Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo (14935 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by catchfun: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
A Lagos-based lawyer, Festus Keyamo has defended President Muhammadu Buhari over accusations that he made a promise concerning his achievements within 100 days in office.
Keamo said although his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), may have done so, Buhari personally did not make any 100-day promise.
Keyamo told Daily Trust that he was at Chatham House in London with the President when he was asked about what he planned to achieve within 100 days but the President was non-committal.
“On whether he promised anything within 100 days or not, I was at Chatham House with him when he went to London. I was there with him when he was asked the question about 100 days and he said he would never commit himself to 100 days. He just said he knows that there is a lot for him to be done”, he said.
Keyamo, who said while the President cannot fulfill all his campaign promises within 100 days, added that in the last 100 days, he had raised the consciousness about the war against corruption and committed himself to fighting insecurity in the country.
He said, “If you look at it critically, the first thing he has achieved is that he has raised the consciousness about the fight against corruption. No matter how you look at it, we are talking about corruption now. We are talking about the war against corruption.
“Before, there was even no debate at all, there was nothing to talk about before because there was no war going on. But now there is a war going on. So, that’s the first thing he has achieved, every body is now conscious again about the anti-corruption crusade.
“The second thing is that the President has taken security as his priority in the last few days, he has taken security as his priority from the day he was sworn-in, shuttling from one country to another trying to form an alliance with the neighboring countries against the insurgents. So that alone is a clear intention he has shown to give security a priority
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/02/buhari-never-made-100-days-promise-to-nigerians-keyamo/
lalasticlala

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by dapsoneh: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok o, I dey luk
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
I wonder where all these wailers propagandas are coming from. We voted him for 365 x 4 = 1460days, so i wonder why all these wailing. Some people dont just wanna see anything good from my President and they shall all be disappointed. After the first 1460 days, all the wailers should prepare for another 1460 days. They should get ready to wail like forever. God bless President Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by olafum1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Looku looku cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by lordtosan(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
catchfun:
Keyamo said although his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), may have done so, Buhari personally did not make any 100-day promise.
is this keyamo a fool or a mad man?
The manifesto of APC on which platform Buhari contested is vicariously the manifesto of Buhari. Keyamo should be reminded we practise a multi-party system with each party having it's distinct manifesto implementable upon it's flag-bearer coming into power and not a zero-party system where each contestant has his own individual independent manifesto.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by benedictnsi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
olafum1:
Looku looku cool

grin overland overseas grin

Open doors I d see..... Looku Looku

We are still in the first year oooo 3 more years ahead to make it a complete tenure. Let us not conclude Buhari’s government I strongly believe he has a lot to offer.

We just have to stop showering blames. During Obasanjo's regime, did he do anything reasonable for the country in the first period ¿¿¿ the answer is an EMPHATIC NO

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by phyllosilicate(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
During rallies, while others were promising heaven and earth, I notices that Buhari usually makes the shortest speech. He saying 3 things: Fight corruption, tackle insecurity and Employment.
Then Osinbajo was busy promising heaven and earth. He was the one that promised five thousand naira per poor person and free lunch to students.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by MikelEleta(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Alryt Barrister. Yu were @ chatam house for dt pre arranged nd charade yu called an address cos ur an APC member dts y u followed him der. Ur no longer d human right activist I once respected nd feared. Y can't u also tell him to declare his assets publicly lyk he said OR he didn't say dt again. Dts y I still ve respect for d likes of Femi Falana who dou re also sympathetic to d APC also cum out to talk against d regime wen dy go wrong

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by osaslord500(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I first talk am na, na gradually Apc go deny all the promises they made

Deris God ooooooo (in madam p voice)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Jesusloveyou: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
PMB has not form govt, so why d noise about 100days of achievements, but thank God his body language has done more than gej 6yrs

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Bevista: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
My opinion is that the '100 days' spin on the Covenant was made by the Tinubu propaganda machinery. If PMB had deliberately intend to mislead Nigerians, he would not have denied this in the Chatham House interview. The interview was held before the election yet he was personally willing to take the risk of not committing to any 100 day agenda.

I have reread that covenant again. It is practically impossible to achieve those pledges within 100 days. The Covenant was most likely for the 4yr term. Unfortunately, our local media houses never engaged PMB one-to-one on the issue, where he probably would have cleared the air just like he did in the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by SaiBuharii: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
APC leadership cannot deny seeing the document across the country. It was even displayed on campaign grounds.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by esmarcq(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
APC, we will always expect that from u guys especially when ur publicity secretary bears the name Lie Mohamed , they don't need to tell us more , we've already accepted that we've been scammed, but it won't happen again

NEVER AGAIN

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by veekid(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
seeing things
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Mopolchi: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
keyamo kip quiet. we don hear. dem go settle u.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by 175(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
hahahahaha . . .dem be don ban Kai Kai as in ogogoro. . .but where Keyamo dey for see im own buy? cheesycheesycheesy cos this tin no dey natural. Check am nau gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by hinwazaka: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dividends of 100 days of CHANGE Democracy
* Suspicious death of ex-PDP Bayelsa state chairman Col. Sam inkobia
* Unsuccessful attempt on the life of Senate Minority leader and ex-govenor Gods will Akpabio
* Unsuccessful attempt on the life of Senate President, Bukola Saraki
* Death of 24 residents of a community in Borno state by Boko Haram
* Death of 6-7 individuals at the Ojuelegba highway from a Container falling of a trailer crushing unfortunate people
Barrister Keyamo, this are the dividends of democracy delivered to the citizens of Nigeria by the CHANGE administration of the APC.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Ilekeh(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Honestly, let's just go back to regionalism.

N = illiteracy
SW = Music
SE= Drug cartel, rape, pedop.hilia
SS= Child witchcraft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmmm.. Really?
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by mohdimplez(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
modelmike7:
I wonder where all these wailers propaganda is coming from. We voted him for 365 x 4 = 1460days, so i wonder why all these wailing. Some people dont just wanna see anything good from my President and they shall all be disappointed. After the first 1460 days, all the wailers should prepare for another 1460 days. They should get ready to wail like forever. God bless President Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Naso o
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
He did jare

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Autolord: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Somebody close to buhari should give him a dirty slap and tell him to kneel down for 1hr

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Mega005(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
May God bless U keyamo..

Most ApC manifesto was done by anxious people like me who want change at all cost.. I added to the manifesto sent to me by a blogger in order to get more vote for APC and ensure that the corrupt party PDP was ousted..
Most especially the learned illiterate GEJ..

I did it out of good intention and I did not Regret doing it..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by dataseller1: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
na una wahala be that
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by sammyj: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
True talk my brethren Festus
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by martyns303(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
My respect for this man just went down below 0. Yoruba man please open your eyes, one of the most educated people but easily swayed.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by film2(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
This landed property is not for sale buyers beware..... We don't care we want change $1=1naira....For me that's alll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Mega005(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sincerely speaking I am the most happiest Nigeria to witness progress in this country..

- to experience stable power supply for 2months after 33years of power failure..
- my brother lost is job in January got a better offer last month..
- got a good contract last month after 5years of patch and carry.
-got a car for my wify after her 5years on bike and marwa experince
- my mother after 60years last most got to y flight
- and many more
Who say change is not good
Who say Buhari is not God sent
Who say we need 100days when I have witnessed greatness before 100days

God bless U Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by ShineuEye: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
I didn't win the presidential election, it was APC that won and forced me to govern- Muhammadu Buhari.

Bubu is a joke president.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by adroitish: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
So APC and Buhari are now totally different... we would just be talking as if Nigerians don't have sense

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by luvinhubby(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Madness & hypocrisy are the primary requirements of APC membership, no further proof than this. lipsrsealed

Is Buhari an independent candidate?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Mega005(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
neocortex:
Shame on Keyamo.
His good image his gradually being eroded,
that is what always happen to saboteurs.
RIP to keyamo's activism.
. Illogical conclusion
ShineuEye:
I didn't win the presidential election, it was APC that won and forced me to govern- Muhammadu Buhari.
I'm actually a woman dressed as a man- Muhammadu Buhari.
Bubu is a joke president.

The good news is that u guyz will wail till 2019..
luvinhubby:
Madness & hypocrisy are the primary requirements of APC membership, no further proof than this. lipsrsealed
luvinhubby:

Yes he is an independent candidate, we voted for him not APC..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds / 2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi / Okowa Donates N6m To Family Of Slain DELSU Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.