really need office for my projects cry

Hello,
Getting Microsoft office shouldn't be hard.

Just get the installation DVD and you're good.

I've got one though. But I wouldn't give it for free.

However there are sites where you can download from for free...go here-https://filehippo.com/download_microsoft_office_2013/

Also just Incase Microsoft office is giving you download problems, you can go for LibreOffice (an alternative)...
Go here-https://www.techradar.com/reviews/libreoffice

*Cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.