Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (407034 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by destinoluv(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
computerboy:

I don't use the system but I've installed the drivers for a friend. The Fingerprint should work

How did u get d driver, n if I wanna get d fingerprint driver where do I get I, also what vision of coral draw can I use for my window 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by destinoluv(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
computerboy:

I don't use the system but I've installed the drivers for a friend. The Fingerprint should work

@ computer boy what's d function of wimax box elimunator, hw do I get dis drivers, cos it's not updating on my system
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
destinoluv:

How did u get d driver, n if I wanna get d fingerprint driver where do I get I, also what vision of coral draw can I use for my window 10

Try windows update or through device manager. What I do is to download driverpack-solution latest version and it does all my driving perfectly for me. I dropped the link on the previous page. It's 11gb sha

Coreldraw X7 or X8 would work perfectly
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
destinoluv:

@ computer boy what's d function of wimax box elimunator, hw do I get dis drivers, cos it's not updating on my system

It's more like an advanced WiFi that offers wireless broadband, though not that useful in Nigeria.

Does your system have inbuilt wimax or you're trying to connect the emulator?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by destinoluv(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
computerboy:

It's more like an advanced WiFi that offers wireless broadband, though not that useful in Nigeria.

Does your system have inbuilt wimax or you're trying to connect the emulator?

I presume it has, cos it's listed among d drivers I found in d system, but among all d drivers dt was installed, it's d only driver dt having a caution sign asking for installation, but trying to down loan it on line n I can't cos it keep saying d driver is not found tru d system manager on line
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
destinoluv:

I presume it has, cos it's listed among d drivers I found in d system, but among all d drivers dt was installed, it's d only driver dt having a caution sign asking for installation, but trying to down loan it on line n I can't cos it keep saying d driver is not found tru d system manager on line

If your WiFi is working fine then you shouldn't worry
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by destinoluv(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=computerboy post=47582494]

If your WiFi is working fine then you shouldn't worry[/quot

My WiFi refuses to work, am using an external WiFi shay, but it's serving very much kk, but I really don't kn y, am no more concerned about dt , but what is d spy stuffs u talk about earlier on ya chart, put me tru
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=destinoluv post=47583282][/quote]

It's about windows 10 spyware. More like Microsoft stealing data from your system. Scroll up to see how to disable it.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tinoselfmade: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
computerboy:

It's about windows 10 spyware. More like Microsoft stealing data from your system. Scroll up to see how to disable it.

COMPUTERBOY I follow the links but didn't understand all the instruction..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
tinoselfmade:

COMPUTERBOY I follow the links but didn't understand all the instruction..

Download this, extract it and run the "cmd" file inside

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tinoselfmade: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
computerboy:

Download this, extract it and run the "cmd" file inside

Thank you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tinoselfmade: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE!!!!!!!

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO STOP MICROSOFT FROM SPYING AT YOUR PRIVACY, THEY WILL STILL DO DON'T FORGET THEY ARE THE MANUFACTURER SO THEY HAVE EVERYTHING IT TAKES TO BYPASS YOUR TRICK!!!!"
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by tinoselfmade: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b] I message Microsoft asking them why are they stealing our privacy quests what they reply me... check the tweet

That Calabar Boy   @self_made1993
Jul 15
@MicrosoftHelps why do you spy on our privacy?? I need more explanation please!!!!!Thankyou

................. ....,........................................................

Microsoft Support

@MicrosoftHelps
Jul 15

@self_made1993 We collect information so the product will work best for you. Feel free to click this for feedback: msft.it/6014BxlvE.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by darlingnuel(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
I was updating windows this morning and the PC froze @ 45%. Few seconds later, a blue screen surfaced with an inscription of "WATCHDOG VIOLATION blah blah blah". After restarting, I went back to continue the updates, some of the updates returned error reports, while a few updated successfully. A few restarts and retrials still couldn't resolve the error. How do I resolve this windows update error and this WATCHDOG nightmare? A screenshot of the error screen is attached

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
darlingnuel:
I was updating windows this morning and the PC froze @ 45%. Few seconds later, a blue screen surfaced with an inscription of "WATCHDOG VIOLATION blah blah blah". After restarting, I went back to continue the updates, some of the updates returned error reports, while a few updated successfully. A few restarts and retrials still couldn't resolve the error. How do I resolve this windows update error and this WATCHDOG nightmare? A screenshot of the error screen is attached

Delete this folder and start all over again

C/Windows/SoftwareDistribution
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2016
K...am so pissed right now,was using my lappy lastnite,i noticed a very annoying vibrating noise coming from the hard disk area,it was so annoying i almost smashed the system on the floor ,the noise so loud u can hear it and can also feel the vibrating sensation while holding the lappy......so guys please tell me whats wrong before i vex break the lappy i mean it o....do i need to change the hard disk or what?
thanks guys
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by moonraker(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
K...am so pissed right now,was using my lappy lastnite,i noticed a very annoying vibrating noise coming from the hard disk area,it was so annoying i almost smashed the system on the floor ,the noise so loud u can hear it and can also feel the vibrating sensation while holding the lappy......so guys please tell me whats wrong before i vex break the lappy i mean it o....do i need to change the hard disk or what?
thanks guys

Windows key plus R

Popup box should open up.

type services.msc

A big list of will pop up. Scroll down and look for superfetch.

double click and click stop. the select disable.

You should be fine, i think.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
moonraker:

Windows key plus R

type services.msc

WILL THAT STOP THE NOISE FROM THE HDD AREA....COS ME WAS THINKING I HAVE TO CHANGE THE HARD DISK
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Saheed69(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
@computerboy and other guru in the house please help me ooo

just installed window 10 on my system, anytime I on the system it will display an error message

"The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly "

please what do you think is wrong with the system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saheed69:
@computerboy and other guru in the house please help me ooo

just installed window 10 on my system, anytime I on the system it will display an error message

"The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly "

please what do you think is wrong with the system.

It's not from windows 10, just a coincidence.
Don't use that laptop again unless you want to fry the CPU. Take it to the repairs, either dust hooked the fan or it needs changing.

If you're techy, you could try cleaning it yourself
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
moonraker:

Windows key plus R

type services.msc

hello bro,,done that but i still get the little vibration from the hard disk area,with a little clicking sound,abi the hard disk is bad ni
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

hello bro,,done that but i still get the little vibration from the hard disk area,with a little clicking sound,abi the hard disk is bad ni

That's probably a hardware issue. Take your system to repairs
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
computerboy:

That's probably a hardware issue. Take your system to repairs

meaning i have to change the hard disk abi........................
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

meaning i have to change the hard disk abi........................
Maybe or maybe not. It'll require troubleshooting first. Just be ready for anything
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Somibriggs: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS ECHELON INTELLIGENCE LTD. IS YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY GETTING WEAK , IT CANT HOLD POWER FOR LONG, IT DOESN'T CHARGE FULLY, IF YOU UNPLUG THE CHARGER PIN IT GOES OFF, IF YOU UNPLUG CHARGER PIN IT HANGS UP? THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY AGAIN! BRIEF INFORMATION FOR YOU LAPTOP OWNERS: AS YOUR LAPTOP GETS OLDER, THE CELLS OF THE BATTERY GETS WEAK AND CAN'T HOLDUP CHARGE FOR LONG TIME SO ITS EASILY DRAINED OUT WHEN NOT PLUGGED TO POWER SOURCE. AT ECHELON INTELLIGENCE WE REBOOST YOUR BATTERY STRENGHT TO ENABLE IT HOLDUP CHARGES THAT CAN LAST. NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION IN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WE CAN STILL REACH YOU TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE . JUST CALL US NOW AND EXPERIENCE YOUR BATTERY ITS BACK AGAIN! CONTACT:+2347031997720 OR WRITE US AT: smrbriggs@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Olarewajub: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hey guys! Since i upgraded to Windows 10 i've not done any Update and my question is will i be eligible for the anniversary Update coming in August 2?

Cc: Computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by moonraker(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

in that case, yep it might be bad... hmmmm try this

click on my computer

hmmm right click on your main hard disk

click on properties

deselect allow files on this drive blah

then select yes, continue bla blah, Let me know if that continues

My hypothesis is that the hard disk is bad and your cooling system isnt helping matter either...
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
moonraker:

in that case, yep it might be bad... hmmmm try this

click on my computer

hmmm right click on your main hard disk

click on properties

deselect allow files on this drive blah

then select yes, continue bla blah, Let me know if that continues

My hypothesis is that the hard disk is bad and your cooling system isnt helping matter either...

Am very sure this won't help either, the first help that was suggested to me here reduced the noise n it's frequency so m Goin to try this option,.... So what if it doesn't work what do u think I should do, get a new hdd or
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by annas70(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
hello peeps ,my windows script host was disabled, I enabled it but whenever I power off the system n on it,the windows script host will be disabled again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.