Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo (14942 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Jobseeker’s Allowance -presidency / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by lordtosan(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Are you minding the eediot?
Matter of fact he is both a fool and a mad man laced with idiocy.
Bombastic element.
i'm beginning to think he is both.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by refreshrate: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
You didn't voted/supported Buhari why are you complaining?
As for me, I didn't support APC, but Buhari. And I am pleased with his work so far.

When he was still in CPC did you voted/supported Buhari then?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by francizy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Honestly, let's just go back to regionalism.

N = ILLITERACY, TERRORISM, RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, RAPE, BIGOTRY, PEDOPHILE, robbery, etc.

SW = RITUAL, ROBBERY, JUJU, INBREEDING, RAPE, HOOLIGANISM, pedophile, DIVORCE, PROSTITUTION, runs girls, BIGOTRY, LYING, etc.

SE= DRUG DEALING, RITUAL, robbery, BABY FACTORY, rape, FAKE PRODUCTS, RUNS GIRLS, PROSTITUTION, BIGOTRY, WAILING, etc.

SS= ROBBERY, CULTISM, WAILING, PROSTITUTION, RUNS GIRLS, RAPE, MILITANCY, etc.

Fixed!!! cool wink
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
emekamn:
I hands off nice meeting you bro.
......... My pleasure bro!
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
hinwazaka:

The fact that you came up with such a lame moniker is the lowest an individual who supposedly possesses a brain can degenerate to.
Go and hang yourself. You are a disgrace to whatever womb bore you. What a vile and despicable being. May whatever god you believe in repay you in kind for that thoughtless statement. Good bye.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by phyllosilicate(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
refreshrate:

When he was still in CPC did you voted/supported Buhari then?
I voted for Buhari against yaraduain 2007, I voted for him in 2011. Then I know he wouldn't win but I would still vote for him. I don't support APC, I support Buhari.
My only fear for Buhari this time was that the like of Tinibu and Amerchi would influence him. But Buhari didn't disappoint me.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by hinwazaka: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Go and hang yourself. You are a disgrace to whatever womb bore you. What a vile and despicable being. May whatever god you believe in repay you in kind for that thoughtless statement. Good bye.
What a joke. You are calling the name of God, and your moniker is credited to the name of his arch enemy. You are a hypocrite and hence why you have found a home in the mediocre and hypocritical world of APC. You and your hosts deserve each other.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by muscoliscious(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just like 100 days passed and you did nothing to him,another100 will still pass until the 1460 days passes
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by micklplus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by dougivilla(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bevista:
My opinion is that the '100 day' spin on the Covenant was made by the Tinubu propaganda machinery. If PMB had deliberately intend to mislead Nigerians, he would not have denied this in the Chatham House interview. The interview was held before the election yet he was personally willing to take the risk of not committing to any 100 day agenda.

I have reread that covenant again. It is practically impossible to achieve those pledges within 100 days. The Covenant was most likely for the 4yr term. Unfortunately, our local media houses never engaged PMB one-to-one on the 100 day agenda where he probably would have cleared the air just like he did in UK.
When we ask for debate, no be una say debate no mean anything. Over 3 local media houses invited him, but he turned all down preferring rather to be on BBC, CNN, VOA and at Chatham house. She una see una life now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by saint047(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hear foolish liars !! Buhari didn't make promises?? So he just got voted because of his old age or what?? #100WastedDays

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
who cares?100days/10000days blahblah....gej is gone n dats dat,get down 2doing wats needed most nw
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by millionboi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
shame on apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by CriticalThought: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Foolishness of the highest order

Take a look fellow Nigerians, this is how stupid they think the masses are. They want to change mouth 100 days into a 4 year administration

I would have unlooked this issue if not for the fact that we don't even have ministers or any policy direction

So where is this country going?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by fx45(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mega005:
May God bless U keyamo..

Most ApC manifesto was done by anxious people like me who want change at all cost.. I added to the manifesto sent to me by a blogger in order to get more vote for APC and ensure that the corrupt party PDP was ousted..
Most especially the learned illiterate GEJ..

I did it out of good intention and I did not Regret doing it..
Just listen to Urself!
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by TijaniAbu: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordtosan:
is this keyamo a fool or a mad man?
The manifesto of APC on which platform Buhari contested is vicariously the manifesto of Buhari. Keyamo should be reminded we practise a multi-party system with each party having it's distinct manifesto implementable upon it's flag-bearer coming into power and not a zero-party system where each contestant has his own individual independent manifesto.

Tell bububodylanguage nor be him talk say party supremacy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by TijaniAbu: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bevista:
My opinion is that the '100 day' spin on the Covenant was made by the Tinubu propaganda machinery. If PMB had deliberately intend to mislead Nigerians, he would not have denied this in the Chatham House interview. The interview was held before the election yet he was personally willing to take the risk of not committing to any 100 day agenda.

I have reread that covenant again. It is practically impossible to achieve those pledges within 100 days. The Covenant was most likely for the 4yr term. Unfortunately, our local media houses never engaged PMB one-to-one on the 100 day agenda where he probably would have cleared the air just like he did in UK.

So bububodylanguage lied throughout campaign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by TijaniAbu: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
saint047:
Hear foolish liars !! Buhari didn't make promises?? So he just got voted because of his old age or what?? #100WastedDays
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by TijaniAbu: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
catchfun:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/02/buhari-never-made-100-days-promise-to-nigerians-keyamo/
lalasticlala

Keyamo is just trying to be too clever, and Bububodylanguage is a liar, is Bubu hiding behind Chatham House Rule? - a rule or principle according to which information disclosed during a meeting may be reported by those present but the source of that information may not be explicitly of implicitly identified

We are not that stupid, Bubu must honour his promise.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by adconline(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2015
phyllosilicate:
You didn't voted/supported Buhari why are you complaining?
As for me, I didn't support APC, but Buhari. And I am pleased with his work so far.
What a replica of idiocy.. You didn't VOTE/ Support not " didn't voted/supported" like GMB like his fanatic followers, no wonder "inclusive" is alien to him!!
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Ilekeh(f): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2015
francizy:

Fixed!!! cool wink

Fixed.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2015
I think this man is looking for a job in this govt.Maybe pa to the president.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
I wonder where all these wailers propaganda is coming from. We voted him for 365 x 4 = 1460days, so i wonder why all these wailing. Some people dont just wanna see anything good from my President and they shall all be disappointed. After the first 1460 days, all the wailers should prepare for another 1460 days. They should get ready to wail like forever. God bless President Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
His campaign promises kicks off the day he is sworn in as president.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by StevenJay01(m): 2:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Mega005:
. Illogical conclusion

The good news is that u guyz will wail till 2019..

Yes he is an independent candidate, we voted for him not APC..

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by melotech(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2015
season film eniwotan
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by ismailaoladayo: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2015
100 days manifesto that has been raising dust was emanated by the mischief bad looser propagandist, because PMB was confronted with 100 days office at Chatham house before his inauguration, he said 100 days is a fraud that he can't be part of it. And by the way we did not vote for 100 days president, we voted for 4 yrs
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by enigma2007(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2015
martyns303:
My respect for this man just went down below 0. Yoruba man please open your eyes, one of the most educated people but easily swayed.

Your stupidity is factory fitted. All you could have done is to do a simply google search before posting on a public forum.

I just helped in doing the search. Read a little about Keyamo from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festus_Keyamo

Tribal bigot!
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by fairheven: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Am not interested in 100days or watever, but it seems KEYAMO has suddenly turned to a "praise-singer". Is he looking for an appointment?
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by haryomikun(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by blecele: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
[Keyamo is an attention seeker. Period.
Re: Buhari Never Made 100 Days Promise To Nigerians – Keyamo by SylarsMcQuins: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ilekeh:
Honestly, let's just go back to regionalism.

N = illiteracy
SW = Music
SE= Drug cartel, rape, pedop.hilia
SS= Child witchcraft.

U cc ur father's life, who owns 2 abeg?.
Who shud d award for drugs, rape and child molestation go to if not the Yorubas.

Bia onye ofe mmanu mind ursef oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Commissions New EFCC Office In Kaduna (Photos) / APC Serving House Of Reps Member Defects To SDP / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Wards Of Etsako East LGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.