Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407679 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Collinz2:
but mtn is always stable here.

I never have problems with my updates
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
tunene66:

Any of the two. I want an authentic one and I will pay
What's your location?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by adamubk(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls, I just upgraded my elite book 8440w to Windows 10 pro, but my graphics driver aren't working. I need link to download a working graphics driver! thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What office version?

2013 or 2016
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
computerboy:

What's your location?

Ogba
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
tunene66:

Ogba
Sorry I'm not in Lagos. If you can download I'll send the link to you.
It's about 2gb tho
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
adamubk:
pls, I just upgraded my elite book 8440w to Windows 10 pro, but my graphics driver aren't working. I need link to download a working graphics driver! thanks

No links. Go to page 1 and see how to update your driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
tunene66:

2013 or 2016

Send your email for activator. What operating system you running?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tunene66: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Send your email for activator. What operating system you running?

Can I send it through BBM
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2016
tunene66:

Can I send it through BBM

Sure. Get my pin on my profile
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SULBELL(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Obinnio:
Oga Boss I did not found any oh, I am using windows7 now, better for me and less stressful,
so pathetic. maybe I will follow suit. But its just so annoying when you tell someone about d problem and he gives u dat what's dis one saying look.
and more annoying d fact dt numerous complaints litter d net with no visible solution.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Obinnio: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
SULBELL:

so pathetic. maybe I will follow suit. But its just so annoying when you tell someone about d problem and he gives u dat what's dis one saying look.
and more annoying d fact dt numerous complaints litter d net with no visible solution.
I am telling you bro, I searched the internet tirelessly then,
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by darlingnuel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Using Elitebook 6930. How can I use the cast screen feature in Win 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
darlingnuel:
Using Elitebook 6930. How can I use the cast screen feature in Win 10?

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/mirror-screen-windows-10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Head to your device manager and re-enable

How do I re-enable it? I formatted my laptop nd in d device manager I can see d bluetooth but if I search for it thru d search button down left, d search takes me to airplan mode.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eaa247:

How do I re-enable it? I formatted my laptop nd in d device manager I can see d bluetooth but if I search for it thru d search button down left, d search takes me to airplan mode.

If you formatted your laptop, you need to reinstall the bluetooth drivers
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2016
AM so tired of trying to update to windows 1o.ave tried using the cd and direct download from microsoft,after wasting over 3.5gig of data i get error message that looks like a coded phone number 080x900xv bla bla,my system meets the requirement so i dunno what the deal is....so stcking to my windows 8 pro with media center....rubbish
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you formatted your laptop, you need to reinstall the bluetooth drivers

I re-installed d driver nd bluetooth shows on the device manager but it does show weneva I search for it. Its as if there s no bluetooth
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lexusgs430: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Eaa247:

I re-installed d driver nd bluetooth shows on the device manager but it does show weneva I search for it. Its as if there s no bluetooth

Have you enabled the discovery option?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
AM so tired of trying to update to windows 1o.ave tried using the cd and direct download from microsoft,after wasting over 3.5gig of data i get error message that looks like a coded phone number 080x900xv bla bla,my system meets the requirement so i dunno what the deal is....so stcking to my windows 8 pro with media center....rubbish
Start a fresh installation instead of trying to update. Seems your present OS has got issues
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2016
SULBELL:

That's what you get when you installed incomplete/corrupt OS from untrusted source
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2016
femi4:
Start a fresh installation instead of trying to update. Seems your present OS has got issues

HOW DO I START A FRESH INSTALLATION...COS D ONE I DID THAT WASTED MY 2GIG WAS DIRECTLY FROM MICROSOFT GET WINDOWS 10 PAGE,,,,,,AND THE CD SOFTWARE GOT TO THE FINAL INSTALLATION PAGE,GOT TO 100 AND TOLD ME WINDOWS 10 CANT BE INSTALED...ON A 4GIG,500HDD ACER ASPIRE CORE I5
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

HOW DO I START A FRESH INSTALLATION...COS D ONE I DID THAT WASTED MY 2GIG WAS DIRECTLY FROM MICROSOFT GET WINDOWS 10 PAGE,,,,,,AND THE CD SOFTWARE GOT TO THE FINAL INSTALLATION PAGE,GOT TO 100 AND TOLD ME WINDOWS 10 CANT BE INSTALED...ON A 4GIG,500HDD ACER ASPIRE CORE I5
Did you delete win8? If you did not, all you ve been trying to do is updating .
You have to choose the option of "Removing/deleting old windows files"
Do a complete virgin installation
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
femi4:
Did you delete win8? If you did not, all you ve been trying to do is updating .
You have to choose the option of "Removing/deleting old windows files"
Do a complete virgin installation

I DIDNT DELETE IT,ITS A FRESH UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT GET WINDOW APP AND CD SOFWARE..SO HOW DO I DELETE THE CURRENT WINDOW AM ON NOW.....
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

I DIDNT DELETE IT,ITS A FRESH UPDATE FROM MICROSOFT GET WINDOW APP AND CD SOFWARE..SO HOW DO I DELETE THE CURRENT WINDOW AM ON NOW.....
Get Window 10 CD, and let your system boot from the CD. Go to adv option, you ll see where you can delete the present OS on your hdd
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2016
femi4:
Get Window 10 CD, and let your system boot from the CD. Go to adv option, you ll see where you can delete the present OS on your hdd
I HAVE THE CD ALREADY,IS IT AFTER THE CD INSTALLATION I DELETE THE PRESENT OS OR B4 I INSERT THE CD FOR INSTALLATION
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by femi4: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

I HAVE THE CD ALREADY,IS IT AFTER THE CD INSTALLATION I DELETE THE PRESENT OS OR B4 I INSERT THE CD FOR INSTALLATION
You have to boot from the cd
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

So you don't spoil your system, just take your CD to a computer technician and tell him to format your laptop with it.

You'll lose all your files tho so just back it up
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Have you enabled the discovery option?

Discovery option? D bluetooth only exist in d device manager nd there s no option to enable d discoery option. Or how do I enable it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Amicable24: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy.

All in all, I rate windows 10 8.5/10 so what are you still waiting for? Getting this beast on your PC and I promise you won't regret you did.
[size=15pt]I have a problem with my windows 7, I tried updating/upgrading sometime last year since then, I keep getting the 'windows not genuine' prompt each time I boot my system.. I can't even have a wall paper because it keeps taking me back to a black screen.. I have even tried updating windows from my windows update all to no avail as it keeps telling me to try again... I want to have a genuine windows 7, Please what do I do[/size]
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amicable24:

[size=15pt]I have a problem with my windows 7, I tried updating/upgrading sometime last year since then, I keep getting the 'windows not genuine' prompt each time I boot my system.. I can't even have a wall paper because it keeps taking me back to a black screen.. I have even tried updating windows from my windows update all to no avail as it keeps telling me to try again... I want to have a genuine windows 7, Please what do I do[/size]

Open start screen and type cmd
You'll see command prompt amongst the results
Right click on command prompt and select run as administrator

Once it opens, copy and paste this SLMGR -REARM

A window might come up then press ok and finally reboot.

Note : SLMGR -REARM might not work for 64 bit. If you're on 64bit and it doesn't work, just replace with SLMGR /REARM
Enjoy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
computerboy:

So you don't spoil your system, just take your CD to a computer technician and tell him to format your laptop with it.

You'll lose all your files tho so just back it up

Exactly what I did, Windows 10 is effing sexy men, was trying to do some stuff like personalize the screen and I was asked for activation key, tried getting it online but couldn't and I tried calling Microsoft but they said the key I have is not the right one... Now I don't know what to do.... Computer boy and do guys please please help me....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.